PDA

View Full Version : To People with Rings on CoD5

19-11-2008, 08:36 PM
To all the people that have had rings on their Call of Duty: WaW disc. Its not your xbox. I was talking to my friend today and he said a couple days ago he got a ring on his disc. So yesterday he took it to the store he bought it from. Exchanged it, than opened it in the store. There was another ring on that disc, hasent even been played yet. The store worker opened 10 cod 5's and they finally found one without a ring in it.
So its not your xbox, its the bad making of the disc by Treyarch.

Recursion
19-11-2008, 08:42 PM
My GoW2 disk has rings, but it hasn't affected gameplay and im about 95% of the way into the game, but wow did they **** up there O_o, btw Treyarch don't make the disks, they get a company to do it for them.

Neil
19-11-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm like 98% sure Treyarch have absolutly no control over that, they do not make or even print the disks so don't go blaming Treyarch, if anyones to blame it's Activision

19-11-2008, 08:48 PM
I'm like 98% sure Treyarch have absolutly no control over that, they do not make or even print the disks so don't go blaming Treyarch, if anyones to blame it's Activision
Chill out I didnt know they didnt make the discs.
Its somebodys fault so I'm just letting everyone know not to go send their xbox in b.c cod got a ring.

Minstrels
19-11-2008, 08:53 PM
They choose who makes the discs, hence why I would rather pay 50p for a copy than £39.99 and make sure they get non of the green.

MeRkAgE
19-11-2008, 09:32 PM
My cod5 disc is knackered, it doesn't let me play online matches much, it doesn't let me install it to my hard-drive either, it gets to 26% then stops.
What should i do?
I ordered online at GAME, it was a pre-order

Callum.
19-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Chill out I didnt know they didnt make the discs.
Its somebodys fault so I'm just letting everyone know not to go send their xbox in b.c cod got a ring.

Yeah but when everyone goes and starts ******** off Treyarch then it gets annoying when you know it's not actually them.

Neil
19-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Yeah but when everyone goes and starts ******** off Treyarch then it gets annoying when you know it's not actually them.

Yea exactly, everyone pretty much beats down on Treyarch =/

They are amazing game developers, CoD2:BRO and CoD3 were awesome games, Spiderman 1, 2 and 3 are the best movie games I've ever played

Treyarch are better than alot of developers and just because they can't make CoD up to IWs standards they get bad comments constantly

19-11-2008, 10:00 PM
Well I was corrected within 9 minutes so I doubt a riot broke out at Treyarchs head quarters in that span of time.

Callum.
19-11-2008, 10:42 PM
Yea exactly, everyone pretty much beats down on Treyarch =/

They are amazing game developers, CoD2:BRO and CoD3 were awesome games, Spiderman 1, 2 and 3 are the best movie games I've ever played

Treyarch are better than alot of developers and just because they can't make CoD up to IWs standards they get bad comments constantly

Yeah, big red one was really good, what made me buy xbox infact, so was cod3 until people started going off it.

Well I was corrected within 9 minutes so I doubt a riot broke out at Treyarchs head quarters in that span of time.

It wasn't a rant about you getting it wrong, just a post of frustration on a whole when everyone immedietly thinks it's Treyarch's fault about something they have no control over.

J0SH
20-11-2008, 03:02 AM
So a disc magically gets scatches? What has this world come to!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!