PDA

View Full Version : Do you let your pet sleep in your bed?

deltateamaplha
04-07-2005, 10:06 AM
I have heard many views about this ! But when I am at home my cats go on my bed and when I am at my aunts were I am now the dog does ! Whats your view is this miningn ? or do you let your pets sleep with you ?

Concentric
04-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Well our dog doesn't come upstairs so no, i havn't slept with a pet on my bed, but i don't see why people shouldn't if they want to.

deltateamaplha
04-07-2005, 10:11 AM
Yeah I think it's natural and have been brought up with it.

xJoeYx
04-07-2005, 12:42 PM
I let my cat sleep ON my bed, but when im in it shes usually out, as shes nocturnal. I dont have a problem with it.. except my bedsheets are black and her fur gets everywhere, so that be a bit of a pain.

:Hazel
04-07-2005, 12:53 PM
My dog sleeps on my bed most of the time during the day until i put her in her own bed at night. Thing is i can't kick her off now even though her fur gets everywhere and she smells because she wouldn't understand why as shes so used to it.

deltateamaplha
04-07-2005, 12:57 PM
Aw Lolz !My dog is on and of my bed at night ;)

Metric.
04-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Princess Tinks sleeps in her bed, or on my moms bed. The dogs bed is heated and cooled to keep her comfy :S

Jashmine
04-07-2005, 02:51 PM
When my cat was younger she slept on my bed at night time :D Now she wont stay... But if I'm doing homework or something in my room and she will actually stay put I let her sleep on my bed.

burny-boy
04-07-2005, 03:00 PM
my dog sleeps and does what ever he wants we all love our dog more than each other lol. he slept on my bed for protection when we first moved in. and now he sleeps between all our rooms upstairs so he can look over us all. When my mum is in bed he sleeps on the landing and when she is downstairs he goes on the sofa so he can see the front door. but when he is alone he sleeps on my mum and dads bed.

i give my dog half of everything and he wont take a biscuit intil i have eaten a bit. (ever seen a dog share?) we rescued his from the RSPCA! and we love him!

Jashmine
04-07-2005, 03:09 PM
Whisper (my cat) will look up at me when im eating something, like she wants it... she wont snatch ;) Unlike our other cats who don't care if they hurt you, as long as they get whatever you are eating.
I rescued Whisper from being hit by a car :P There's something about animals that have been rescued... They also seem smarter and more loving ;)

deltateamaplha
04-07-2005, 03:54 PM
awww nice

Grabbed
04-07-2005, 04:03 PM
heheh I have no pet to sleep with me. Unless you count my fish. I could either empty the bowl and put the on my lap gasping for breath and dying, or hug the bowl while the fish get scared from a gigantic figure of me...

deltateamaplha
04-07-2005, 05:16 PM
awww nice fish ?

Jinxxed
04-07-2005, 07:44 PM
If I had a cat, I'd let it, but I don't, lol :p

howdy
04-07-2005, 07:45 PM
Rocky, my rabbit sleeps in my bed.

He's so emo
*heart*

lucyecc
04-07-2005, 07:46 PM
i used to let my lil terrier lay on the end of my bed. i kept kiking her though by accident so she started to sleep at the side of me. licked me on a morning to wake me up. but now she just sleeps in her basket every friday and saturday. shes not allowed upstairs anymore becuase she jumps on mum n dads bed :l
but shes always in the kitchen layed in her basket. i just used to lay with her on a night because shes only little andvery huggable. and i needed a bit of company :D

she no longer sleeps on the bed becuase of all the hair. mum ses it makes me sneeze n stuff all the time x

Whisper (my cat) will look up at me when im eating something, like she wants it - same here. very fussy.

Tommy
04-07-2005, 07:51 PM
yeh my cat sleeps wit me, she sleeps on me belly.

I regret it in the morning though because she is my alarm clock, she tramples over you and bites my toes ;[

deltateamaplha
04-07-2005, 09:00 PM
yeh my cat sleeps wit me, she sleeps on me belly.

I regret it in the morning though because she is my alarm clock, she tramples over you and bites my toes ;[
Lmao Mine bites my toes and sleep on my head mostly

Mr.Kylee
04-07-2005, 09:06 PM
Yes I don't have a choise my dog just jumps on my bed and falls asleep :) I don't mind except she licks my face in the morning so I'd wake up :/

Trunto
04-07-2005, 09:26 PM
Yeah, I let my cat and dog sleep on my bed. I don't really mind as they do no harm so I don't see why they can't sleep at the bottom of my bed. If they aren't comfortable because I keep turning over or whatever, they're beds are on the floor so they can go and sleep on them. :)

deltateamaplha
04-07-2005, 09:30 PM
Yes I don't have a choise my dog just jumps on my bed and falls asleep :) I don't mind except she licks my face in the morning so I'd wake up :/
aww cute and same my face gets attacked in the moring!

Adam$
04-07-2005, 09:38 PM
sure. my cat sleeps on my bed all the time. if not, she sleeps on my fridge.

deltateamaplha
04-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Awwwww so cute

Tommy
04-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Lmao Mine bites my toes and sleep on my head mostly

Yeh dont you hate it when they stick there bottom in youre face? Im like yeh cheers im trying to sleep.

deltateamaplha
04-07-2005, 10:20 PM
LMAO PMSL YEAH :eusa_danc

Steph
04-07-2005, 10:36 PM
IN...no but ON...yes! Well with my old dog he used to just sit on end but then he got too fat and he would lie on my feet and it was hard to move so den I made him sleep in my sisters room (to annoy her) lol or in his bed

Matty
04-07-2005, 11:21 PM
my pets dont come on beds.

Punk Rock Star
05-07-2005, 12:11 AM
My cat always sleeps on my bed, when I am at school

Cypher-
05-07-2005, 03:15 AM
I couldnt let my dog sleep on my bed, he is extremely heavy for such a agile dog and he would take up the space for me :( even though I sleep on a double bed.
Nope I prefer my bed with another human preferably female thank you very much :)

deltateamaplha
05-07-2005, 10:15 AM
My dogs kinda wee :)

Bef
05-07-2005, 10:24 AM
My cat sleeps on my bed but usually she wakes me up in the middle of the night to take her downstairs to use the box. she wakes up before me in the morning and sits on my face.

deltateamaplha
05-07-2005, 02:20 PM
hhHEHEH my cats pee outside

Kannae
05-08-2005, 04:27 PM
my dog sleeps and does what ever he wants we all love our dog more than each other lol. he slept on my bed for protection when we first moved in. and now he sleeps between all our rooms upstairs so he can look over us all. When my mum is in bed he sleeps on the landing and when she is downstairs he goes on the sofa so he can see the front door. but when he is alone he sleeps on my mum and dads bed.

i give my dog half of everything and he wont take a biscuit intil i have eaten a bit. (ever seen a dog share?) we rescued his from the RSPCA! and we love him!

That reminds me of my dog coz we got her from a rescue Kennel. Unfortunately I'm too soft not to let her sleep on my bed but I have seperated bunk beds and when my eldest sister isnt using it she sleeps on it. She even has her own doggy blanket but thats in her basket.

dementedpixel
05-08-2005, 04:58 PM
I would if my dog liked beds..shes scared of em

Ash♥
05-08-2005, 05:00 PM
I have two dogs and one cat. I let all of them sleep on the bottom of my bed, well they all sleep on my bed at different times. :]

Anger
05-08-2005, 05:10 PM
My dogs sleep in my bed usually ill have one with me and mum has the other or sometimes i get both and i sleep on the floor or sofa because they are too heavy :o

Clo
05-08-2005, 08:15 PM
I let my cat sleep on my bed. But my mum doesn't like it because he maults and lays on my face so he could suffocate me:o But i dont care :) <33

Absently
05-08-2005, 08:18 PM
My cat the big softy sometimes sleeps up on my bed ( i av steps up 2 my bed) she used 2 all the time wen she didn't av kittens she'd sometimes just pop up for a visit every now and again wen she wants some alone time away from the kittens

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!