PDA

View Full Version : I'm a little upset...

Pyroka
17-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Thing is, its about Gears of War 2. Ever since COD5 came out, nobody wants to play Gears anymore and it's such a great game. It's just... upsetting how such a great game is being overshadowed by what I think, is a bad game. I tried COD4 on online and I absolutely despised it, it was just pure awkward and complicated. COD4 campaign wasn't that... good either.

Has everyone on the forum forgotten that it exists? :S

Andeeh
17-11-2008, 08:39 PM
i play gears 2 =] its a lush game only problem is online matches because everyone chainsaws eugh

Jordy
17-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Sorry what's this game you're talking about?

Pyroka
17-11-2008, 08:40 PM
i play gears 2 =] its a lush game only problem is online matches because everyone chainsaws eugh

Thats what Gears is always like, its so funnnnn shootin em in the face.

Lmao piss off Jordy, your sarcasm aint welcome here :P

Camy
17-11-2008, 08:40 PM
I usually play Gears at the weekend, cos am too tired after school, don't think CoD really takes much effort tbh.

17-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Whats gears of war 2?

Sepron
17-11-2008, 08:45 PM
I might be the first the one to say this, but I actually like Gow2 better that COD 5.

I think Gow2 as something special about it which makes it different from other games and very good.

COD5 is just a average shooter you get bored after 2 weeks unless your addicted to the rankings. In gow 2 you get chainsaw battles and stuff. Cod is just a average shooter which is good with the zombies and stuff but not my type.

Javascrypt
17-11-2008, 08:45 PM
Thing is, its about Gears of War 2. Ever since COD5 came out, nobody wants to play Gears anymore and it's such a great game. It's just... upsetting how such a great game is being overshadowed by what I think, is a bad game. I tried COD4 on online and I absolutely despised it, it was just pure awkward and complicated. COD4 campaign wasn't that... good either.

Has everyone on the forum forgotten that it exists? :S
I beat gears 2 though.

Abbie.
17-11-2008, 08:47 PM

WORLD OF WARCRAFT. his favourite game in the world..

Javascrypt
17-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Quite boring lvling on thaat.

Pyroka
17-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Whats gears of war 2?

GET OUT LOL, :(

I might be the first the one to say this, but I actually like Gow2 better that COD 5.

I think Gow2 as something special about it which makes it different from other games and very good.

COD5 is just a average shooter you get bored after 2 weeks unless your addicted to the rankings. In gow 2 you get chainsaw battles and stuff. Cod is just a average shooter which is good with the zombies and stuff but not my type.

Agreed completely, except with COD you get perks but... I don't see whats so special. I think its early days for GoW but its gettin rly underrated with COD5 bein released, and Farcry on its way too.

I beat gears 2 though.

I completed Gears 2 Hardcore in 2 days (I work :P), I'm gonna do Insane during the week. It won't stop me playing it, it's an awesome game. I played the 1st one for a good year.

DONT TELL THEM MY DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET: I'M A FORUM TROLL.

Andeeh
17-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Thats what Gears is always like, its so funnnnn shootin em in the face.

Lmao piss off Jordy, your sarcasm aint welcome here :P

They made shotgun worse =[

i remember on gears u could charge at about 17 of them and pop them all but not anymore ah well still a class game and veryy good campaign

Pyroka
17-11-2008, 08:52 PM
They made shotgun worse =[

i remember on gears u could charge at about 17 of them and pop them all but not anymore ah well still a class game and veryy good campaign

Shotgun was well overpowered, the Lancer is a great gun like it should be, same with the Hammerburst. Uhh, Hammer is rubbish compared to the Mortar, the boomshot is about the same really, sniper's quite nice to use and the torque is a bit easier to fire now. The pistols I think have had the overpower go.

PaulMacC
17-11-2008, 08:56 PM
I hate 3PS so I dont play gears.
I've played all the CoD games and like them, so go with the flow.

Andeeh
17-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Shotgun was well overpowered, the Lancer is a great gun like it should be, same with the Hammerburst. Uhh, Hammer is rubbish compared to the Mortar, the boomshot is about the same really, sniper's quite nice to use and the torque is a bit easier to fire now. The pistols I think have had the overpower go.

Haha headshots class when your in a game with mates. well a few of mine are quite good so its a nice challenge avin a sniper battle against them

Pyroka
17-11-2008, 08:58 PM
I hate 3PS so I dont play gears.
I've played all the CoD games and like them, so go with the flow.

Each to his own, even though i'd love popping your head off with a Longshot.

Haha headshots class when your in a game with mates. well a few of mine are quite good so its a nice challenge avin a sniper battle against them

The guys I hang out with, my god this 30 year old guy is like a little kid its SO FUNNY. I met up with him once cuz he's my mates cousins fianceƩ (coincidentally!) & lmao, he was showing off his remote control cars which went like 200 mph. :') Oh and he's amazing at Gears, LOL.

J0SH
18-11-2008, 03:56 AM
I'm not playing it till they sort out the matchmaking, I don't wanna wait 15 minutes to play one game. :P

Callum.
18-11-2008, 08:12 AM
i'll add you as a friend if you wanna play with people. the weekend before the one just gone I had most of the online people on my friends list on gears2. Now it's all cod5. What do you play?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!