PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of these?

CarbonDecay
24-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Hey, just needing your feedback on these few designs, the top design . a layout i created for my own fansite, i do use it at the moment, but im due to be creating v4 soon, so feedback would be very helpful, how i could improve it. the 2 other designs are catalogues i designed to again use on my fansite, just want ur feedback really. Sorry i know they are noobish, but meh. Anyways thanks, :)
http://reflexcomputing.ath.cx/habbox/HABBOMAD.png

http://reflexcomputing.ath.cx/habbox/cat1.png

http://reflexcomputing.ath.cx/habbox/cat2.png

i think the catalogues are poor, but they were 2 minute jobs :D

Meti
24-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Hello Sophii,
They look allright. Too small though. Try using 956 x 622px next time, or something else ;)
Those styles are out-dated. That means that they were used before, not now, since new designs keep dropping in ;)
Keep on working on them, and they'll get better.

Pazza
24-11-2008, 03:37 PM
Hello Sophii,
They look allright. Too small though. Try using 956 x 622px next time, or something else ;)
Those styles are out-dated. That means that they were used before, not now, since new designs keep dropping in ;)
Keep on working on them, and they'll get better.

You are so patronising ;l

That is where you treat other people as though they have no brain and cannot think for themselves ;)

Meti
24-11-2008, 04:13 PM
LOL?
I tread people the was I want to be treaded.
Everyone should.

I told her/him how to fix this

Pazza
24-11-2008, 05:05 PM
LOL?
Everyone should.

I told her/him how to fix this

Stepping on people isn't something to be proud of.

Meti
24-11-2008, 05:08 PM
If I stepped on someone, I wouldn't be proud of it.
I didn't post anything wrong.

Let's get back on-topic.
Try looking at habbo fansites, and get ideas of how layouts should look. Inspiration.

Excellent2
24-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Hello Sophii,
Keep on working on them, and they'll get better.Not everybody can use 956 x 622 due to some screen res's? You know nothing about design whatsoever..

LOL?
Everyone should.

I told her/him how to fix thisYou cannot spell sir.

Jackboy
24-11-2008, 06:16 PM
If I stepped on someone, I wouldn't be proud of it.
I didn't post anything wrong.

Lmao. I loled alot irl :D

Yeh ur layouts are too small and a bit too bland

L?KE
24-11-2008, 06:27 PM
The top one, I don't see why it would be outdated if you used a habbo font and got rid of the hideous gradient :)

E-business
24-11-2008, 07:12 PM
To be honest, I opened up the first one and thought that was bad. I opened up the second and thought that was even worst. I'm not even going to go there on the third. If I were you, I'd scrap them and get someone else to do you one. There's no way you're going to be able to produce a successful fansite with any one of those layouts.

Protege
24-11-2008, 07:21 PM
At least do it properly if you are going to say they fail but seriously dont tell them they should give up?

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-531795884371515878.png

L?KE
24-11-2008, 09:39 PM
To be honest, I opened up the first one and thought that was bad. I opened up the second and thought that was even worst. I'm not even going to go there on the third. If I were you, I'd scrap them and get someone else to do you one. There's no way you're going to be able to produce a successful fansite with any one of those layouts.

Don't need a decent layout to be successful, look at google :P

Trinity
24-11-2008, 09:54 PM
Don't need a decent layout to be successful, look at google :P

Google's layout is decent. It's actually pretty perfect, it only has what's necessary, nothing more, nothing less.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!