PDA

View Full Version : I AM SICk OF HABBO!

Cherpi
22-11-2008, 01:03 AM
personally, i cant stand them anymore, they are greedy, when yopu gety hacked they dont do asnything becausse they want you to buy more creds, i do like habbo still and i wanna play, also, i got an email AFTER cherpi got hacked saying 'would you like to reset yuour password and email' i THOUGHT it was for cherpi, but it was for my new account. And they actuly have made me reset my pass soi i have to wait til monday to go on my account, i hate them, there so selfiush:eusa_wall

habtasia
22-11-2008, 01:17 AM
People like you are people i call "Idiots"

They come and post on a forum specifically for Habbo and they hate it :S

Edited by AMERlCA.. (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude towards other Forum Members.

Mint
22-11-2008, 01:26 AM
That adds to the reason why I stopped playing Habbo.

Clowgon
22-11-2008, 09:11 PM

I think i would call it be Hypocritical. :P

Nereo
22-11-2008, 09:49 PM

Edited by AMERlCA.. (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude towards other Forum Members.

Okay, maybe he should go on forums specifically dedicated to vegetable growing then he will get loads more useful responses :rolleyes:

It's a forum about Habbo, its where your supposed to put things about Habbo, good and bad, because what they are saying applies to most of the people who use this forum and the people who use this forum actually know what they are talking about and can therefore give them better replies. Where else are you supposed to moan about it?

luce
22-11-2008, 09:56 PM
Yes i can see why your angrey.

But also if they did somethign about it thy would be giving out loads ad loads of furni all the time and end up being scammed themselves they have got to make money yano they don't do it for a hobby!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!