PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Unleashed

PaulMacC
25-11-2008, 02:03 AM
Out in 3 days (europe), who is getting?
I've asked for it for Christmas so wont be getting until then hopefully but it looks awesome and apparently the daytime levels are the best.
Werehog not so much lol
It got average reviews - 7/10, 8/10 etc.
Thread closed by PaulMacC (Forum Moderator): To prevent further arguements.

J0SH
25-11-2008, 12:22 PM
I hate Sonic games :P All you really do is run through hoops for ages, pretty kiddy-ish if you ask me.

Southe,
25-11-2008, 01:34 PM
I hate Sonic games :P All you really do is run through hoops for ages, pretty kiddy-ish if you ask me.

just because he dosent have guns? hate people that label sonic kidish just because theres no violence =/ and as i recal there was mayb only like 2-3 hoops in the orgionals and about 4 in later games in stages =/ wow ages :rolleyes:

As for me i have the OST preordered from cdjapan. and will be buying both Wii and Ps3 versions. spagonia level seems to be favourite at the moment. The end boss does seem to be a let down. but im just intrested in the day levels. were hog levels look decent.. people ive spoken to say it grows on you.

Also Sonic 2 for megadrive was 16 years old yesterday ^^

J0SH
25-11-2008, 02:16 PM
It's my opinion, obviously you're going to defend him as I see you like anime and all that.. It's something I would have played when I was 5. ;)

PaulMacC
25-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Just because we share similar intrests doesnt mean he is going to back my opinion up.
See to be honest, It looks better than some guys today. It isnt all about guns and killing people. Platforming is good.
My favourite stage is the one set in Africa, I've forgotten it's name.

Southe,
25-11-2008, 05:29 PM
It's something I would have played when I was 5. ;)

:eusa_wall Cant be bothered.

Just because we share similar intrests doesnt mean he is going to back my opinion up.
See to be honest, It looks better than some guys today. It isnt all about guns and killing people. Platforming is good.
My favourite stage is the one set in Africa, I've forgotten it's name.

i think all day stages look awesome. you can tell they have tried to make up for 06 lol. now if they hadnt put in the were hog i think they would of had a perfect game in there hands. but then story would be kind of weak. o well. i hear te ps3 version has been delayed till december?

PaulMacC
25-11-2008, 10:42 PM
In Japan it's been delayed until March 09.
Yeah I would have just prefered the typical eggman storyline and all daytime levels.

Kardan
25-11-2008, 11:19 PM
It's out in three days?

I'll get it for christmas then.

Southe,
26-11-2008, 12:15 AM
wait i just checked on play.. its out now for everyone part from ps3. well play it is anyway. shame we never got a pre order bonus..

just finished ebaying for more sonic games i need ^^

PaulMacC
26-11-2008, 12:23 AM
and Japan.
My xbox is without a power supply and my new one aint coming till next week so I may play some old games.

Stitch
26-11-2008, 07:57 AM
I might ask for it for christmas it looks pretty cool.

TonyBest
26-11-2008, 01:13 PM
Argh i was gunna get it on the 18th for the PS3 but the dates been changed again and now i have to wait til christmas

Niall!
26-11-2008, 01:46 PM
It's my opinion, obviously you're going to defend him as I see you like anime and all that.. It's something I would have played when I was 5. ;)

Yes, because it is not a hardcore game for hardcore gamers, such as yourself.

*REMOVED*

Edited by MattGarner (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude towards a forum member.

Southe,
26-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Yes, because it is not a hardcore game for hardcore gamers, such as yourself.

*REMOVED*

LOL :eusa_clap

Hated
26-11-2008, 08:46 PM
I quite fancy it but i'll probs wait for it to go down
Whats it selling for at the moment?

PaulMacC
26-11-2008, 09:02 PM
£35, I think.
Awesome video to show the speed in this game - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rm_tAqHqJ7M

Hated
26-11-2008, 09:14 PM
i more than 'quite fancy' it now :P
that video was immense
gna get it for xmas

PaulMacC
26-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Same, beware the werehog levels are apparently really boring but Im sure the daytime levels make up for it.
OMG LOL WATCH THIS - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=r2g7E7yD5ME

Southe,
27-11-2008, 10:49 PM
thats fast O.O ive read that some people on 360 have had lag problems? hopefully fixed for ps3 ^^

PaulMacC
27-11-2008, 11:04 PM
My dad was like today.
"So, that game comes out tomorrow, that sonic one"
I was like, how do you know, so he obviously is getting me it for Christmas.

J0SH
27-11-2008, 11:14 PM
[quote=Niall!;5324658]Yes, because it is not a hardcore game for hardcore gamers, such as yourself.

Protip:
*removed*

I haven't played Halo in ages, go choke on a baguette stuffed with snails & frogs.
Edited by PaulMacC ( Forum Moderator ): Please do not be rude to other members.

Niall!
28-11-2008, 08:00 PM
I haven't played Halo in ages, go choke on a baguette stuffed with snails & frogs.

No thank you I don't even like snails and frogs

*removed*

Edited by Myke (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members, thanks.

J0SH
28-11-2008, 08:03 PM
Wannabe hardcore? Okay. And you're lucky Paul moderates here he probably won't infract you but I reported you post ;) I think you need to grow up, go watch Pokémon.
Edited by PaulMacC (Forum Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguements.

Niall!
28-11-2008, 08:09 PM
Wannabe hardcore? Okay. And you're lucky Paul moderates here he probably won't infract you but I reported you post ;) I think you need to grow up, go watch Pokémon.

I think you need to grow up a little yourself if you think anything that has cartoony graphics is kiddy. Go play some GRIMDARK SHOOTAN game and leave me alone.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!