PDA

View Full Version : Hmm, Sell or not?

xxMATTGxx
25-11-2008, 06:41 AM
Right folks, whoever has me on msn and I talk to on a very regular basic you will already know this.

I'm thinking of selling my current Mac, which is in deed the Mac Mini. I would then use this cash to go towards another mac, MacBook or iMac. Still need to decide that actually. Then i was also thinking of selling my Xbox 360 too, hardly on the machine. So what you think I should do? Sell, wait or go back to bed?

Or, the last and only option is. WINDOWS, Yeah thats the W' word mac users. Haha, Should I go back to windows and get a desktop? I do miss playing MS Flight sim due to my mac. But oh well, not gonna live my life forever.

Cheers!

Calon
25-11-2008, 06:44 AM
Right folks, whoever has me on msn and I talk to on a very regular basic you will already know this.

I'm thinking of selling my current Mac, which is in deed the Mac Mini. I would then use this cash to go towards another mac, MacBook or iMac. Still need to decide that actually. Then i was also thinking of selling my Xbox 360 too, hardly on the machine. So what you think I should do? Sell, wait or go back to bed?

Or, the last and only option is. WINDOWS, Yeah thats the W' word mac users. Haha, Should I go back to windows and get a desktop? I do miss playing MS Flight sim due to my mac. But oh well, not gonna live my life forever.

Cheers!
The thing is, with macs.. You don't have to worry about being hacked, you're perfectly secure from all that, only 1 person has ever hacked a Mac and that was an Apple competition "Hack-a-mac".

I'm on a PC, but I would defo' be on a Mac if I could be.

xxMATTGxx
25-11-2008, 06:48 AM
The thing is, with macs.. You don't have to worry about being hacked, you're perfectly secure from all that, only 1 person has ever hacked a Mac and that was an Apple competition "Hack-a-mac".

Yeah, i love using the OS I'm using now. I don't have anything against Windows, but I rather use this. If you get me?

Quick update; New macbooks start of around £949 I think, pretty high price tbh :( But I could still get the white one for £719, and could easily max that out the ram of that to 4GB.

Recursion
25-11-2008, 07:50 AM

You anger me.

HotelUser
25-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Stay with Mac until Microsoft sorts out the Vista problem. I'd go iMac.

Shawnstra
25-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Yeah, i love using the OS I'm using now. I don't have anything against Windows, but I rather use this. If you get me?

Quick update; New macbooks start of around £949 I think, pretty high price tbh :( But I could still get the white one for £719, and could easily max that out the ram of that to 4GB.

get a new macbook, its worth it. Then, buy windows and boot camp it :D

xxMATTGxx
25-11-2008, 03:40 PM
I didn't want this thread to turn anti-mac or anti-Microsoft, im not that sort of Apple user. So lets keep it clean :P I been thinking about it today, and when my mum comes home I speak to her. As i be needing a laptop for college soon anyway and if i need to use windows I can bootcamp it :D I got my edge over to the newer macbook tbh. Im gonna watch some review videos on youtube and see first. :)

Jordy
25-11-2008, 03:45 PM

I'm on a PC, but I would defo' be on a Mac if I could be.Oh god I'm constantly crapping myself at the continuing effort to hack my computer. New underwear please?

Wootzeh
25-11-2008, 03:48 PM

I've never been hacked and I use Windows. :S :rolleyes:

Nick.
26-11-2008, 04:38 PM
LOL@ what Calon said.

Anyway, I'd head for a new MacBook then we can both enjoy our new Mac's at Christmas Matt ;) And Matt I have to say this but you always miss the word 'will' out of sentences and it makes you sound foreign :P

Deffo go for a Mac xx

xxMATTGxx
26-11-2008, 04:41 PM
LOL@ what Calon said.

Anyway, I'd head for a new MacBook then we can both enjoy our new Mac's at Christmas Matt ;) And Matt I have to say this but you always miss the word 'will' out of sentences and it makes you sound foreign :P

Deffo go for a Mac xx

Whatever tbh. Thanks for the comment Nick.

Edit; Won't be happening until after Christmas if i do ever decide. Me need some camera stuff :D

Nick.
26-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Whatever tbh. Thanks for the comment Nick.

Edit; Won't be happening until after Christmas if i do ever decide. Me need some camera stuff :D
Are you being sarcastic lol?

lolwut
27-11-2008, 09:36 PM

Well I'm tinkering away with Terminal, I'll let you know when I'm in. :)

Go for the new MacBook... I know it's weird to call a computer sexy but the new MacBook's are just plain... sexy.

Or you could have the iMac if you can get it cheapish, I don't however think you should go for the white MacBook, Apple can't really pull of white as well as they can use aluminum and black. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!