PDA

View Full Version : Need your opinion on this conflict.

Tylenol
17-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Recently I requested assistance from someone I didn't know very well with a domain issue I was having, he suggested we use TeamViewer so he could more easily assist me. Unaware to me there is a file share ability built within TeamViewer, while he was helping me, he unknowing to me took my word document which contained some important passwords. I know this is stupid that I had it in the first place. He sent it to a buddy of his as a "look what I got". Fortunately this person he sent it to wa better friends with me and told me what had happened. I managed to change all my passwords eccept for a couple hosting accounts and my domain registrar. The hosting passwords were reset with ease, but he managed to transfer my domains to his account before I could change the password.

This person then told me he would return my domains if I made him a really nice layout. I then gave him one that I had paid, £25 for from Jake awhile back, and said he could have that (this one HERE (http://www.consolefm.com/site) <--Click). He amazingly returned my domains and requested I help more and that he was "sorry" for what he did and he only did it becasue he wanted a good layout. Which I had told him I'd do free before this even happened. I have since blocked and removed him, and am wondering, would it be wrong if I used the layout I "gave" him, and claim he ripped, or would that be putting me in the same boat as him. Also when he had taken my vB licence and copied my forum files + database from my host while he had access. I got the licence back by reseting my pass.

His site is www.habbodj.net (http://www.habbodj.net), if you look in his banner on the under construction page you can clearly see my layout, proving that he is planning on using it.

Please give your opinions on this, THANKS. :rolleyes:

If this is in the wrong section, SORRY MODS :D

Tylenol
17-11-2008, 11:14 PM
Also, I do have the original PSD of the layout. Proving that it was originally mine. And can get Jake's word that he made it for me.

Sorry for double post.

GoldenMerc
17-11-2008, 11:26 PM
No not really, If he ****** you over **** him over. He bribed you for a layout which was the dumbest thing to ask for pretty much.

Tylenol
18-11-2008, 12:36 AM
No not really, If he ****** you over **** him over. He bribed you for a layout which was the dumbest thing to ask for pretty much.

Thanks for your comment :D

habtasia
18-11-2008, 02:16 AM
LOL,

He expected help from you after what he had done?

LOL

Tylenol
18-11-2008, 02:17 AM
LOL,

He expected help from you after what he had done?

LOL

lol didn't really answer my question, but +rep for a answer that made my laugh. :eusa_clap

habtasia
18-11-2008, 02:20 AM

And you would not be be in the same boat as him!

He dosnt really even own that layout without your permission, so you can say he has ripped as he has!

Tylenol
18-11-2008, 02:22 AM

And you would not be be in the same boat as him!

He dosnt really even own that layout without your permission, so you can say he has ripped as he has!

k :D

*offtopic* your usertitle says your own HabboLake. I checked www.habbolake.com and it didn't work. What's the new domain, if any :D

habtasia
18-11-2008, 11:54 AM
k :D

*offtopic* your usertitle says your own HabboLake. I checked www.habbolake.com (http://www.habbolake.com) and it didn't work. What's the new domain, if any :D

Aye, it dosnt work as its expired and Simon (Invent) the previous owner hasnt transferred the domain to my account yet so i cant renew it :@

Tylenol
18-11-2008, 04:02 PM
126 views and only 2 people read and replied to it. Wow, I know now that paragraphs are to much for Habbox users. :l

Ohirian
18-11-2008, 05:07 PM
Accuse of him ripping it.
He's a stupid scammer.

Tylenol
19-11-2008, 05:24 AM
Thanks for your replies.

Shawnstra
19-11-2008, 07:46 AM
Tbh you should not have given him the layout you paid for. I would just call the authorities. Anyway, morals aside, that will be some good payback :P

MrPinkPanther
19-11-2008, 09:04 AM
DONT claim he ripped it because he hasnt. That would be sinking to him level, he hasnt ripped it, you sent him it and by doing so he legally has some right to it. However you could always screw him over by releasing the layout free for everyone to download.

Blinger1
19-11-2008, 09:34 AM
126 views and only 2 people read and replied to it. Wow, I know now that paragraphs are to much for Habbox users. :l
Fo' Sho'.

As the second person said, **** him over :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!