PDA

View Full Version : 0RCA PROMOTED NOT RESIGNED!

04Jack04
20-11-2008, 09:11 PM
People saying shes having a baby? is apparently a load of toot lol. shes been promoted thats why another rep is needed. colmc said btw.

AMERlCA...
20-11-2008, 09:12 PM
promoted to what ?

Ajthedragon
20-11-2008, 09:13 PM
As nathan said, to what? :P

04Jack04
20-11-2008, 09:14 PM
promoted to what ?

he didnt say but its something in sulake hq im guessing

Disneychanne1
20-11-2008, 09:19 PM
lol, I doubt someone in habbo would say "Bye everyone im having a child of my own so i cba with player support anymore" (obviously I dont mean those exact words)

Susie Dent
20-11-2008, 09:26 PM
Her? A baby? The only thing that would attempt to impregnate her is that dreadful special cat she molests

Okeanos
21-11-2008, 09:01 AM
People saying shes having a baby? is apparently a load of toot lol. shes been promoted thats why another rep is needed. colmc said btw.

she is, well unless something went wrong with the pregnancy. i assume she still is anyway...

21-11-2008, 09:14 AM
Her? A baby? The only thing that would attempt to impregnate her is that dreadful special cat she molests

omg thats made my day LOL

Xarea
21-11-2008, 02:31 PM

Too true. She's a waste of space and does nothing to really contribute to the UK team. I really hoped they'd made her redundant, but it seems not.

Ardemax
21-11-2008, 04:14 PM
what's wrong with her?
seriously
maybe its you?
gahhhh!
well, im happy that she got promoted. i do believe some people are getting jealous.

whitebengal
27-11-2008, 09:32 PM

You know her personally do you? and I wasn't aware cats were capable of making human babies!? ;) ....If you want to insult someone try thinking of a more realistic insult that actually makes a bit of sense!

she is, well unless something went wrong with the pregnancy. i assume she still is anyway...

You seem to know an awful lot as usual....

omg thats made my day LOL

If something as small as that has made your day....I think you need to see a shrink!

Too true. She's a waste of space and does nothing to really contribute to the UK team. I really hoped they'd made her redundant, but it seems not.

So working 9-5 , 5 days a week isn't contributing enough?

what's wrong with her?
seriously
maybe its you?
gahhhh!
well, im happy that she got promoted. i do believe some people are getting jealous.

*faints* someone actually said something nice and TRUE about a member of staff....Blimey ;)

Sulai
27-11-2008, 09:44 PM
:o NO WAY!!!

OMGZZZ i dont really care

good luck to her then

:P

x

Earthquake
28-11-2008, 02:01 AM
Who are you to say that? Shame on you.

What ever shes doing, good luck to that.

Boxiel
28-11-2008, 09:30 AM
No **** Sherlock, why would she resign? If she was pregnant, she could go on maternity leave..

Congrats to her, she deserves it. :P

--ss--
28-11-2008, 11:14 AM
Why does it actually matter if she's having a baby or not. It's a job on a online comunnity so she can do it anywhere, at home or the office, she can easily ask for less hours so she can look after her baby and then do some work while it's sleeping. But then again being "promoted" does make seance, as she's been promoted she has less hours and can change her schedule round to fit her needs.

But then again I really don't have any personal expiernce with her and don't really play Habbo so it doesn't affect me and I don't really care, don't see why everyone is so fasinated by her. Goodluck to her.

Gasm
28-11-2008, 01:16 PM
0rca: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BABIES DON'T EAT CARROTS OR SLEEP IN A HUTCH?!

Middlesbrough
29-11-2008, 03:13 PM
0rca: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BABIES DON'T EAT CARROTS OR SLEEP IN A HUTCH?!

Fail pie.

Jordan:A
29-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Shes okish, but shes REMOVED at player support when you email habbo all she does is send you back aload of crap about rules

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

Sarah
29-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Congratulations to her then, if shes been promoted.

Immenseman
29-11-2008, 03:31 PM
love 0rca hope shes single

whitebengal
29-11-2008, 04:12 PM
Shes okish, but shes REMOVED at player support when you email habbo all she does is send you back aload of crap about rules

And I suppose you'd do a better Job? If she was so REMOVED she wouldn't have been promoted! ;)

Immenseman
29-11-2008, 04:20 PM
And I suppose you'd do a better Job? If she was so s*** she wouldn't have been promoted! ;)

People are going to have different opinions on her, accept it. Me and you both think she did a good job but obviously not everyone will, because they weren't unbanned by her or what not.

whitebengal
29-11-2008, 04:24 PM
People are going to have different opinions on her, accept it. Me and you both think she did a good job but obviously not everyone will, because they weren't unbanned by her or what not.

I do accept opinions, I simply asked if he thought he could do a better job and pointed out that if she was so REMOVED then she wouldn't have been promoted...
(therefore I was giving my opinion) :eusa_clap

Immenseman
29-11-2008, 04:27 PM
I do accept opinions, I simply asked if he thought he could do a better job and pointed out that if she was so REMOVED then she wouldn't have been promoted...
(therefore I was giving my opinion) :eusa_clap

I'm quite capable of understanding what an opinion is :rolleyes: However, you're evidently incapable of understanding other opinions :eusa_clap

whitebengal
29-11-2008, 04:30 PM
I'm quite capable of understanding what an opinion is :rolleyes: However, you're evidently incapable of understanding other opinions :eusa_clap

No...All I see is people slating a member of staff for no reason and it's pathetic...I am of course allowed to argue an opinion if I don't think they are right ;)

Okeanos
29-11-2008, 07:23 PM
No...All I see is people slating a member of staff for no reason and it's pathetic...I am of course allowed to argue an opinion if I don't think they are right ;)

maybe people are using her as a scapegoat? generally player support on habbo.co.uk is very poor and 0rca is a fairly prominent member of staff. so naturally she will get the blame when people are displeased with it

Immenseman
29-11-2008, 07:31 PM
She's better than Disarno was and better than Colmc hands down. In fact in a few of my problems she even went directly against what they said. She implements a degree of common sense into each and every problem.

Nereo
29-11-2008, 07:36 PM

I have seen you a couple of times not "arguing" against others opinions but actually insulting them and being rather rude just beacuse they dont agree with what you say? Please, get real and accept now everyone is going to agree with you ;)

cyberchris
30-11-2008, 02:04 AM
If She Got Promoted Were'd Her Habbo Staff Badge Go..

--ss--
30-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Rebekah West, Assistant Community Manager

was Community assistant (Player Support) - this month

Yh she was promoted.

Immenseman
30-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Well done to her anyway, best of luck. Best player support lets hope she does well in here new role. Is her new role basically what HelKats was?

Ardemax
01-12-2008, 06:58 AM
Well done to her anyway, best of luck. Best player support lets hope she does well in here new role. Is her new role basically what HelKats was?

o i remember 'er
its nearly been a year
umm i think so

for everyone who said "i could do a better job" i doubt you could. you wouldn't have the time, or care.

paradox
01-12-2008, 06:59 AM
gratz to her

whitebengal
02-12-2008, 12:12 AM
I have seen you a couple of times not "arguing" against others opinions but actually insulting them and being rather rude just beacuse they dont agree with what you say? Please, get real and accept now everyone is going to agree with you ;)

Nice to meet you!? :rolleyes:

Rebekah West, Assistant Community Manager

was Community assistant (Player Support) - this month

Yh she was promoted.

Wel done :eusa_danc

o i remember 'er
its nearly been a year
umm i think so

for everyone who said "i could do a better job" i doubt you could. you wouldn't have the time, or care.

:eusa_clap Well said.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!