PDA

View Full Version : Anime How do you watch Anime/Manga?

Southe,
21-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Just post how you watch it? im intrested to know how people do it.

Well i torrent my anime 1st of all. until the dvd is relased then i buy that instead.

Prefer Sub to Dub. So far only One Piece and Dragonball Series am i able to watch the dubs without complaining.

Manga is the same. Usually just head over to Onemanga to read the new chapters and then im planning to buy manga of series i enjoy, want to complete DB 1st tho.

And im against anime streaming sites because half the fan groups dont want them to be streamed but people do it anyway =/ quality is dropped and the work the people put into isnt getting appreciated because people cant be bothered to just torrent the new episode of w.e.

But yes anyone else?

Nemo
21-11-2008, 11:16 PM
I just stream whatever iwanna watch and sit in my chair or lie in my bed and watch it. Im too impatient to torrent, im too poor to buy DVDs and my pc doesnt have much space left for downloading everything i watch, considering i probaly wont watch it again. (only ever watched FMA twice, nothing else twice).

Southe,
22-11-2008, 12:05 AM
well if you can't afford the dvds faire enough but should still torrent to get good quality. just save up money for a external H/D. can get 500gb for as little at £50 at the right places. my pc has 500 atm so im fine this now.. 300 eps of one piece is 79gb tho

Nemo
22-11-2008, 12:20 AM
well if you can't afford the dvds faire enough but should still torrent to get good quality. just save up money for a external H/D. can get 500gb for as little at £50 at the right places. my pc has 500 atm so im fine this now.. 300 eps of one piece is 79gb tho
£50, ha yeah like hell im gonna spend that much when i can just stream. The quality is good enough, but i do generally ALWAYS download movies. Ive got all the bleach movies but i never downloaded sword of the stranger coz i wanted to watch that fast x]

deeveeNoh
22-11-2008, 12:21 AM
In another life.

PaulMacC
22-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Stream or Torrent.

Niall!
22-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Torrent it, streaming anime is for homosexuals and Nimah

Jord
22-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Internet If its not out on dvd
Dubs
Half screen sound up :)

Jinl
22-11-2008, 11:17 AM
Torrent it mostly, then buy it.
But read Manga at OneManga :D

LoveToStack
22-11-2008, 12:17 PM
my torrents messed up atm. Getting major low DL speeds even though nothings blocking it and im port forwarding. >:L
but i normally torrent.

sakura
22-11-2008, 03:19 PM
i use anything possible for anime torrents youtube veoh cookie anime psific websights and the power of friends. i cant stand dubs no matter what they are. on the DVD's their is a option to view the originall japanese with english subs.

for manga i buy it. i work in a manga store now so yeah its pritty kewlll (DISCOUNTS!)

Jinl
22-11-2008, 04:39 PM
i use anything possible for anime torrents youtube veoh cookie anime psific websights and the power of friends. i cant stand dubs no matter what they are. on the DVD's their is a option to view the originall japanese with english subs.

for manga i buy it. i work in a manga store now so yeah its pritty kewlll (DISCOUNTS!)

Do you have to type so... eurgh...

It's annoying to read.

What shop do you work in then?

Patt
22-11-2008, 04:42 PM
Torrents/Myspacetv/Joox.
Whatever. :)

Jinl
22-11-2008, 04:44 PM
I stream, then download if I think I can use it in AMV lol, or I want to watch it again.

Manga, I read one OM.com then buy it if I like it.

@Sakura

Why do you type so annoyingly?
And what shop do you work at hmm?

Southe,
23-11-2008, 12:51 PM

lucky :O, so if i was to pop round you'd give me a discount yes? :eusa_whis

and least some people like there anime in decent quality xD
i'll buy the dvds and manga because i like tot hink im suppourting the author and give me a nice little collection ^^

Neversoft
23-11-2008, 04:50 PM
I usually stream my anime, but lately I've been downloading a lot because I can just leave my computer on when I'm at college or at night. I also buy a lot of DVDs. I still stream most of the time though.

I buy my manga. I read a few series online, but once they're completed I'm still going to buy them. Manga takes so long to be released though, it's stupid.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!