PDA

View Full Version : Account Retrieval

Hypertext
18-11-2008, 03:00 AM
Hi.

First of all, sorry for all the threads. Secondly sorry for the slightly rant oriented post.

I'm really annoyed, and really happy.

Happiness first: Yay, I'm getting payed and will continue to thus, WoTLK will be purchased promptly, along with a game time card! Yay!

Here is where it sucks. I only just sent out the Notarized documents to Blizzard via 'Certified Post' by the USPS (United States Postal Service), so I don't know how long it's going to take to get there, possibly five days, *then* I have to wait for them to get to my account. So. Does anybody know how long that takes? I'm really hoping it's going to be fast. But I guess we'll see.

Anyway, it's really annoying -- I just want to get into the game and play!

Crimson
18-11-2008, 10:11 AM
Err... Why did yuo need to send them documents? :O

Hypertext
18-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Oh yeah. durr. I sold my account then the people I sold it to got it banned. Shhh. :P

Tomm
18-11-2008, 06:50 PM
You can send scanned copies via email...

Crimson
18-11-2008, 08:08 PM
If you sold your account... then that's breaking the rules. They're not going to restore your account if you sold it to someone and they got it banned. That's like... double breaking the rules.

I'm completely lost now.

Danzilla
18-11-2008, 08:10 PM
If its banned, i dout they will unban it as they "Punish the account not the owner" or somthing like that.

Hypertext
18-11-2008, 10:40 PM
They said it wasn't banned, just locked as they couldn't determine the owner. And they said they'd unlock it once they recieve the notarization. It'll definitely be unlocked. Just wondering how long till it'll be until they get to my account.

Crimson
19-11-2008, 06:59 AM
Isn't their like.. "HQ" in Holland?

micky.blue.eyes
19-11-2008, 12:12 PM
No idea how long you'll have to wait, but tbh, you'll just have to be patient, you broke the rules so you'll have to suffer the consequences. :P ;)
But I think there's a very good chance you'll get your account back.

Isn't their like.. "HQ" in Holland?

Nope, it's somewhere in France, I think.

mat64
19-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Isn't their like.. "HQ" in Holland?Blizzard's Headquarters are in Irvine, California. The European Headquarters are in Vélizy, Yvelines, France - They also have some more support offices in Cork, Ireland ;)

micky.blue.eyes
19-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Blizzard's Headquarters are in Irvine, California. The European Headquarters are in Vélizy, Yvelines, France - They also have some more support offices in Cork, Ireland ;)

Yes, that's the place. Stupid names. >< =P I believe there's some support offices in Paris as well.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!