PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Gamers Team

MasterFM
24-11-2008, 12:30 AM
Haiz.
I'm thinkin about settin up a HxF gaming team for games like, Counter Strike Source, Team Fortress, Day Of Defeat, Half Life, COD, etc
anyone in?
Suggest some games ;)

To join a game team:
Fill this out:

Current Clan(s):
Game:
Forum Name:
MSN:

and then you will be added to the "possibles" list ;D
(www.mastersoundz.com/HxFDT.html)
I will be getting a good vps courtsy of vpsWOW! and such to host training servers & clan match games on :8

Thanks,
Dommmmm

Source
24-11-2008, 12:32 AM
I do not know how on earth you can justify running good reliable servers on a VPS from VPSWow, considering the CPU and ram needed to keep a good tick for consistant bullet registration.

MasterFM
24-11-2008, 12:48 AM
I do not know how on earth you can justify running good reliable servers on a VPS from VPSWow, considering the CPU and ram needed to keep a good tick for consistant bullet registration.

They will be tempoary, i am purchasing a dedi soon hopefully.
It's not like i'm being paid for this is it?

Affreux
24-11-2008, 12:50 AM
I only play CounterStrike 1.6 so if you add that to your list im in x

Source
24-11-2008, 12:51 AM
No point doing it if your expecting to sound like a god for setting up a few servers (no offense) as thats how it came across by the "its not like im getting paid for this". At least if your going todo it have some decent servers to practise on a few decent players.

MasterFM
24-11-2008, 12:57 AM
I only play CounterStrike 1.6 so if you add that to your list im in x
Done, fill the form in please :)

No point doing it if your expecting to sound like a god for setting up a few servers (no offense) as thats how it came across by the "its not like im getting paid for this". At least if your going todo it have some decent servers to practise on a few decent players.

1: No offence taken, not trying to come accross as being god ;D
2: I'm hoping we get better and eventually we as a team can afford to each chip in for a decent server

Hope that clears it up :)

Source
24-11-2008, 12:59 AM
The issue for me is, it would fall apart after a few weeks anyway due to the immature people on this forum - not mentioning any names. Anyway, people who do go onboard good luck, arrange a CS: S war against a mix team of mine soon ;) Were not that great, just the S ource-movies.com mixing group.

MasterFM
24-11-2008, 01:01 AM
The issue for me is, it would fall apart after a few weeks anyway due to the immature people on this forum - not mentioning any names. Anyway, people who do go onboard good luck, arrange a CS: S war against a mix team of mine soon ;) Were not that great, just the S ource-movies.com mixing group.

Done and done (if we get enough takers, of course :D)

J0SH
24-11-2008, 01:21 AM
How much are you paying? As it's easier to just buy a server for like 50p per slot.

Jamesy
24-11-2008, 08:07 AM
I play TF2, GRID, Gmod and would be more than happy to sign up.

you can add my steam - jamesy159, as I'm on msn like never ever. No clan, and my habbox username is Jamesy :P

Calon
24-11-2008, 09:37 AM
They will be tempoary, i am purchasing a dedi soon hopefully.
It's not like i'm being paid for this is it?
I don't see how you can use that as an excuse, seeing as I pay for Nivade (£40 p/m) and I pocket nothing from Nivade.

And you called me a tramp because I was moaning about the cPanel fee. Hypocritical much?

MasterFM
24-11-2008, 09:51 AM
I don't see how you can use that as an excuse, seeing as I pay for Nivade (£40 p/m) and I pocket nothing from Nivade.

And you called me a tramp because I was moaning about the cPanel fee. Hypocritical much?

Not realy, becuase Nivade is for your personal use

Calon
24-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Not realy, becuase Nivade is for your personal use

Not really..

zaphod9642
30-11-2008, 07:21 PM
clans none atm
games : warrock CoD 1,2,3,4,5-soon CS : S
no msn, xfire : zaphod9642
habbox forum name and basically every gaming name : zaphod9642

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!