PDA

View Full Version : Ch-ch-Changes to The Navigator

toxic
17-11-2008, 05:39 PM
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_hq/article_image_web_2.png

Your Hotel Managers will be making slight changes all week to the Navigator and the Catalogue.

First to go are some of your much beloved rooms. But do not fret!

Your old favourites remain and these vanished rooms (of course down for essential painting and decorating, skimming and structural work) will be returning at various points.

The lack of categories in the Navigator is a permanent change however so get yourself into the hotel and investigate and explore your new-old surroundings!

Bucho6

Kardan
17-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Anyone care to have a screenshot of the new navigator? The navigator is probably one of the only things that hasn't been touched for years - V6 it last got updated.

Accipiter
17-11-2008, 05:44 PM
It ain't changed they've just introduced all the old public rooms back for some wierd reason.

myke
17-11-2008, 05:46 PM
It hasn't changed, just got rid of public room categories atm

Kardan
17-11-2008, 05:47 PM
It ain't changed they've just introduced all the old public rooms back for some wierd reason.

It hasn't changed, just got rid of public room categories atm

Black_Apalachi
17-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Read this before on the Habbo homepage. Makes it sound like they've deleted some of our guestrooms :rolleyes:.

Seany
17-11-2008, 05:50 PM
eek i dread to think what they are gonna do :S

Accipiter
17-11-2008, 05:56 PM
Sounds like a big update (prepares for lag busting)

Looks like their removing soom rooms for the Room-o-matic for a while (Hope they're updating dimensions etc, or round corners) Then it looks like their taking some stuff out the catolouge (I heard their was lodge updates to come?) And its usually this time of year we get the big Updates, Thats probs why it says WEB 2.0 not Version 2.8.

toxic
17-11-2008, 05:56 PM
Well i'm guessing the removal of categories was possibly because people weren't using the majority of the public rooms, even though it does look messier.

I Hope they bring back the old games rooms (chess, battleships etc).. they dissapeared some time this year and never returned.

BTW - It also says they will be changing Catalogue, i wonder if we see some re-colours make an appearance.

ElliottThompson
17-11-2008, 06:02 PM
Well i'm guessing the removal of categories was possibly because people weren't using the majority of the public rooms, even though it does look messier.

I Hope they bring back the old games rooms (chess, battleships etc).. they dissapeared some time this year and never returned.

BTW - It also says they will be changing Catalogue, i wonder if we see some re-colours make an appearance.
toxic i think that they are talking about the basic section thats been added to the catalouge in another hotel. Its posted in habbo international news n rumours.

PriceTags
17-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Sounds like a big update (prepares for lag busting)

Looks like their removing soom rooms for the Room-o-matic for a while (Hope they're updating dimensions etc, or round corners) Then it looks like their taking some stuff out the catolouge (I heard their was lodge updates to come?) And its usually this time of year we get the big Updates, Thats probs why it says WEB 2.0 not Version 2.8.

The Web 2.0 Banner is from the site update last year. Web 2.0 refers to some movement thingy which has been happening to make sites all modern. What's 2.8 all about anyway? :S

luce
17-11-2008, 06:55 PM
orite coool :)

Accipiter
17-11-2008, 06:58 PM
habbos updates are usually wrote down as v2.7 v.26 etc, our last one was v.27 i think, and the update which will probs be this wednesday should be called v2.8

Invent
17-11-2008, 07:05 PM
No it shouldn't, it should be called version/release 28 :S

Accipiter
17-11-2008, 07:10 PM
v means version.

Favourtism
17-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Version 28 not 2.8 ;)

Looks.. interesting.

Decode
17-11-2008, 07:17 PM
v means version.
You said v2.8 instead of v28 ;)

PriceTags
17-11-2008, 07:51 PM
1 step forward, 25.2 steps back...

Frisky
17-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Well for a start, one of 2 of the public rooms have invisible bots. Maybe their just cleaning them up?

Rixion
18-11-2008, 05:49 PM
maybe they will remove the recoloured iced from the catalogue!

Seany
18-11-2008, 06:06 PM
How long has the Romantique and Grunge been gone?

[Oli]
19-11-2008, 03:54 PM
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_hq/article_image_web_2.png

Your Hotel Managers will be making slight changes all week to the Navigator and the Catalogue.

First to go are some of your much beloved rooms. But do not fret!

Your old favourites remain and these vanished rooms (of course down for essential painting and decorating, skimming and structural work) will be returning at various points.

The lack of categories in the Navigator is a permanent change however so get yourself into the hotel and investigate and explore your new-old surroundings!

Bucho6

Is it me or have they renamed this article and added a bit of news to it ?

look:

http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/364-catalogue-regenerates-itself

Like the great Doctor Who, our Catalogue has become something better and shinier! Oh and did someone mention PIXELS?

We've been getting a lot of questions from you regarding "pixels" and "renting". All we can say for now is, stay tuned, you'll know more in just a few days!

In the meantime, take a look – the Habbo catalogue has a new design.

Nothing much has changed, but it does look a lot more fresh, and categories make it faster and easier to find the stuff you need.

However, some Furni ranges have gone - but they will return once our stock has been delivered.

Take your time, check out the new catalogue & have a rummage!

then comes the ch ch change nav. etc

edit: oh and @the topics saying furni ranges have been removed:

but they will return once our stock has been delivered.

edit: catalogue also changed a bit :o
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/8470/lolatcatwg2.png

N-Dubz
19-11-2008, 09:28 PM
do they have 2 ruin everything?

Black_Apalachi
20-11-2008, 04:00 AM
but they will return once our stock has been delivered.

Not patronising at all :rolleyes:.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!