PDA

View Full Version : Rare Value in need of Editing?

Black_Apalachi
23-11-2008, 07:12 AM
Either give me free Silver and Bronze Nellies or update this :P.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4748/nelliesxq4.png

Only joking, I understand how it must be tricky to keep the sets in sync with the values of the single items.

Are the values of sets actually influenced by what people will pay just to obtain the whole collection of something rather than trading individually? ...Or do you just add up the individual values just so people can see what the collective value is at a glance?

nvrspk4
23-11-2008, 07:37 AM
Either give me free Silver and Bronze Nellies or update this :P.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4748/nelliesxq4.png

Only joking, I understand how it must be tricky to keep the sets in sync with the values of the single items.

Are the values of sets actually influenced by what people will pay just to obtain the whole collection of something rather than trading individually? ...Or do you just add up the individual values just so people can see what the collective value is at a glance?

Ah we'll have to get on that :P And as for values of sets, its the former (I believe anyway...)

Black_Apalachi
23-11-2008, 08:24 AM
Ah we'll have to get on that :P And as for values of sets, its the former (I believe anyway...)

Oh that's good :). Although it's bound to lead to instances such as this (due to less trades for sets being recorded than trades for individuals).

Ajthedragon
23-11-2008, 08:36 AM
I'll redirect the rare values managment to this!

-Danube-
23-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Ye i shall update this now, after i updated the Gold Nelly my internet dropped out (Like it keeps doing and it's doing my head in) so i did'nt update the set, but when i got back onto the internet i tottally forgot about the sets.

EDIT:

Right i have updated all the sets (Turns out only two were wrong) thanks for bringing this up! Although next time if you see something wrong with the rare values PM me straight away and then it will get resolved as if it wasn't for Aydan i wouldn't have seen this thread :P

O and in answer to your question the sets are just the other rares added together so really the sets are just a rough guide as some people may pay more or less for a set and not that many sets are traded so if we valued the sets on trades then you would find they would really be out of date compared to the individual rares in the set

Black_Apalachi
23-11-2008, 09:57 AM
Ye i shall update this now, after i updated the Gold Nelly my internet dropped out (Like it keeps doing and it's doing my head in) so i did'nt update the set, but when i got back onto the internet i tottally forgot about the sets.

EDIT:

Right i have updated all the sets (Turns out only two were wrong) thanks for bringing this up! Although next time if you see something wrong with the rare values PM me straight away and then it will get resolved as if it wasn't for Aydan i wouldn't have seen this thread :P

O and in answer to your question the sets are just the other rares added together so really the sets are just a rough guide as some people may pay more or less for a set and not that many sets are traded so if we valued the sets on trades then you would find they would really be out of date compared to the individual rares in the set

Oh OK, thanks :D.

Mint
23-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Thanks for finding this, but if you ever find another mistake, PMing it to -Danube- is probally best. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!