PDA

View Full Version : Radio Remote

mb-group.net
22-11-2008, 10:56 AM
I have the First Generation iPod Touch and the Apple Radio Remote. When I connect the radio Remote into the bottom (dock connector ) of the iPod it tells me that the accessory is not supported.

My iPod IS JAILBROKEN so I am wondering if there is a hack that will let me use the FM radio with my iPod. I would love to be able to do that, its a feature missing BADLY from the iPod.

Thanks very much!

Metric1
22-11-2008, 07:08 PM
I have it too, it's not supported for the iPod touch.

mb-group.net
22-11-2008, 07:13 PM
I have it too, it's not supported for the iPod touch.

Yeah but I'm wanting to see if there is a hack or a jailbreak program to do this.

lolwut
27-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Do you have another iPod you could use the radio device with?

It could possibly be the case that the touch doesn't support that device... On the devices box (or the manufacturers website), does it say "Compatible with iPod touch" anywhere?
If not then you'd have to use a different iPod.

I've no idea if there's a hack for it, I have a 1st generation touch and I've not seen the need to get the jailbreak now we have the App Store... ***** or someone else should know though. (:

mb-group.net
28-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Do you have another iPod you could use the radio device with?

It could possibly be the case that the touch doesn't support that device... On the devices box (or the manufacturers website), does it say "Compatible with iPod touch" anywhere?
If not then you'd have to use a different iPod.

I've no idea if there's a hack for it, I have a 1st generation touch and I've not seen the need to get the jailbreak now we have the App Store... ***** or someone else should know though. (:

Well I don't know what to do. I have a classic 80GB, but I don't want to carry 2 iPods around.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!