PDA

View Full Version : [Request] The BobbaIT project

Sluing
23-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Hey,

Overview of the project
BobbaIT's aim is to ensure the community constant updates of new and different features not see on your usual fansite. Opening the gates to our community for the first time, you will see a fansite mainly focused around the integration of its Usersystem and Radio department. Several features make this system apart from any other systems seen before.

Fortunately, coding in this project is not an issue. Although if you've got an idea of your own and would love to bring to the project, surely drop by and we'll consider any new ideas.

Graphics & Design - Going into the project, this is our main flaw. Currently we have no members of the team who have the desire for graphics. I think this is one of the most important parts to make this come to life. By Graphics and Design, I'm prefering to Layout designing, Habbo alteration designing and any other Habbo related graphics.

Management - Currently it isn't a must to have these positions filled at this point, but surely if anyone is interested in the following positions, please contact me. We're only seeking for managment whose management skills are at a high, so please do no contact us if you do not have experience or know a thing or two.
- Radio Manager
- Media Manager
- Community Development Manager

Forum - To make this project completely come to life, we're seeking a joint owner to bring the portion part of the site to life. This is a must, so if you may know of someone OWNS a VBulletin license and would be interested in joining in the project, surely let us know. Although we already have several members very experienced in VBulletin, it would help if you also knew your way around the system, but is not required.

.:Tom-:.
25-11-2008, 10:53 PM
Hey,

Overview of the project
BobbaIT's aim is to ensure the community constant updates of new and different features not see on your usual fansite. Opening the gates to our community for the first time, you will see a fansite mainly focused around the integration of its Usersystem and Radio department. Several features make this system apart from any other systems seen before.

Fortunately, coding in this project is not an issue. Although if you've got an idea of your own and would love to bring to the project, surely drop by and we'll consider any new ideas.

Graphics & Design - Going into the project, this is our main flaw. Currently we have no members of the team who have the desire for graphics. I think this is one of the most important parts to make this come to life. By Graphics and Design, I'm prefering to Layout designing, Habbo alteration designing and any other Habbo related graphics.

Management - Currently it isn't a must to have these positions filled at this point, but surely if anyone is interested in the following positions, please contact me. We're only seeking for managment whose management skills are at a high, so please do no contact us if you do not have experience or know a thing or two.
- Radio Manager
- Media Manager
- Community Development Manager

Forum - To make this project completely come to life, we're seeking a joint owner to bring the portion part of the site to life. This is a must, so if you may know of someone OWNS a VBulletin license and would be interested in joining in the project, surely let us know. Although we already have several members very experienced in VBulletin, it would help if you also knew your way around the system, but is not required.

i would but im justing it lol

thanks

*bumped*

Excellent2
25-11-2008, 11:13 PM
Are you english?

Sluing
25-11-2008, 11:23 PM
Are you english?

Yea it may have been more helpful if I was more specific on the hotel and what not.

It's a US Mainly, but will also include the UK hotel.

And yes again, I'm from the US. Although the other owner is from the UK. :P

Lemonwonder
26-11-2008, 07:47 AM
PM'd you

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!