PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in sex before marriage?

Clowgon
22-11-2008, 10:10 PM
I think its ok to do it before marriage but i think people should think about using condoms. The reason why i say this because men who get girls pregnant before they get married are today likely to leave them and thats not fair on the mother or the baby.

Your opinions on this? :D

Swearwolf
22-11-2008, 10:11 PM
i believe in it yea

Moh
22-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Yes, its only natural for humans to have sex for fun.

But if there not trying for a baby, then they should definitely use protection.

I think the only animals (what I know of) which have for fun as well are cats and dolphins :P

RedStratocas
22-11-2008, 11:12 PM
yes. in fact, i'd encourage it. limiting yourself to anything until you get married is a bad idea. then it makes you want to get married because you'll be able to do those thing you limited yourself to, not for the actual person.

people limiting themselves to sex until they're married is probably the reason so many people get divorced, really.

Kardan
22-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Yep, I'm all for it :)

buttons
22-11-2008, 11:19 PM
people limiting themselves to sex until they're married is probably the reason so many people get divorced, really.
err why is that? it's probably the reason most couples that aint married split, yep, but i don't get you? If they're married & are having sex now why would that make em likely to get divorced :S lol.

some people don't have sex till they're married coz they wanna save it for someone special when tbh you could get married to them and decide they're not the one and divorce/split later so theres no point really, if it feels right you just go for it.

scottish
22-11-2008, 11:20 PM
err why is that? it's probably the reason most couples that aint married split, yep, but i don't get you? If they're married & are having sex now why would that make em likely to get divorced :S lol.

some people don't have sex till they're married coz they wanna save it for someone special when tbh you could get married to them and decide they're not the one and divorce/split later so theres no point really, if it feels right you just go for it.

i fink he means if they dnt have sex until their married then they suck in bed = divorce

Jtee
22-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Lmao you can still leave them when married.
I dont believe in it btw lmao, its pointless.

Jordy
22-11-2008, 11:25 PM
I dont believe in it btw lmao, its pointless.In what way is sex before marriage any more pointless than sex after marriage? We may as well close the thread now and just call 'sex' pointless as we could get all babies from IVF if need be.

RedStratocas
22-11-2008, 11:40 PM

because people get married so that they can have sex with someone, not because they love them. they get married, they have sex, then once that's off their mind one of them realizes they dont actually love or even like the other person, lol. we talked about this in psychology last year, i think it makes sense.

Moh
22-11-2008, 11:41 PM
I dont believe in it btw lmao, its pointless.
Your obvious a virgin. If not, theres something wrong down there.

buttons
22-11-2008, 11:43 PM
because people get married so that they can have sex with someone, not because they love them. they get married, they have sex, then once that's off their mind one of them realizes they dont actually love or even like the other person, lol. we talked about this in psychology last year, i think it makes sense.
as if anyone actually marrys people just to have sex, i really doubt it lol i know some people go to some lengths to do it but marriage, nah, unless they're just guys who really don't give a ****.

Virgin Mary
22-11-2008, 11:51 PM
its what disney agents do so fangirls don't cry that some ugly boys have girlfriends xx

RedStratocas
23-11-2008, 12:17 AM
as if anyone actually marrys people just to have sex, i really doubt it lol i know some people go to some lengths to do it but marriage, nah, unless they're just guys who really don't give a ****.

naw dude, its subconscious. people arent like "imma get married for sex," but its a factor in their head without them even knowing it/

Trinity
23-11-2008, 12:21 AM
I can't believe no one's said the joke.
"My mate didn't believe in sex before marriage, so I showed him some pictures. She can't be married to all of them"

But yeah, of course I believe in sex before marriage, but not like, ******** it up everywhere.

Also, totally agree with what RedStatocas is saying.

flyingbrick
23-11-2008, 12:31 AM
Yes I do.

This is a stupid debate. It's basically just asking whether or not we're mad catholics.

buttons
23-11-2008, 12:50 AM
I can't believe no one's said the joke.
"My mate didn't believe in sex before marriage, so I showed him some pictures. She can't be married to all of them"
don't get it, that's why.

Yes I do.

This is a stupid debate. It's basically just asking whether or not we're mad catholics.
lol right. well my mum is catholic & my brother was at her first marriage?? sex before marriage, oh no ;o

Abbie.
23-11-2008, 01:04 AM
i havent decided yet

and yes, im a virgin

deeveeNoh
23-11-2008, 01:21 AM
Yeah because I have no intention of getting married but I'd rather not stay a virgin my whole life.

Rixion
23-11-2008, 02:43 AM
course i believe it

Metric1
23-11-2008, 02:59 AM
I like to know what I'm getting before I make the big move.

Andys
23-11-2008, 03:00 AM
you gotta test drive the car before you buy it ;)

23-11-2008, 03:09 AM
I think its ok to do it before marriage but i think people should think about using condoms. The reason why i say this because men who get girls pregnant before they get married are today likely to leave them and thats not fair on the mother or the baby.

I 100% agree with what you said.

FlyingJesus
23-11-2008, 03:24 AM
Your obvious a virgin. If not, theres something wrong down there.

Well of course he is, I don't think he's married and he quite clearly said he doesn't agree with sex before marriage lol

I like to know what I'm getting before I make the big move.

Init. tbh even if I'm looking at a girl to take on as a girlfriend (which, let's face it, is pretty temporary at my age) I prefer to have gotten with them before we go out properly.

Personally I'm quite sexually liberal - as long as people aren't getting hurt by it I don't see the problem at all.

velvet
23-11-2008, 04:26 AM

I think the only animals (what I know of) which have for fun as well are cats and dolphins :P

Cats don't have sex for pleasure. It's actually really painful for the female.

Anyway on topic, I agree with RedStratocas on this really, it'd give people other motives (maybe not consciously) to get married.
When sex means something it can bring you a lot closer I've found. Hm.

FlyingJesus
23-11-2008, 04:35 AM
I generally feel more comfortable around people once I've had some sort of sexual contact with them haha, I think that might be part of the reason why I find it difficult to befriend women I don't feel are attractive

Clowgon
23-11-2008, 09:58 AM

Well do you have a better debate? If you have, go ahead and post it instead of moaning.

e5
23-11-2008, 10:30 AM

If they use protection, there won't be a baby :S

O wait, you say not trying for a baby, sorry :P

Wayne
23-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Yes, sex before marriage in my opinion is fine. ;)

scottish
23-11-2008, 01:17 PM
I generally feel more comfortable around people once I've had some sort of sexual contact with them haha, I think that might be part of the reason why I find it difficult to befriend women I don't feel are attractive

Wait... that sounds gay tom :(

Yh sbm is fine.

GommeInc
23-11-2008, 01:43 PM
*points out the flaw in the argument*

Of course I believe people can have sex before marriage, there's no physical boundaries :P

In all seriousness, the "moral" boundaries surrounding sex before marriage have collapsed. I don't really see a problem with it, other than maybe have sex for the intentions of creating a baby should probably be done after marriage to ensure the parents are kept together, but that's a vague outlook because not all parents are going to abandon the child when they're not married.

Moh
23-11-2008, 01:57 PM
you gotta test drive the car before you buy it ;)
Shame you can't buy women at the shop which meets your needs.

Well of course he is, I don't think he's married and he quite clearly said he doesn't agree with sex before marriage lol
/quote]
Well until hes not a virgin, he wont know the point :P
[quote=jade.;5313723]Cats don't have sex for pleasure. It's actually really painful for the female.
Yes, but male cats rape female cats, and that's not just for reproductive.
Therefore, they do have sex fun/pleasure (for the male anyways).

OMG, how do I know so much about cats and sex :O

drama
23-11-2008, 02:16 PM

By jingo! I think you're on to something!

Imp!
23-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Yeah I agree with it but in most case senarios if you end up getting someone pregnant and you didnt use protection - you're most likely drunk

Clowgon
23-11-2008, 06:05 PM
By jingo! I think you're on to something!

Waaaheeeey! :eusa_danc

camera
23-11-2008, 06:08 PM

whether or not girls get pregnant, theyre bound to get dumped.
i do believe in sex before marriage. some people think marriage is not for them so why waste time waiting?
but yes i do agree that safe sex is important.

flyingbrick
23-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Well do you have a better debate? If you have, go ahead and post it instead of moaning.

Why is everybody so bloody tetchy on this forum?

Abbie.
23-11-2008, 08:23 PM
i just dont think sex is something that your should be rushed into and feel you need to do in a rush, i think its important, and you sound wait until you find the right person, whether you are married or not.

H
23-11-2008, 10:59 PM
The whole point in no sex before marriage, is so if the woman does get pregnant.. the child would grow up in a stable environment. Instead of girl who is under 16 getting pregnant and having to raise a child, without a dad when she is only a child herself..

If you can be responsible enough to have sex before marriage, then there is no problem. I don't think you can put an age barrier on sex because it depends on the maturity of a person. Especially when you can find some 16 year olds who are more mature than 21 year olds..

BlueEyedSarah
23-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Sex after marriage is mainly a religious rule.

DrLacero
24-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Of course, marriage (whether you call it that or not) is a religous ceremony and on that basis alone has no meaning in the contemporay world to any sane person. **** anyone that you want and ignore the old men in their stone buildings screaming about how you'll burn forever if you don't do what they say.

FlyingJesus
24-11-2008, 01:00 AM
i just dont think sex is something that your should be rushed into and feel you need to do in a rush, i think its important, and you sound wait until you find the right person, whether you are married or not.

You, me, behind the Teen Life section, now. GO GO GO

The whole point in no sex before marriage, is so if the woman does get pregnant.. the child would grow up in a stable environment. Instead of girl who is under 16 getting pregnant and having to raise a child, without a dad when she is only a child herself..

Nope, it's an old religious thing that was meant to make sure people only had one sexual partner (unless one died or something). Was nothing to do with stability or responsibility, it was just a repression of barbarians orgy traditions

Abbie.
24-11-2008, 06:45 AM
You, me, behind the Teen Life section, now. GO GO GO

Nope, it's an old religious thing that was meant to make sure people only had one sexual partner (unless one died or something). Was nothing to do with stability or responsibility, it was just a repression of barbarians orgy traditions

STOP RUSHING ME!!!!!

lmao

leah
24-11-2008, 08:26 AM
Ye I believe in it [:

Gasm
24-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Sex should happen whenever both people feel ready for it really. We dont live in medieval times anymore.

FlyingJesus
24-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Actually in medieval times people were more likely to have underage, gay and adulterous sex lol. There was like no strict taboo on sex until the Victorians really, they're the ones who messed things up in terms of liberality

omg and Abigail your sig: "Soft lips are open"
DOESN'T SOUND LIKE YOU AIN'T READY

Bun
24-11-2008, 03:03 PM
yeah i believe in it lol.

Abbie.
24-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Actually in medieval times people were more likely to have underage, gay and adulterous sex lol. There was like no strict taboo on sex until the Victorians really, they're the ones who messed things up in terms of liberality

YOUR SEX IS ON FIREEEEE

i happen to like the song

Melsia
24-11-2008, 06:50 PM
I believe in it... but i can understand why some people would want to wait untill marriage, although I think waiting for marriage is silly.

Jtee
26-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Its only sex, its not going to make a difference wether you have it before or after marriage lmao. Its not as if you need to be really trustworthy and know your partner before being allowed to 'stick it in' lmao.

GommeInc
28-11-2008, 07:19 PM

Emperor Hadrian had a gay lover and he was married. This was AD 135 (or there abouts). Having a bit on the side was completely acceptable :P

Virgin Mary
28-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Emperor Hadrian had a gay lover and he was married. This was AD 135 (or there abouts). Having a bit on the side was completely acceptable :P
GommeInc? YOU have a bit on the side? :O

.Zi
28-11-2008, 08:07 PM
I do, its harmless (well most the time)
Anyway, I was born before my parents were married, some people take the mic but I ignore them!

Jordy
28-11-2008, 09:39 PM
Its only sex, its not going to make a difference wether you have it before or after marriage lmao. Its not as if you need to be really trustworthy and know your partner before being allowed to 'stick it in' lmao.I'd be rather disappointed if my female partner had something to stick in me.

Nuka-Cola
30-11-2008, 08:09 PM
HELL YEH !!! ... i mean um well yeh it should really be though about and contraception should probably be used. :rolleyes:

Metric1
30-11-2008, 08:50 PM
i think if it's like vagina sex it's ok to wait, but like blowjobs and **** sex and handjobs and fingering and eating out are fine because i think it's popping the cherry that counts. like you need to do something because what if he sucks in bed, or has erectile disfunction or a small penis or what if she has a clitoris that isn't sensitive and the sex sucks.. also if shes a bleeder than you would rather not have that on ur wedding sheets..

Nuka-Cola
30-11-2008, 09:10 PM
lol on your wedding sheets ... ewwwww .

getting your whistle blown isnt exactly counted ... or i dont count it :rolleyes:

Metric1
30-11-2008, 09:16 PM
lol on your wedding sheets ... ewwwww .

getting your whistle blown isnt exactly counted ... or i dont count it :rolleyes:

ya i don't think of that as sex, it's more of a favor

enraged
30-11-2008, 11:14 PM
yeah cos if you get married at like 20 people will be like thats bad, but u dont wanna be a 37 yr old virgin do u

Metric1
30-11-2008, 11:56 PM
**** now, marry later.

Hiro
02-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Perfectly natural to have sex before marriage, I guess it depends how close you are with the person though =/

GoldenMerc
03-12-2008, 12:55 AM
no..............

Jord
03-12-2008, 10:08 AM
no..............

Haha I find that funny your allways saying your not a virgin.

Trinity
03-12-2008, 10:09 AM
Haha I find that funny your allways saying your not a virgin.

Maybe he's married? ;)

kuzkasate
03-12-2008, 05:58 PM

Absoultley true, that abouts sums it up!

Jordulti
19-12-2008, 03:11 AM
100% ProSexBeforeMarriage.

It's just natural.

Heinous
19-12-2008, 03:13 AM
Why the hell not? Completely and utterly up to the participants, as long as they're of a responsible age.

(13 is not responsible. 16 is pushing it.)

Hazzles
21-12-2008, 12:18 PM
Yes, 100% believe in it.

Ajthedragon
23-12-2008, 08:22 PM
yes. in fact, i'd encourage it. limiting yourself to anything until you get married is a bad idea. then it makes you want to get married because you'll be able to do those thing you limited yourself to, not for the actual person.

Totally agree.

Virgin Mary
23-12-2008, 09:58 PM
i believe that trust is more important than monogamy ;>

Zak
24-12-2008, 12:36 AM
of course!

sex is great!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!