PDA

View Full Version : Hmm..

user130523
23-11-2008, 12:08 AM
Right,
Well there me and this girl I met couple of months ago and we get along good and all. So yeah I ask her out but she said no because like we don't exactly live close (2 hours or so away) and since we are both busy with School don't manage to see each other as much so she said no atm but like recently we started to get closer and all, having fun times, getting to know each other more, meet up every now and then and on msn shes all ily xxxx and all this now.
Should I give another try or wait for a while or just stay mates?

REP+ to all that help me out ty :]

P.S. I don't do this much, and I done before and all I got was 'hate' like so don't do again pls ty ;]

buttons
23-11-2008, 12:11 AM
how long ago did you ask her? no harm in trying. or just ask her what she thinks bout the situation, if she wants to try it or not.

Trinity
23-11-2008, 12:12 AM
Well you stayed friends after asking her the last time, so what have you got to lose?
Go for it :)

Swinkid
23-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Go for it, what is there to lose? You'll still be mates after - i hope.

user130523
23-11-2008, 02:03 PM
how long ago did you ask her? no harm in trying. or just ask her what she thinks bout the situation, if she wants to try it or not.
Erm around month or so

Well you stayed friends after asking her the last time, so what have you got to lose?
Go for it :)
Ok thanks for advice

Go for it, what is there to lose? You'll still be mates after - i hope.
Yep I hope so :]

EDIT: P.S. REP+ to you 3 ;] tyvm

Antallica
23-11-2008, 07:32 PM
I had this problem once, all i did was dated em, and i didnt care what anyone thought, it worked out great :D

Earthquake
27-11-2008, 03:06 AM
Why not just **** her and get rid of her.

its going to save you alot of money getting buses and trains to her mate

user130523
28-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Why not just **** her and get rid of her.

its going to save you alot of money getting buses and trains to her mate
haha

I had this problem once, all i did was dated em, and i didnt care what anyone thought, it worked out great :D
Confused? lol

REP+ to you both, although Earthquake I don't think I'll be doing that (getting rid of her) but I'd happily do the first half ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!