PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Read how many habbo scams

DannyyTBH.
17-11-2008, 01:56 PM
Read how many people have been scammed by habbo lol main about 11 / 12 year olds lol
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_7720000/newsid_7726700/7726745.stm

Edited by Alkaz (Forum Moderator): Thread moved from spam.

camera
17-11-2008, 02:01 PM
7/8 of them r habbo related ahahahahah

Rozi
17-11-2008, 02:10 PM
HABBO CONTENT IN THE SPAM FORUM
===================================
Do not post habbo content in the spam forum.
Please remove the contetn as soon as possible.
===================================
THANKS.

DannyyTBH.
17-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Oops sorry MOD delete :(

Pyroka
17-11-2008, 02:16 PM
"I haven't but I get scared about it."

Luke, 12, Coventry, England

*gigggle*

DannyyTBH.
17-11-2008, 02:21 PM
actually this isnt habbo content as its internet scams not just habbo

camera
17-11-2008, 02:23 PM
lol tom does that all the time. ure nt the only one :)

Pyroka
17-11-2008, 02:26 PM
dont worry as long as toms not here it's ok.

noone listens to lof, cept zah because zah is dr dolittle!

camera
17-11-2008, 02:30 PM
LOLWUT

Pyroka
17-11-2008, 02:33 PM
:D:D:D:D:D I MADE A FUNNY.

Alkaz
17-11-2008, 02:54 PM
One was 8 and another was 9 :o

But ye, annoys me when the news programms concerntrate on the scams, when millions of people play them the scams etc are minimal and they make it sound soo bad.

Rozi
17-11-2008, 03:01 PM
:(

U CALLED ME AN ANIMAL :(

-whacks-

camera
17-11-2008, 03:02 PM
LOL NOW I GET THE JOKE. *** AHHAHA

Pyroka
17-11-2008, 03:34 PM
bumped.

LoveToStack
17-11-2008, 04:00 PM
"I know a friend who brought a REALLY expensive gift for her mum. When her mum opened it, it was empty! Since then, we have never been taken in."

Amie, 11, Derby, England

safety scissors for you. :P

TETRIS.exe
18-11-2008, 09:22 PM
"I have seen a gazillion scams and dodgy adverts. Whenever I go to my email I have a 100 junk emails - I signed up for website builders that were only scam forwarders. I tried emailing the senders, but they use fake accounts so I can never get rid of it."
Emma, 12, Gateshead, England

Ugh those ads are annoying, thats why I use Hotmail. Blocks all spam into the junk folder, so no need for me to worry.

"I know a friend who brought a REALLY expensive gift for her mum. When her mum opened it, it was empty! Since then, we have never been taken in by winning a laptop off the internet."
Amie, 11, Derby, England

OWNED! PC World is the most safe place to buy laptops xD although i want to buy a MacBook but i cant :eusa_wall:eusa_wall

"I've been scammed out of all my furni and credits on Habbo Hotel a number of times during the first year I was on it and one time the hacker deleted all my friends on there too. But I stopped trusting people with my password and things like that, and if one of my friends say they'll get me my 100 credits or whatever I tell them straight out I don't want to be scammed."
Lizzie, 13, Cardiff, Wales

Habbo is kinda crap, imo

"I have been conned on a mobile phone website - they took £25 off my credit!"
Kayleigh, 12, Warwickshire, England

Off this topic: O2. They're evil to kids D: My baby cousin can't even get into the Wolverhampton one but all the other stores he can... O_o What bobbaheads.

On: Buy Orange, better.

"I have been hacked. I did get scammed lots of times but they didn't get my personal details. The website I was on was Habbo - be careful."
Shannon, 10, Birmingham, England

AND THE WINNER FOR MOST SCAMMED CHILDREN IN 1 DAY IS...
Shenk: *drumroll*
Me: HABBO HOTEL UK! GIVE A CLAP *punches L_W in face*

"I have had my Xbox 360 hacked. Someone sent me a message and claimed that there is a website with free Microsoft points. They then sold my account on Xbox live!"
Thomas, 14, Manchester, England

MS Points aren't free. Neither are wii points. OR money for the PS Store. I'll just pay £25 for a PS Eye :D

"I haven't been scammed, but I know people who've nearly pressed a 'You're the lucky 10th viewer of this site, you win £1,000,000!' You know it's a scam because it's usually too good to be true."
Lola, 11, Torquay, England

I always get:
CONGRAHCHULASHUNZ U WIN AN AUSUM AUDI CAR FOR BEIN TEH 1,000,000th USAR ON DIS WEBSIET. CLIK ERE 2 CLEIM UR PRIZE!
on FotoFlexer, a FREE photo editing site. nearly wrote a swear word then lol. but these ads can be easily avoided by downloading firefox and adblockplus, or removing the ads via Firebug.

lol. I did a lot, mainly cos i dont play habbo alot and i'm pee'd on how many people get scammed by n00by non-hcs with no life to use.

"I got scammed on my old acc by this Non-HC nobhead. Always and always and on and on... it elevates!... -_-' I hate scammers. Habbo phails at dealing with scams..."
TETRIS.EXE, Habbox Forum, Habbox

lol

Earthquake
28-11-2008, 02:12 AM
Now thats just funny!

Vodge
28-11-2008, 09:36 PM
At the end of the day it all comes down to user knowledge and common sense.

Fehm
29-11-2008, 11:01 PM
"I have, actually - I thought I was buying a game, but when it came it was just the box." Aaron, 14, Bristol, England

Looking inside the box is a good idea Aaron from Bristol

"Our computer has got a firewall to stop things like that." Grace, 11, Blackpool, England

Good for you.. But we dont care.

"My best friend got scammed on a virtual village; she lost £500. And everything was really real and hundreds of people were scammed." Bea, 12, Aberdeenshire, Scotland

Omg! It was really real so real that your lying about it

"I have been conned on a mobile phone website - they took £25 off my credit!" Kayleigh, 12, Warwickshire, England

Owned.

God these little children are hilarious

"No, I haven't been conned because my computer also has a firewall and it does block things like that." Amina, 11, London, England

Like what??? Explain yourself. Gawd

xD

My comment:
I have a firewall protecting me from entering my password when my friends tell me to =] Cus im a good little 9 year old who always obeys the habbo way and has no life. The End.

shizzle
04-12-2008, 04:45 PM
The kids aren't even on Habbo lol, they are on Windows Movie Maker.

Reflex
06-12-2008, 09:14 AM
lol thats bad.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!