PDA

View Full Version : What Armour Should I Buy?

Mint
22-11-2008, 01:04 PM
I am level 40 in attack, strength and defense. I'm currently wearing full adament armour (scimmy and kiteshield) but I don't know if I should work up a few more levels to get something better or something like that. I won't be able to do the drago slayer quest for the rune platebody so god knows.

Sure
22-11-2008, 01:13 PM
I am level 40 in attack, strength and defense. I'm currently wearing full adament armour (scimmy and kiteshield) but I don't know if I should work up a few more levels to get something better or something like that. I won't be able to do the drago slayer quest for the rune platebody so god knows.

Dragon slayer is easy.. just look for a guide on youtube, get full rune & scimmy, work up to 50 attack/strength/defence then all to 60 etc.

Rixion
22-11-2008, 01:33 PM
for your level i recommend rune

Arch
22-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Stick with what you have untill you can afford/use rune.

Also dragon slayer is easy i did it at lvl 45 if i remeber correctly

also are you a mem?

Mint
22-11-2008, 05:01 PM
Stick with what you have untill you can afford/use rune.

Also dragon slayer is easy i did it at lvl 45 if i remeber correctly

also are you a mem?
I noticed that rune costs a lot, I have a rune scimmy, rune kiteshield and rune platelegs but the rest I cannot afford. I am a member.

Arch
22-11-2008, 06:22 PM
Alright well jsut stick with rune for now and once you can afford it buy a rune pl8 (when you complete dragon slayer) and if not buy a rune chain

Originalmoh
23-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Yep. For now stick with what you have addy plate body will do too. Rune chain will also be good too. Try do some quests get that 32 quest points and do Dragon slayer. there are quests in members that take 5 mins to do and give you like 4 - 5 quest points.

Imnotpure
23-11-2008, 05:23 PM
full corrupted drag

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!