PDA

View Full Version : When did..

Blinger1
20-11-2008, 06:00 AM
The HC drop to its current value? Last time I saw it, it was 60rd now it is 30 or so meting?

Ajthedragon
20-11-2008, 07:42 AM
Its has always been 30RD, but it was never changed but as we got new managers they slowly reduced the value. After all going from 75RD to 40RD is a large drop!

Blinger1
20-11-2008, 08:34 AM
Uhh.. I'm lost.

In about 06 (yeah its a while ago) it was 60RD, so it was really 30RD back then?

Natx
20-11-2008, 08:37 AM
Im confused too :S Also the pods have they been removed from the catolouge now?

Mr-Trainor
20-11-2008, 09:23 AM
The gold pod and dark blue pod (both rare) were released with the norm pods by accident a few days ago which is now why all the pods have been removed.

The CS was worth 75rd however it was very rare to see someone buying it for that price which is why is slowly went down and is now 40rd which seems stable at this moment in time.

Natx
20-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Are the normal pods gonna come back?

Sulai
20-11-2008, 06:53 PM
In all the time i have played habbo i have never seen a hc sell well in RD (rubber ducks).

I never saw one sell for 75rd when habbox had them at that price, the most i have seen one sell for is 43rd and that was'nt that long ago.

Are the normal pods gonna come back?

habbo are updating the catalogue, in an article... it said dont wory the missing furniture will return.

so hopefully one day it will return

PintGlass
20-11-2008, 06:58 PM
so hopefully one day it will return
Lol, Trust Habbo, I Wonder If They Will??

[ I Mean For Habbo Staff To Get Around To Putting It Back In, Probley Just Forget About It]

Ajthedragon
20-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Pods are back, though reds are rare now! :D

TopManTim
20-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Oh please tell me you aren't valuing the hc's on how many ducks you see it traded for.

That's ridiculous...

people don't trade them for ducks they trade for mode, yukkas etc. If you want to value it in something do it in creds;14. That's not only the amount of credits people trade em for but it's the amount of 1cred nrosm e.g. mode bars and yukkas people trade em for.

So yeah..

ducks is a stupid thing for anything to be valued in actually. No-one trades for em on a regular basis, only when needed for rooms. Value things currently valued in ducks in credits.

Blinger1
22-11-2008, 09:01 AM
Oh please tell me you aren't valuing the hc's on how many ducks you see it traded for.

That's ridiculous...

people don't trade them for ducks they trade for mode, yukkas etc. If you want to value it in something do it in creds;14. That's not only the amount of credits people trade em for but it's the amount of 1cred nrosm e.g. mode bars and yukkas people trade em for.

So yeah..

ducks is a stupid thing for anything to be valued in actually. No-one trades for em on a regular basis, only when needed for rooms. Value things currently valued in ducks in credits.
I know that but what i meant was, did they drop in value that much?

TopManTim
22-11-2008, 10:41 AM
Since the drop no-one is trading for any less than they did before so it makes no difference really.

People still trade em for around 14credits, 10-14 yukkas or what have you.

so yeah

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!