PDA

View Full Version : 360 funeral

CJW93
22-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Made me laugh

http://uk.gamespot.com/users/tiggerboy/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-25578816&om_act=convert&om_clk=soapbox&tag=soapbox;subject;1

J0SH
22-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Haha, made me smile slightly.

22-11-2008, 03:25 PM
thats just sad

J0SH
22-11-2008, 03:27 PM
thats just sad

Not really.

mat64
22-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Haha that's very well done :P

22-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Not really.
how is that not sad?
his xbox got red rings so he went out of his way to get all his little nerd antiques and his consoles and made a funeral
that resembles no life.

J0SH
22-11-2008, 03:31 PM
how is that not sad?
his xbox got red rings so he went out of his way to get all his little nerd antiques and his consoles and made a funeral
that resembles no life.

His Xbox is wrapped up so he clearly just bought it or just got it back from repair, he states at the bottom he has a wife so he clearly has a life if he had got laid and everything, he just took a few pictures and wrote a story in his spare time, that doesn't mean he has no life. Oh, you play Xbox in your spare time, does that mean you have no life? I hate that small mindedness. :eusa_whis

22-11-2008, 03:33 PM
His Xbox is wrapped up so he clearly just bought it or just got it back from repair, he states at the bottom he has a wife so he clearly has a life if he had got laid and everything, he just took a few pictures and wrote a story in his spare time, that doesn't mean he has no life. Oh, you play Xbox in your spare time, does that mean you have no life? I hate that small mindedness. :eusa_whis
Playing xbox doesent mean you have no life.
When you make a role play funeral for your xbox that means you have no life.
And just cause your married doesent mean you have a life. Him and his wife might play video games together so they dont have a life together.
And anyone that has all 3 ps3 xbox 360 and wii have no life by default.

J0SH
22-11-2008, 03:35 PM
And just cause your married doesent mean you have a life. Him and his wife might play video games together so they dont have a life together.

It was made for a joke, it probably took him 10 minutes to do it, big deal? And he may be wealthy, no need to be jealous :P

22-11-2008, 03:37 PM
It was made for a joke, it probably took him 10 minutes to do it, big deal? And he may be wealthy, no need to be jealous :P
Lol if I really wanted I could buy myself all the consoles but I choose not to so I can keep my life.

scottish
22-11-2008, 03:40 PM
i fink its rather sad ;)

J0SH
22-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Lol if I really wanted I could buy myself all the consoles but I choose not to so I can keep my life.

But aren't you the one with a project 100 inch tv and everything? Oh yeah.

Jtee
22-11-2008, 03:42 PM
Haha lmao.. funny :P

22-11-2008, 03:43 PM
But aren't you the one with a project 100 inch tv and everything? Oh yeah.
its not a tv, its a projector and I dont even use it anymore as it made my room extremely warm. And what do you mean by everything? 1 xbox 360? and Josh you cant really argue with me.
Its and 4 pm in the UK on a Saturday and your on a forum
I win at life against you lmao.

J0SH
22-11-2008, 03:51 PM
I can talk actually, what am I gonna be doing on a Saturday at 4PM when it's about to rain? Plus I live in probably the roughest area in London so I'm really gonna be on the streets a lot :rolleyes:

Neil
22-11-2008, 03:53 PM

You really don't think about what you're typing do you?

He's just messing around obviously, he obviously has a life because he met someone and got married to them, you play games so that that mean you don't have a life either? Moron

Also how does anyone that has a PS3, 360 and a Wii have no life? That just means they obviously EARN alot of money from a JOB they obviously have, which means they have a life

Its and 4 pm in the UK on a Saturday and your on a forum
I win at life against you lmao.

Who the hell goes out at 4PM anyway? :rolleyes: I don't go out until like 6PM :S

Con
22-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Lol someone must of been bored :P

Made me laugh a little, His biological father, Xbox :P

22-11-2008, 04:08 PM
I can talk actually, what am I gonna be doing on a Saturday at 4PM when it's about to rain? Plus I live in probably the roughest area in London so I'm really gonna be on the streets a lot :rolleyes:
Hang out with friends lol.
I'm going somewhere at 11 30 this morning for the biggest american college football game of the year for Ohio State University. Than hanging out for a while and going to a college basketball game tonight. So obv you can go out before 6 pm
And I guarentee I live in a rougher neighborhood lol.

J0SH
22-11-2008, 04:10 PM
You might wanna do some research on Hackney then, you have no idea. ;) And I don't really live next to many people from school, they all live in other post codes and what am I gonna do in freezing weather like this, play football? I'm only 14 so baring in mind I can't go clubs & stuff :rolleyes:

CJW93
22-11-2008, 04:10 PM
I dont blame Josh for staying in at 4pm in Hackney. I'd must rather stay in

22-11-2008, 04:12 PM
You might wanna do some research on Hackney then, you have no idea. ;) And I don't really live next to many people from school, they all live in other post codes and what am I gonna do in freezing weather like this, play football? I'm only 14 so baring in mind I can't go clubs & stuff :rolleyes:
Im only 15? And the friends im going to is in another post code. And its ike 30 degrees here. So what else do you wanna make an excuse for?
Also do some research on East Cleveland, Glenville and Collinwood.
All rough neighborhoods around me

brandon
22-11-2008, 04:13 PM
Haha, that's great.

J0SH
22-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Im only 15? And the friends im going to is in another post code. And its ike 30 degrees here. So what else do you wanna make an excuse for?
Also do some research on East Cleveland, Glenville and Collinwood.
All rough neighborhoods around me

It's like -30 degrees here :)

Cool--
22-11-2008, 11:01 PM
It's like -30 degrees here :)
Feels like that tonight lol.. Anyway, yeh thats really cool :)

Kardan
22-11-2008, 11:09 PM

To be fair, I don't think the dude that did it went out and bought a Wii, PS3, Megadrive, SNES etc just to recreatea funeral scene... I have the impression he's been gaming all his life and has kept all his old consoles :rolleyes:

scottish
22-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Oh dang, i thought he went out and bought em all for that :P

j0k3z.

Someone has too much time though.

23-11-2008, 02:49 AM
To be fair, I don't think the dude that did it went out and bought a Wii, PS3, Megadrive, SNES etc just to recreatea funeral scene... I have the impression he's been gaming all his life and has kept all his old consoles :rolleyes:
Yes I know he didnt buy them all for that.
But he still has no life if he plays all them consoles.

J0SH
23-11-2008, 09:42 AM
He obviously has been a gamer all of his life hence his collection of different consoles from different year groups.. You think he probably still plays on his SNES :rolleyes:

Hated
23-11-2008, 10:03 AM
I found it funny.
Imo it's not sad at all
We all do silly things sometimes just for a laugh don't we.

Oleh
23-11-2008, 10:18 AM

Not to brag or show off but i have most of those consoles, and i hang out with my friends, go cinema and all that but i still manage to get 1-2 hours on them a day , he probably just plays on his newer ones more (like me) but owns the oldies (like me) , just because hes a dedicated gamer dont say he has no life

Neil
23-11-2008, 11:34 AM

I have just as many consoles as that possibly even more, you saying I have no life? :rolleyes:

scottish
23-11-2008, 12:15 PM
He obviously has been a gamer all of his life hence his collection of different consoles from different year groups.. You think he probably still plays on his SNES :rolleyes:

It's debatable.

Wayne
23-11-2008, 12:24 PM
The images say bandwidth exceeded with photobucket. :(

Kardan
23-11-2008, 12:24 PM

I also have most of those consoles and a few more... I don't think he plays on every single one... I know I don't, I mainly just play on my 360 - Play on my Wii if I'm bored and hardly even touch my PS3 let alone all my retro consoles.

Hiro
23-11-2008, 01:40 PM
That's my kinda gamer!
:)

Pazza
23-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Can't see pic :(

GommeInc
23-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Why are people saying "he has no life?" If you don't have a life, it means you don't do anything. Making up a small funeral is something, not 'nothing' ;) He has a life.

Andeeh
23-11-2008, 03:11 PM
Haha lol that was quite good =]

23-11-2008, 04:22 PM
I never said he plays allllll of them still, but he probs plays the new ones. So he still has no life .

I have just as many consoles as that possibly even more, you saying I have no life? :rolleyes:
Yes lmao, Neil you have the least life on the forums.
40k+ gamerscore lmao

Neil
23-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Yes lmao, Neil you have the least life on the forums.
40k+ gamerscore lmao

I have the least life? I wonder where I got the money to afford 40k worth of games :rolleyes:

I am in college 4 days a week, I am out most weekends, I was barely online this weekend because I was out drinking and at a party and I don't have a life?

Maybe you should start using your brain and stop assuming someone that has lots of consoles or is actually good at games has no life, you really need to end the arguement because I'm not the only one that thinks you're making an idiot out of yourself :rolleyes:

23-11-2008, 04:27 PM
I have the least life? I wonder where I got the money to afford 40k worth of games :rolleyes:

I am in college 4 days a week, I am out most weekends, I was barely online this weekend because I was out drinking and at a party and I don't have a life?

Maybe you should start using your brain and stop assuming someone that has lots of consoles or is actually good at games has no life, you really need to end the arguement because I'm not the only one that thinks you're making an idiot out of yourself :rolleyes:
ok ...
i go to school 5 days a week
party/hang out with friends every weekend so im only home at night.
so whats your point
your mommy probably gives you the money to get games
i earn my money.

Neil
23-11-2008, 04:31 PM
ok ...
so whats your point
i earn my money.

My mum doesn't give me squat xD

I buy my games myself with my own money, so really, stop assuming things because you're REALLY bad at it

Also why the hell would you "party" during the day? That's just lame does your mum watch over you? Got to be in before 6PM for beddiebies?

23-11-2008, 04:33 PM
My mum doesn't give me squat xD

I buy my games myself with my own money, so really, stop assuming things because you're REALLY bad at it
actually im amazing at it.
so yeah go play your cute little xbox, but i assume you probably are already.

Kardan
23-11-2008, 04:35 PM
ok ...
so whats your point
i earn my money.

Wait, what?

You're at SCHOOL 5 days a week
He's at COLLEGE 4 days a week...

I have a feeling he's more likely to earn his money... And I wonder how you earn yours if you're at school 5 days and partying the other two... :$

I don't even know why you're making such a big deal about it... The dude has obviously done it as a piss take, he's obviously not that sad - he obviously has a life if he's able to afford all of that and you're just making yourself look silly infront of everyone.

23-11-2008, 04:36 PM
Wait, what?

You're at SCHOOL 5 days a week
He's at COLLEGE 4 days a week...

I have a feeling he's more likely to earn his money... And I wonder how you earn yours if you're at school 5 days and partying the other two... :$

I don't even know why you're making such a big deal about it... The dude has obviously done it as a piss take, he's obviously not that sad - he obviously has a life if he's able to afford all of that and you're just making yourself look silly infront of everyone.
not at school 24 hours of the day bud.
and a life isnt go to work than come home and play video games lmao

Kardan
23-11-2008, 04:39 PM
not at school 24 hours of the day bud.
and a life isnt go to work than come home and play video games lmao

So as soon as you come home from school, you go to work... and then you play on your 360? Well then... surely you have no life aswell...

And the dude hasn't even come home from work and played a video game as he, he's done a funeral... :$

cocaine
23-11-2008, 04:39 PM
ok ...
so whats your point
i earn my money.

you party but you're at home at night?

since when did parties take place during the day? :S

or unless you've never been to any... ;)

23-11-2008, 04:41 PM
So as soon as you come home from school, you go to work... and then you play on your 360? Well then... surely you have no life aswell...

And the dude hasn't even come home from work and played a video game as he, he's done a funeral... :$
yeah he took 30 mins off of video games to make a mock funeral which is gay.
how do I have no life? when did I say i go to school, work than video games
definately dont

Neil
23-11-2008, 04:42 PM

Exactly!

Who the hell goes to a party during the day? Weddings, christmas and birthdays sure but a general party is a night thing xD

23-11-2008, 04:44 PM

Exactly!

Who the hell goes to a party during the day? Weddings, christmas and birthdays sure but a general party is a night thing xD
by night i mean around 2 am lol.
you got me there though on my not thinking.
went to a party friday, drank, hung out.
so whats your point though
i obv have been to partys

MeRkAgE
23-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Who cares if he has no life, its funny so get over it :)

23-11-2008, 04:46 PM
i find it more sad than funny tbh

MeRkAgE
23-11-2008, 04:47 PM
i find it more sad than funny tbh

Tbh, why post then?
Aren't you the one who was supporting "McCain" then changed to Obama cos he won? Bless you x

Nuka-Cola
23-11-2008, 04:48 PM
photobucket pictures never show up for me :( please can some1 let me know how to fix this as i never get to see soembodies pictures if they used photobucket :(

23-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Tbh, why post then?
Aren't you the one who was supporting "McCain" then changed to Obama cos he won? Bless you x
why post then?
thought I was aloud to post my opinion.
and I changed cause the whole election i didnt really care who won at all.

MeRkAgE
23-11-2008, 04:49 PM
photobucket pictures never show up for me :( please can some1 let me know how to fix this as i never get to see soembodies pictures if they used photobucket :(

When you go on the site, and try uploading something or w.e
A pop-up shoud appear, and install it.

CJW93
23-11-2008, 09:23 PM
by night i mean around 2 am lol.
you got me there though on my not thinking.
went to a party friday, drank, hung out.
so whats your point though
i obv have been to partys

The partys at your local retirement home do not count

23-11-2008, 11:03 PM
The partys at your local retirement home do not count
hey, those senior citizens really know how to have fun.
B-6

"Bingo"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!