PDA

View Full Version : Effects

crazed
24-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Ya, So bascily People are like, I shouldn't have brought this yet its running out. Well if you want to buy it, but save it for later, (dont ask why) but if you dont activate it, you still get a full hour with it. I dont know how long it last's for, but I tryed it for like 3 mins and still had 60 mins.

mlp16
25-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Ya, So bascily People are like, I shouldn't have brought this yet its running out. Well if you want to buy it, but save it for later, (dont ask why) but if you dont activate it, you still get a full hour with it. I dont know how long it last's for, but I tryed it for like 3 mins and still had 60 mins.

Do you still have it then?

e5
25-11-2008, 08:11 PM
I don't quite get wot u mean?

I bought everything and used them all once to test them out for about 2 mins each, stopped them and after an hour they went lol wot a waste for me!! I reported it to Habbo.

toxic
25-11-2008, 08:25 PM
I Think He means that if you buy an Effect and don't activate it, it doesn't count-down.

If that is what you are trying to say then i think the majority of people already knew this.

visa.
25-11-2008, 08:27 PM
you reported it to habbo? sorry, but when you rent a boat at 3pm for 2hrs to go on a trip across the lake and it's due back at 5pm you can't bring it back at 7pm and say you used one of your hours from 3-4pm and one of your hours from 6-7pm. you rent it and you get it for an hour. that simple.

what hes saying is if you click "buy" instead of "buy and wear" it wont activate and you can choose to start the 60min countdown whenever you so desire. you can't, however, stop it once it has started.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!