PDA

View Full Version : Can we have the following threads

Pyroka
18-11-2008, 03:18 PM
HabboxForum Gamerscore Championship

We had one ages ago, there was an account for it but Idk what the account was, nor where the original thread has gone now. Might've been deleted.
Short Notice Games

It'd be great to have them all in one place, with a proper format. Could make a little game of it, like a points system. If you want.
Game Release Dates

Having all the Xbox 360 game release dates would be rather nice, in fact really nice. Really really nice.
Game trade-in prices

For the following stores: CeX, Gamestation, Game. I found a little blog which did them, but it'd be handy if we had our own place for game exchange prices and what they sell for cash.

Anyone agree with these threads? I think we should get together more as a community, for gaming parties and stuff. I don't mean gaming parties as in raving and LAN parties, but that'd be cool too.

Neil
18-11-2008, 03:21 PM
The gamerscore thread is here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=470941) but it's locked so it's pretty much dead now >.<

Pyroka
18-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Aww why the hell did they lock it. >:[

graffiti
18-11-2008, 03:31 PM
All the 'Post Your' threads got closed because of people spamming 'nice looks' and 'nice banks' when no-one even psoted one (Runescape section).

Hiro
18-11-2008, 03:33 PM
I like the idea of the Game Release dates, and they could be updated when they are released, etc.

Neil
18-11-2008, 03:34 PM
Aww why the hell did they lock it. >:[

Donno it's hardly even a "post your" thread it's more of achievement discussion and post to have your tag added :S

Dan
18-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Good idea but whther or not we will get them i dont know, i did ask for the leaderboard to be reopened and its still being considered :P

Pyroka
18-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Well I think the Gamerscore Championship doesn't even need a thread that should be posted in, all you'd have to do is lock the thread and people can add themselves, right? Just sticky it and get people to PM Neil for additions.

I rly think the game trade-in thing could go far, tons of people ask how much they'd get for stuff so a guide would be nice. Doesn't someone who works at GAME, come on these forums? I can get quite a few exchange rates.

Yeah Hiro, that was the idea really. :P

Neil
18-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Well I think the Gamerscore Championship doesn't even need a thread that should be posted in, all you'd have to do is lock the thread and people can add themselves, right? Just sticky it and get people to PM Neil for additions.

I rly think the game trade-in thing could go far, tons of people ask how much they'd get for stuff so a guide would be nice. Doesn't someone who works at GAME, come on these forums? I can get quite a few exchange rates.

I would change it so people can add themselves but if I did that anyone could add themselves, this way at least only people from habbox get in xD

Pyroka
18-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Yeah that's a point, I wouldn't for that reason. If you added people to the championship just by going into the Gamertag championship, and asking people if they want to be part of it, is killing two birds with one stone.

Right?

Dan
18-11-2008, 03:46 PM

Thats what i asked for, just a locked stickied thread with the group gamercard and that in :P i shall see if they thought about it yet

Pyroka
18-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Thats what i asked for, just a locked stickied thread with the group gamercard and that in :P i shall see if they thought about it yet

I bet they just ignored it, because shockingly they have something better to do. Like banning people, and locking more threads. Woo. Why can't we just manage our own part of the forum, instead of depending on management to do EVERYTHING for us?

I thought that's what the Community Support Staff were for, but I'm not so sure.

Dan
18-11-2008, 03:56 PM
I bet they just ignored it, because shockingly they have something better to do. Like banning people, and locking more threads. Woo. Why can't we just manage our own part of the forum, instead of depending on management to do EVERYTHING for us?

I thought that's what the Community Support Staff were for, but I'm not so sure.

No it was being considered as it wouldnt do any harm if it was locked and people pmed someone to be added :P community support staff are for the support system thing thats coming i think

Pyroka
18-11-2008, 04:00 PM
No it was being considered as it wouldnt do any harm if it was locked and people pmed someone to be added :P community support staff are for the support system thing thats coming i think

No, it's probably being put on the backburner because when they say consider, they mean we don't care really so we'll leave it till something big happens. If something big don't happen, everyone forgets about it and its all ignored.

Seriously, the SMODs & MODs should be Moderating, there's no person to approve threads like this, apart from the Moderation Manager. What should the Moderation Manager be doing? 3 guesses, and the last 2 don't count. Why can't we just do it ourselveeees.

CJW93
18-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Been meaning to say this for a while.

Sub Forums for game genres!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!