PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the Rare Values Department

Fehm
21-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Now, I know exactly what your all thinking, im only doing this cause i want my job back. I dont and you'll find out later on why.

Its been a pretty bad last few days with the Rare Values Department but despite that they deserve alot more recognition for what they do.

They should all realise that without them Habbo would probably have the worst trading system in MMORPG history. They put in phenomenal amounts of work behind the scenes to produce 100% accurate values, which 1000's use daily.

Although my time has come to an end with Habbox, each any every one of them (minus the obvious) deserves every reward they get. I do not blame any of them (minus the obvious) for what has happened, which is why i feel i wont be returning to habbox after today.

Hopefully you'll all realise and respect the amount of dedication that is needed in a position such as -Danube- (Rare Values Manager) and Mr-Trainor (Ass. Rare Values Manager) as they are the ones that take the brunt of each and every argument that occurs, as well as taking on the huge task of updating rare values daily and keep morale high in the department.

So... As a final farewell,
Thank you to you all. I will keep in touch and i'm on habbo whenever anyone will need me. Msn people i'll still talk and i wish everyone the best for the future.

Callum.

Edited by Bomb-Head (Assistant General Manager): Thread closed to prevent further arguments.

AgnesIO
21-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Totally agree there.

And as you say 'minus the obvious' I can guess who that is, but hopefully 90% of the RV departments dream will come true soon.

Great work guys, abd being ex-RV myself, you really to see how much the guys put in (- the obvious :))

+Rep

Bren
21-11-2008, 08:03 PM
CONGRATULATIONS

Ajthedragon
21-11-2008, 08:06 PM
What a sweet post, love you callum! :(

Sammeth.
21-11-2008, 08:14 PM
The Rare Values department to a fantastic job, in terms of actually getting accurate rares that are used widely across habbo. Its a good department that can only get better :)

AMERlCA...
21-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Yes, the department is a fantastic department.

Bomb-Head
21-11-2008, 08:32 PM
The Rare Values department to a fantastic job, in terms of actually getting accurate rares that are used widely across habbo. Its a good department that can only get better :)
Agreed :)

Well done to everyone!

Mint
21-11-2008, 09:00 PM
With around 75% of Habbo being loyal to trading, and around 70% of the traders using Habbox rare values, The Rare Values Department have a huge amount of responsability to make sure all of the values are accurate. Any tiny mistakes and a lot of chaos can be caused. The amount of work that they have to do is just amazing, not forgetting that they do it all at free will. So a round of a plause for the Habbox Rare Values Department! :eusa_clap

Rixion
21-11-2008, 09:52 PM
lovin the rvr department

Ajthedragon
21-11-2008, 10:25 PM
lovin the rvr department

Come back reeece

Cause I love this thread so much I wanted to post again!

Well done rare values!

e5
21-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Why do like a death speech for losing a job at habboxforum, it's funni to read tbh

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Do not attempt to create aargument.

Rixion
21-11-2008, 11:43 PM
i said christmas aydan (Y)

DieselShaq
22-11-2008, 01:06 AM
Why do like a death speech for losing a job at habboxforum, it's funni to read tbh
Agreed. +rep

Alkaz
22-11-2008, 01:56 AM
I think that the recognition should go to the HRVR's who reports actually make it to the site. And to the RVM's too for updating it. x

Mint
22-11-2008, 02:11 AM
I think that the recognition should go to the HRVR's who reports actually make it to the site. And to the RVM's too for updating it. x
True but there wouldn't be RVM's or HRVR's if there wasn't lower ranked reporters. ;)

AgnesIO
22-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Agreed. +rep

How about explain to everyone why he was fired then?

Didnt think so :rolleyes:

----

On topic: As Alex said if there were not lower ranks, then no one would get on! And you know at the end of the day, habbox dominates at this present time.

lPinoy
22-11-2008, 10:15 AM
I must agree, the department deserves a congratulations. ;)

Fehm
22-11-2008, 10:15 AM

----

On topic: As Alex said if there were not lower ranks, then no one would get on! And you know at the end of the day, habbox dominates at this present time.

Dont argue with him. He doesnt deserve any attention.

And I meant every word of what i said ppl, sorry if you feel the other way xD

Rixion
22-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Dont argue with him. He doesnt deserve any attention.

And I meant every word of what i said ppl, sorry if you feel the other way xD
i dont (:

DieselShaq
22-11-2008, 01:09 PM

It's up to him if he wants to disclose reasons, not me. I'm not the right person to, especially when I don't have permission. I'd have to ask around for the posts that have now been removed, though.

Fehm
22-11-2008, 01:18 PM
It's up to him if he wants to disclose reasons, not me. I'm not the right person to, especially when I don't have permission. I'd have to ask around for the posts that have now been removed, though.

*Removed*

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

brandon
22-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Lets not ruin a thread of congratulations eh?

Congratulations, I'm sure they do a great job.

DieselShaq
22-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Hows about (ban me, i dont give 2 *****)
Get out of my life, you arrogant, annoying waste of space.

You honestly dont bother me anymore. You drove me and Dom out of the department with your stupid sarcastic comments. Its obvious you want enemies and youve got one. If anyone else wants to comment on your behaviour they can do. Because i will disclose information, i did nothing wrong other than have the guts to tell you what the majority of us thought

Thank you for listening,
Ive been Callum =]
You knew you were risking your job. Otherwise, you wouldn't have started that post with "I'm probably going to get warned, fired or banned for this". I don't know why you're complaining now.

Sammeth.
22-11-2008, 01:57 PM
Congratulations once again. I would hate for a nice thread congratulating a department to be closed.

luce
22-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Do you want to fight your petit fights via PM or something.

becuase this is a good thread

Fehm
22-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Congratulations once again. I would hate for a nice thread congratulating a department to be closed.

Maybe now you'll realise its not me or dom's fault, evberything that went on happened ^^

I call it unproffesional, and bias

-Danube-
22-11-2008, 02:14 PM
A nice thread

But why can't people just leave it now? Arguments arn't going to make anything better and tbh i wasted around 4-5 hours yesterday helping to sort this mess out when i should have been collecting values and changing them etc.

Fehm
22-11-2008, 02:38 PM
Maybe if he didnt troll so much it wouldnt of happened in the first place!

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not attempt to get other members in trouble. Dont ruin a nice thread with sour grapes ;)

DannyyTBH.
22-11-2008, 07:36 PM
Come on boys i feel you.

But please keep it to yourselfs or pms? & Apparently something has been said about me but i will find out somehow or someway.

AgnesIO
22-11-2008, 07:44 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not target others.

Fehm
22-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Dom, Bomb-Head isnt incompitent. He just cant do his job, and is too busy ******* his bf than actually researching what had happened.

i do have the guts to admit it, Infactions dont bother me Hayd93 (thanks for the other one, i might as well become Habbox's first collector of infractions, seem a better title than any of the staff hold at this present moment)

Milto, I'm sure you'll feel the same way as me and dom and some of the others in the department when you see what he put.

Edited by Bomb-Head (Assistant General Manager): Please don't insult other forum members.

AgnesIO
22-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Dom, Bomb-Head isnt incompitent. He just cant do his job, and is too busy ******* his bf than actually researching what had happened.

i do have the guts to admit it, Infactions dont bother me Hayd93 (thanks for the other one, i might as well become Habbox's first collector of infractions, seem a better title than any of the staff hold at this present moment)

Milto, I'm sure you'll feel the same way as me and dom and some of the others in the department when you see what he put.

Lol :) I got infracted for saying he was incompitent LMAO

I think i am high on infractions.

Got around hundred overall LMAO

AMERlCA...
22-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Oh Dear this thread is getting bad

Fehm
22-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Not my problem. He shouldnt of started it

lPinoy
22-11-2008, 09:12 PM
First of all, congratulations.

Secondly, Just stop, Callum. Jason may have been wrong (I haven't the slightest clue what he has done though) but its finished. Ended. You and Dom were fired and arguing with him won't change that.

Just lock/close this thread? It was meant to be a beautiful thread of congratulations for the department who deserves this but I doubt its going anywhere except for the moderators dishing out bans and firings.

AMERlCA...
22-11-2008, 09:15 PM

Sorry you got fired but that comment about BOMB-HEAD was not needed.

Fehm
22-11-2008, 09:21 PM
I'll close the thread

All the mods are tooo busy having a **REMOVED** to bother

Edited by Bomb-Head (Assistant General Manager): Please don't post inappropriately.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!