PDA

View Full Version : Mouse +rep

Shawnstra
21-11-2008, 12:11 AM
I am looking towards to buy a mouse after my mighty mouse scroll ball died on me. I am using a Macbook Pro (Don't really need a mouse for portability as this thing sits on my desk most of the time) , and I don't do much gaming (only casual gaming). I want something that has like buttons I can use for Expose, dashboard, etc. I was looking towards the Logitech MX Revolution. Any suggestions?

Jordy
21-11-2008, 12:27 PM
All I can say is that I recommend the MX Revolution :)

xxMATTGxx
21-11-2008, 05:07 PM
All I can say is that I recommend the MX Revolution :)

Now thats a mouse worth buying, it fits in my hand great and all the buttons are easily customizable within OSX thanks to Logitech's driver :D

Shawnstra
21-11-2008, 11:43 PM
Now thats a mouse worth buying, it fits in my hand great and all the buttons are easily customizable within OSX thanks to Logitech's driver :D

Thanks, I'll probably get it for a Christmas present. :D One concern is the age of the MX Revolution, it has been released for quite long, any idea if a new one would come out soon?

Repped Jordy, mattgarner need to spread.

Jordy
22-11-2008, 01:19 AM
Thanks, I'll probably get it for a Christmas present. :D One concern is the age of the MX Revolution, it has been released for quite long, any idea if a new one would come out soon?

Repped Jordy, mattgarner need to spread.Can't see anything on a new one, I'm quite surprised as it's revolutionary in so many ways, they've brought out a Bluetooth edition in a pack and made laptop versions but no real changes and the scroll wheel doesn't seem to have took off really.

I must admit there's hardly anything I'd change about it, but then again companies such as Logitech just release things because people will buy it, not because it's actually better.

I suspect their focusing their efforts on 'Air Mice' though as it's got huge potential, I have no idea how good the 'MX Air' is but it might be worth a look (Think it's Windows only though).

Edit: Just read a review and it does work on a Mac :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!