PDA

View Full Version : How do I..

BobX
21-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Ok i have been using this program handbrake with another called dvd43 to put dvd films straight into ipod format to put it on my touch. however now im trying to put a series of the mighty boosh on my ipod and its just not encoding..

how do i put series of the mighty boosh on my ipod straight from dvd?

+ please do not say "download the series off internet" or "get it off youtube" cause i will just -rep you..

+ +rep for useful help!

mb-group.net
21-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Ok i have been using this program handbrake with another called dvd43 to put dvd films straight into ipod format to put it on my touch. however now im trying to put a series of the mighty boosh on my ipod and its just not encoding..

how do i put series of the mighty boosh on my ipod straight from dvd?

+ please do not say "download the series off internet" or "get it off youtube" cause i will just -rep you..

+ +rep for useful help!

Hi,

I know this is probably not much help but you could rip it into Movie Maker and cut the DVD up into the shows?

Hope this helps!

BobX
21-11-2008, 04:50 PM
thanks for the help.. +rep but yo see as i sort of like changed my pc to mostly mac programmes all my windows programmes are like "no bobba u i aint workin for u" so like ie, wmp, movie maker etc dont work..

mb-group.net
21-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Try and use Jahshaka, I haven't used it but its like an alternative to movie maker, or on a mac, you can use iMovie!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!