PDA

View Full Version : lol moment

LoveToStack
19-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Does anyone else see the funny side to games like 'Fastest Typer' in the age of iHabbix? :eusa_wall

Sulai
19-11-2008, 08:24 PM
can you explain?

not oh fay with what fastest typer is using ihabbix is.

Verrou
19-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Isn't it like a program that can echo someone you choose? So like when the game host says repeat me: Habbox forum is a forum, the person using the prog just repeats instantly.

I used to use Fookit to do this ages ago :P

mk
20-11-2008, 11:18 PM
its that mimic tool
but surely the host could see they couldnt type that fast... like the matter of a second?

someone was in my falling furni and they was using iHabbix and the falling furni tool, they kept denieing it but i couldnt be sure.
so i quickly moved a corner, which he didnt notice and placed a chair in the hidden bit of a tiki jungle patch, so he couldnt see it.
He quickly raced to the spot and turned around just before sitting on the chair, and said "WHAT I JUST CLICKED THIS SPOT??"
lol ^.^

ElliottThompson
22-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Mega rofls at dis!

Hevvs
22-11-2008, 04:33 PM
its that mimic tool
but surely the host could see they couldnt type that fast... like the matter of a second?

someone was in my falling furni and they was using iHabbix and the falling furni tool, they kept denieing it but i couldnt be sure.
so i quickly moved a corner, which he didnt notice and placed a chair in the hidden bit of a tiki jungle patch, so he couldnt see it.
He quickly raced to the spot and turned around just before sitting on the chair, and said "WHAT I JUST CLICKED THIS SPOT??"
lol ^.^

LOL. Silly little Habbo :')

LoveToStack
22-11-2008, 04:50 PM
its that mimic tool

lol ^.^

In a situation like that, I'd just put a chair behind a teleport in the middle of the room so it'd be only possible to get to via drag and catch him that way. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!