PDA

View Full Version : Rights for lights?

DanFolkes
19-11-2008, 12:20 PM
I've had this idea floating arround my head for months now, and as i've explained it to more and more people i've noticed that there's a lot of people that agree with me.

So while Habbo has been down for the v28 update, i've been browing around these forums to save myself from absolute boredom, and then i just found this board, and thought aha, perfect place to start my idea.

So yeah, here's how the idea goes;

When you have animation furni in your room such as spot lights, and the new arrival of the disco floor there is nothing more annoying than someone coming in and turning it all off, just because there bored, right?

Well, i don't see why they should have the right to do that, if they don't like the animation lag, then they should find another room quite simply.

My idea, is that to make any changes to animation furni, you must have been given rights by the room owner first. This could also be an optional thing, that can be turned on or off in the room options too, just incase some crazy person wants some annoying kid playing with there animations.

I can't see this being very hard for Habbo to intergrate, seeing as all the coding for not being able to move furni unless you have rights is there. And also it has been there before, that only certain people can toy with lights, anyone remember how lerts and scoreboards could only be changed if standing next to them? Surely that code was even more complicated than this would be.

Do excuse the huge long post, i just wanted to get my point across :D

Earthquake
26-11-2008, 01:45 PM
It isn't really an idea, its common sence. Something Habbo doesn't pick up on recently.

17-jamie-17
26-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Isnt "sence"
Spelt Sense?

Id of thought common sense would of told you

LoveToStack
26-11-2008, 03:09 PM
ye I posted something a while ago similar to this. THe feature of having rights to do it is good, I think my idea was just to tick a box in the room features basically preventing it altogether.

EDIT; found my thread :)
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=521496

Accipiter
26-11-2008, 04:23 PM
I usually do it in toms Neon room lmao, Cause yeah mood lights + neon + Neon posters do lag you. But yeah i wouldn't like anyone doing it to my room.

AgnesIO
26-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Would be better, if they had three types of rites.

Admin Rites - You could give other people rites.
Light Rites - This enables you to turn lights on and off (Comes eith 'admin rites'
Normal Rites - Standard rites.

You should also be able to give users rites and remove rites in multiple rooms. Like type in a usrs name, then you would have a box list, where you tick the box of what rooms the user should get rites in.

Hurtone
29-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Would be better, if they had three types of rites.

Admin Rites - You could give other people rites.
Light Rites - This enables you to turn lights on and off (Comes eith 'admin rites'
Normal Rites - Standard rites.

You should also be able to give users rites and remove rites in multiple rooms. Like type in a usrs name, then you would have a box list, where you tick the box of what rooms the user should get rites in.

I agree with those rights.

jesus
29-11-2008, 09:00 PM
i always turn peoples things off or change them, it makes me laugh at how worked up they get.

good idea though, been suggested a few times before but i doubt habbo can be arsed implementing it.

AgnesIO
29-11-2008, 09:03 PM
i always turn peoples things off or change them, it makes me laugh at how worked up they get.

good idea though, been suggested a few times before but i doubt habbo can be arsed implementing it.

Totally agree ;)

It does get annoying if its your room though LOL

Arron
29-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Isnt "sence"
Spelt Sense?

Id of thought common sense would of told you

Common sense yeah.

Yeah to be honest it does peck my head, I just changed my Neon Flashy Wall Lights and Disco Floors so they are the same, and some noob comes in and wrecks it,

dannyboymed
30-11-2008, 02:53 PM
It's the same with the new ice/snow floors. I wanted to see/make a cool little ice rink BUT NO.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!