PDA

View Full Version : Lols, banned from XBL

Naruto!
21-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Ye, I think it was for racism :rolleyes: but anyway I'll be on later this week loll

Closed by Hiro (Forum Moderator): Due to arguments.

Jord
21-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Im Sure.

cocaine
21-11-2008, 03:48 PM
oh dear lol

Jahova
21-11-2008, 03:49 PM
Your fault, you deserve it.

Naruto!
21-11-2008, 04:18 PM
Your fault, you deserve it.
oh get a life, nobody likes you so go swallow your dads ****

Edited by PaulMacC (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members.

Kardan
21-11-2008, 04:20 PM
oh get a life, nobody likes you so go swallow your dads ****

Guess that just shows you deserved your ban :)

Naruto!
21-11-2008, 04:21 PM
All gingers get out of my thread please.
Edited by PaulMacC (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.

Kardan
21-11-2008, 04:23 PM

Okay, will do... :rolleyes:

-Rep :)

Coheed&Cambria
21-11-2008, 04:23 PM
But..You deserved it? Karden is older and more mature than you so you cant tell him to get out your thread when your the sad 13 year old..

Naruto!
21-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Sorry, how about you go " take a shower, play some halo then try to kill your self " as you told me on msn a few months ago, obese, mosher, 4chan sado. And LOL how is it sad for me to be 13? You've been there once? And if hes so much more mature shouldn't he get off his lazy arse and get a job? You know, move out of his mothers house?
And, Karden. Teehee thanks, I returned :)
Edited by PaulMacC (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.

J0SH
21-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Hand bags down wether you're a swallower, ginger, sad 13 year old or a Spiffing.

Coheed&Cambria
21-11-2008, 04:31 PM
Sorry, how about you go " take a shower, play some halo then try to kill your self " as you told me on msn a few months ago, obese mosher

1. I think youll find your the obese one.
2. I only play Halo 3 for custom games (Which is quite rare)
3. I never tried to kill myself? When i talked to you last, I was feeling a bit 'under the weather' i guess, I never said anything about self harm or killing myself
3. Id rather be a mosher, That a chav whose gonna get nowhere in life and crys about when his XBL gets banned for a few days.
Edited by PaulMacC (Forum Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.

Naruto!
21-11-2008, 04:35 PM
1. I think youll find your the obese one.
2. I only play Halo 3 for custom games (Which is quite rare)
3. I never tried to kill myself? When i talked to you last, I was feeling a bit 'under the weather' i guess, I never said anything about self harm or killing myself
3. Id rather be a mosher, That a chav whose gonna get nowhere in life and crys about when his XBL gets banned for a few days.
1. Haha, I'm about 7 stone and 5 ft 3 - epic fail son
2. Grats - I wasn't talking about you, that was targetted at Karden.
3. Well, funny how I got a certain message from a certain mosher saying " Brb gonna have a shower play some halo then possibly try to kill myself "
4. Nice onee, I didn't cry? I think you'll find I said I was banned and why, no tears involved :rolleyes: and LMAO. Me: a chav? Where did you get that one from? I'd class myself as normal - not a chav/mosher/emo/4chan ******

Decapitated
21-11-2008, 04:39 PM
1. Haha, I'm about 7 stone and 5 ft 3 - epic fail son
2. Grats - I wasn't talking about you, that was targetted at Karden.
3. Well, funny how I got a certain message from a certain mosher saying " Brb gonna have a shower play some halo then possibly try to kill myself "
4. Nice onee, I didn't cry? I think you'll find I said I was banned and why, no tears involved :rolleyes: and LMAO. Me: a chav? Where did you get that one from? I'd class myself as normal - not a chav/mosher/emo/4chan ******

*removed*

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

J0SH
21-11-2008, 04:41 PM
*removed*

I'll find he's not a rent boy like you, so how does it make him a sket? ;)

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Naruto!
21-11-2008, 04:42 PM
And I really don't understand your first sentence, I'm not normal because I dish out insults fast? God are you some sort of ****? Seriously, get a life you uneducated spasitcated freak

Decapitated
21-11-2008, 04:44 PM
I'll find he's not a rent boy like you, so how does it make him a sket? ;)

errr k then, im a rent boy :S?

I don't offer myself on a plate kty x

and to josh, you have to be the most immature boy ive ever met ;) and i was taking the piss out of your labelling so lolfail.

oh and considering your av is from 4chan i don't think you should be calling people 4chan saddos.

J0SH
21-11-2008, 04:46 PM

and to josh, you have to be the most immature boy ive ever met ;) and i was taking the piss out of your labelling so lolfail.

Again, could you please go and get some more education as I didn't really understand the second part, my labeling? What about it? Remember when you got ripped because you wore them £2 glasses from Primark thinking you was all hard and in the end you was in tears, and I'm pretty mature for my age thanks.

Naruto!
21-11-2008, 04:48 PM

oh and considering your av is from 4chan i don't think you should be calling people 4chan saddos.

No, my avvy was a personal joke between
Josh, a few others and I. So no, get your facts right

Decapitated
21-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Again, could you please go and get some more education as I didn't really understand the second part, my labeling? What about it? Remember when you got ripped because you wore them £2 glasses from Primark thinking you was all hard and in the end you was in tears, and I'm pretty immature for my age thanks.

I meant jek jong, and get it right the shades were from topman, and nobody seemed to comment on it, when did i end up in tears, and when was i thinking i was hard?

stop over exaggerating ;) x

and your immaturity does indeed shine through.

oh and i'd say im done with you losers tbh, im going to go out now while you both sit infront of your computer screens waiting for a reply. It's funny really how you need somone to stick up for you Jek Jong little boy ;) xx

J0SH
21-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Yeah but you've jumped on the fast train and tried to critisize Jake when you know jack **** about him? I'm one of his best friends and he probably didn't deserve the ban as I found it hilarious, it had something to do with his bio so yeah, he's unbanned tomorrow, he's just informing people, go back to your train, get off your high horse and **** off back to Kenya.
Edited by PaulMacC (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members.

Naruto!
21-11-2008, 04:51 PM
I don't lol, but like 4 of you's againsnt me? Lmao. LOL JOSH nice 1 :)

Jord
21-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Tbh, if 'Normal' people are dishing out insults as quick as you are i'd rather not be 'normal'

you deserve your ban you little sket.

Little sket? Lol And your calling Jake a kid pfft get a life.

deeveeNoh
21-11-2008, 07:33 PM
"Jek Jong", your insults are dire. I'd think up some new ones if I were you.

Imosae
21-11-2008, 07:35 PM

All fatties out the thread plz

efq
21-11-2008, 07:39 PM
Sorry, how about you go " take a shower, play some halo then try to kill your self " as you told me on msn a few months ago, obese, mosher, 4chan sado. And LOL how is it sad for me to be 13? You've been there once? And if hes so much more mature shouldn't he get off his lazy arse and get a job? You know, move out of his mothers house?
Anyone to say "Teehee" is 13, end of.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!