PDA

View Full Version : Boy Stabbed At Excel London?

Madox
20-11-2008, 10:10 PM
OkOk im kinda worried my m8 went excel today wid my school adn apprenatlly a boy got stabbed and he was only 14 the police caught one of the offernders on scence but aprently other one got away ok im going tmoz and i was woundering u reckon its safe? http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23590319-details/Boy,+14,+stabbed+at+skills+fair/article.do theres news report to back it up

Minstrels
20-11-2008, 10:16 PM
I'm sure me and Josh (I think it's him, names in purple posts in the xbox section) could give you a lesson on streets. Why be scared? If a blade gets pulled on you, which I very much doubt unless you mouth off, pull yours out.

In most schools in Manchester, I presume it's the same in London, every lad and his bird carry a blade of some sort. Hardly anyone will pull it out and if they do they'll be too scared to shank it. :rolleyes:

Rapidshare
20-11-2008, 10:17 PM
you must be an idiot to carry a knife, and i dont care if you're hard.

if you carry a knife, then it makes you lower then the lowest.

Minstrels
20-11-2008, 10:18 PM
you must be an idiot to carry a knife, and i dont care if you're hard.

if you carry a knife, then it makes you lower then the lowest.
How exactly does it? And I don't carry one I'm just wondering how it makes you low.

Geraint
20-11-2008, 10:19 PM
People carry knives to protect themselves with no intention of using it but they are provoked by someone and think "Oh, I have a knife, I'll use it" and it just makes the whole situation worse.

Where's good ol' fashion fist fighting gone?

Rapidshare
20-11-2008, 10:21 PM
How exactly does it? And I don't carry one I'm just wondering how it makes you low.

becasue the person who carrying the knife is probs a **** and cant fight with his own hands.

Minstrels
20-11-2008, 10:21 PM
People carry knives to protect themselves with no intention of using it but they are provoked by someone and think "Oh, I have a knife, I'll use it" and it just makes the whole situation worse.

Where's good ol' fashion fist fighting gone?
Fists are used for but if a guy goes to his pants then your first action is to go to yours fist. Most of the time the guy isn't going for his pants, his fists just goes low after a punch but by the time you've realised he ain't reaching yours is out. That's when it's messed and fights are confusing.

Geraint
20-11-2008, 10:22 PM

People carry knives to make themselves look 'ard when quite frankly by carrying a knife it is saying that you can't fight for yourself and have to resort to using a weapon which could kill someone. Pathetic, if you ask me.

Madox
20-11-2008, 10:25 PM
i noe its kidna serious coz we have to go there tomroow u cant say no and i have a terrible attadence ( ill :l ) u reckon it will be canceld?

Geraint
20-11-2008, 10:27 PM
i noe its kidna serious coz we have to go there tomroow u cant say no and i have a terrible attadence ( ill :l ) u reckon it will be canceld?

I know it's London but I doubt there would be 2 stabbing in 2 days in the same place and at a school trip.

Minstrels
20-11-2008, 10:28 PM
People carry knives to make themselves look 'ard when quite frankly by carrying a knife it is saying that you can't fight for yourself and have to resort to using a weapon which could kill someone. Pathetic, if you ask me.
Not really. People carry knifes for protection. Knifes are no longer the "cool image". It's easier to get a model gun with a couple of drill holes here and their.

Don't be so scared. Walk around London or Manchester, don't be a mug.

Rapidshare
20-11-2008, 10:30 PM
Not really. People carry knifes for protection. Knifes are no longer the "cool image". It's easier to get a model gun with a couple of drill holes here and their.

Protection?

Dude, i used to live in south east and i always been around hackney and i never brought the knife out for "protection"

Madox
20-11-2008, 10:31 PM
hmm Thanks Guys

jimi
21-11-2008, 12:13 AM
I live 2 minutes away from the excel, I see it all the time.

21-11-2008, 12:30 AM
I'm sure me and Josh (I think it's him, names in purple posts in the xbox section) could give you a lesson on streets. Why be scared? If a blade gets pulled on you, which I very much doubt unless you mouth off, pull yours out.

In most schools in Manchester, I presume it's the same in London, every lad and his bird carry a blade of some sort. Hardly anyone will pull it out and if they do they'll be too scared to shank it. :rolleyes:

Lol, you obv dont know anything about the streets if you spend all your time on a habbo forum.
I know the most about the streets as I guarentee I live in the worst neighborhood on this forum.
I win :eusa_danc

Alkaz
21-11-2008, 12:32 AM
Thats really bad, more and more of these happening all the time. And I am sure you would have been save with lots of you togeather.

+ Thats were habbo's offices are? Maybe a hacker. (I jokes, sorry.)

Neversoft
21-11-2008, 12:37 AM
I'm pretty sure there was a stabbing at Excel back in October as well... It's not a rare thing these days.

PriceTags
21-11-2008, 01:25 AM

Are you on a mission to make everyone ashamed of being from London or Manchester, or something? It's very rare someone gets stabbed in Manchester! You must tell me where abouts you live, because I need to go there so I can get an "I survived Manchester" medal.

I'd be a bit concerned if I was going somewhere soon after someone got stabbed. "Don't be a mug..." Way to make them feel better...

Pyroka
21-11-2008, 11:57 AM
Are you on a mission to make everyone ashamed of being from London or Manchester, or something? It's very rare someone gets stabbed in Manchester! You must tell me where abouts you live, because I need to go there so I can get an "I survived Manchester" medal.

OMG LOL. I want the T-shirt, I REALLY DO. Knives are just... sad though, you don't need one. The worrying thing is that if everyone has one, and you're the one who doesn't, then you know whats gonna happen dontcha? It's like the US, most probably every citizen has a gun (but its whether they use it or not). UK is a small country so the problem is alot worse than the US do, their problems are isolated, ours happen at the same place constantly.

Minstrels
21-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Lol, you obv dont know anything about the streets if you spend all your time on a habbo forum.
I know the most about the streets as I guarentee I live in the worst neighborhood on this forum.
I win :eusa_danc
Your from America. We're talking about the streets in England, their completely different.

Protection?

Dude, i used to live in south east and i always been around hackney and i never brought the knife out for "protection"
Because you know never walked them, you were too busy protecting yourself from hackers, scammers and glitchers on Habbo Hotel.

I'd be a bit concerned if I was going somewhere soon after someone got stabbed. "Don't be a mug..." Way to make them feel better...
I live in Manchester mate. And it isn't rare for someone to be stabbed in Manchester. People aren't all ***** boys and run off to the pigs.

cocaine
21-11-2008, 04:40 PM

i live in london and i dont feel a need to carry around a knife/replica gun. and i go out quite a lot.

JackBuddy
21-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Fists are used for but if a guy goes to his pants then your first action .
I totally read that wrong at first.

PriceTags
21-11-2008, 08:34 PM
I live in Manchester mate. And it isn't rare for someone to be stabbed in Manchester. People aren't all ***** boys and run off to the pigs.

So do I - it's very rare we hear of stabbings in Manchester.

Madox
21-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Thanks Lads I went Today It was pretty Cool Soem guys There u noe the usal always tryna start something but nothing happend had fun and even got a Number :)

Bef
21-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Seriously, has this turned into an im harder then u thread or something?

Agreed, and dont talk to me about not knowing what the streets are like as i do and knives arnt the thing most people are worrying about in my area anymore!
My oponion is i would never stab someone, if i had to fight i can fight with my fists. If they stab me then fair enough, in anyone i have respect fors eyes that would make them the coward.

Madox
21-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Bef i totally agree with uall i asked is if it was gonna be cancled and if it would be safe? but there 1 person who turned it into a hard vs hard thread ( Nt Metioning no Names)

Bef
21-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Ye, glad u had a good time. these things happen all the time unfortunatly, it cnt stop u living your life! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!