PDA

View Full Version : Oh no, this is going to start something menetal...

Black_Apalachi
17-11-2008, 05:12 PM
I got this message off somebody on my console... and laughed. Obviously a stupid rumour but if it starts going round (which it no doubt will due to amount of gullible little kids there probably is on Habbo), it's going to be a bit crazy.

Attention all Habbo members. Habbo is recently becoming very overpopulated, There have been many members complaining that Habbo is becoming very slow.Record shows that the reason is that there are too many non-active Habbo members And on the other side too many new Habbo members. We will be sending this messages around to see if the Members are active or not,If you're active please send to 15 other users using Copy+Paste to show that you are active Those who do not send this message within 2 weeks, The user will be deleted without hesitation to create more space, If Habbo is still overpopulated we kindly ask for donations but until then send this message to all your friends and make sure you send this message to show me that your active and not deleted. Founder of Habbo Mark ZuckerbergOh and if you think it might be genuine, just get out lol. I won't botehr listing it all but you can see how badly written it is and it would only be from Lost_Witness even if it was real.

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Thread moved from "Habbo UK News and Rumours".

AgnesIO
17-11-2008, 05:14 PM
I got this message off somebody on my console... and laughed. Obviously a stupid rumour but if it starts going round (which it no doubt will due to amount of gullible little kids there probably is on Habbo), it's going to be a bit crazy.

Oh and if you think it might be genuine, just get out lol. I won't botehr listing it all but you can see how badly written it is and it would only be from Lost_Witness even if it was real.

20 mates have sent me this :l

Its really sad, some 11 year old, saw something like it on his hotmail, so thought he should try it, and be rebelll.

dannyboymed
17-11-2008, 05:14 PM
Yeah, I got it too. The name made me lol.

Earthquake
17-11-2008, 05:17 PM
20 mates have sent me this :l

Its really sad, some 11 year old, saw something like it on his hotmail, so thought he should try it, and be rebelll.
Whys it always have to be an 11 year old?

Anyway, its probally just a funny joke, or a some sort of scam to get furni donations.

AgnesIO
17-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Whys it always have to be an 11 year old?

Anyway, its probally just a funny joke, or a some sort of scam to get furni donations.

Because, i would hope 10 year olds dont play habbo. I would hope teenagers arn't sad enough to post something like that, and then not even spell check it.

Con
17-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Lol, I got this, Now everytime someone stupid sends me it - I delete them.
Simple :)

LoveToStack
17-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Ill just message my list saying if they message me it they're deleted. Problem solved.

Ardemax
17-11-2008, 05:31 PM
I got it.
This is fake.
It's like the msn thing where you had to pay for services.

brodeo
17-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Mark Zuckerburg = Facebook?

Accipiter
17-11-2008, 05:43 PM
Its as fake as, -goes and finds it BRB! Found it.

Once upon a time there was a girl called EmilyAnn she was born with autism and was teased for it. SHe lived on a council estate and stayed in a house with 4 brothers and her mum her dad had pasted away at ehr birth. EMilyAnn was the youngestchild and her brothers always bullied her many nights she wuld lie on the sofa crying wishing her dad was there he'd protect her. Know EmilyAnn had never met her dad but yet she had a connection to him weird eh ? but she couldnt take the pressure. Knowing her brother had one she walked into the boy's room and went into the draw picking up the object. Then she walked down the stairs ito the garden. She entered the shed and then placed the cold metla to her head pulling the triger BANG she was gone. This poor child EmilyAnn had resulted to Bobba over her brothers and pitied life. Now this is know joke it was a year ago today Novmeber 1st::
IF YOU DO NOT SEND THIS ON EMILYANN WILL BE PAYING YOU A VISIT she is seeking revenge on her brothers but she cant find them so she takes it out on mortals like us. so send this on
1-5 people emilyann will come scare you
5-15 emilyann won't be coming to see you
EmilyAnn just wants her story known wouldn't you ?

That, The ammount of those i have ignored is unbeliavable, i should be dead by now.

Kardan
17-11-2008, 05:43 PM

Exactly :P Somebody obviously thought it'd be funny to take the chain mail of Habbo and just change the 'Facebook' to 'Habbo'

Don't even see why it's new to be honest :P

Seany
17-11-2008, 05:51 PM
LOL genious

Sulai
17-11-2008, 05:55 PM
haha just lol... imagine sum of the noobs tht freaked out and went on all there other accounts lol....

bless

Yoshimitsui
17-11-2008, 05:58 PM
People also keep doing this about msn all the time. God knows what they get out of it....

Accipiter
17-11-2008, 06:00 PM
They probalys get a buzz when it returns to them, then they **** them selves and send it round again.

Ajthedragon
17-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Its stupid, habbo would do it by how long you've been offline if atall.

luce
17-11-2008, 06:37 PM
Its true that it's over populated but this letter isn't the real deal yet :)

kk.
17-11-2008, 06:50 PM
lol i had this in my inbox on facebook. Mark zuckerberg is the founder of facebook

BlueRaven
17-11-2008, 08:07 PM
I just got it myself. Also got something similar to the Emily thing. Why oh why did they need to introduce Habbo Mail? :( Some little brat will be running around Copying those emails on Word and using the Find and Replace to replace the words MSN,Facebook,etc with habbo. God save us from more sheer stupidity.

Frisky
17-11-2008, 08:08 PM
'Founder of Habbo Mark Zuckerberg '

The founder of Habbo was a woman.

Accipiter
17-11-2008, 08:10 PM
'Founder of Habbo Mark Zuckerberg '

The founder of Habbo was a woman.

I thought the founders were Aapo & Sampo?

Or was it daisy @_@ now im confused.

iJoe
17-11-2008, 08:14 PM
OMG HABBO IS OVER POPULATED??????????????????????

Get these on facebook all the time

Tintinnabulate
17-11-2008, 08:26 PM
Got it and I read the first line and pressed delete =]

brodeo
18-11-2008, 10:05 PM

I'm sure you're correct. They created the first client at least.
Didn't Daisy invest to bring the hotel to the UK and start 'sulake'?

HotelUser
19-11-2008, 12:44 AM
In all honest you'd have to be pretty clueless to believe this:P.

Pyroka
19-11-2008, 11:07 AM

Lol failure!!!!!!!!

Daisy was the founder of Habbo Hotel, but Sulake had their own ideas and Aapo & Sampo bought the idea of Daisy Edwards, to go onto make Mobile Disco (not sure if that was being developed before the Habbo aquisition).

Mark Zuckerberg is a sucker, and so is the guy/girl who made that. Although it is a bit true that Habbo is getting a bit full, they won't delete users because it's a proud thing to say they have 100 million users worldwide (when they do get that). Shame only a 10th of them go on regularly though lol.

e5
19-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Not solved because they still do it, I doubt threatening removal will stop them lol. You aint george bush.

Dillyn
23-11-2008, 04:18 PM
I Think That People Who Write Messages Like These (Chain Messages) Are Just People Who Are Sitting Around At Home Bored And Want To See A Lot Of People Panicking Just Because Of Them. It Must Make Them Feel Strong!!!

LoveToStack
23-11-2008, 04:41 PM

I'm sure you're correct. They created the first client at least.
Didn't Daisy invest to bring the hotel to the UK and start 'sulake'?

It was Daisy's concept I think, and those 2 actually made it. Then it was sold to Sulake i do believe.

EDIT; oye 2000th post. :P

Mint
24-11-2008, 12:49 AM
I have received this numerous times.

MlKEY
25-11-2008, 03:38 PM
I've had that message on facebook and myspace aswell lol ignore it xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!