PDA

View Full Version : .Net Domains?

Luke
25-11-2008, 04:51 PM
Hello
I come here with a problem
I have a .net domain that was registered with crisphosting.net
Now since they've shut down, I've tried to transfer to xeodomains, but i needed the code tihng. So I emailed CH and got the code, but then it failed, because CH were blocking/stopping the transfer or something.

So i've tried to contact them (was 5 days ago now) and still no reply, and i can't get in contact.

So who else can i go to?
Thanks
Luke

L?KE
25-11-2008, 09:35 PM
You could go to a reliable site in future :P

Turbocom
25-11-2008, 10:04 PM
why'd they close?

Luke
26-11-2008, 08:07 AM
I didn't buy the domain :P
So i had no choose who it was hosted with.

And it closed because of credit crunch ¬¬

Still need an answer, anyone?

Meti
26-11-2008, 04:45 PM
I could give you some free hosting to cheer you up ;)
PM ME WITH:
site link:
username u want:

Luke
26-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Thanks very much for your other, but i'v got hosting paid for until next november :P

I just need this domain ransfered or something >:{
Who is in charge of .net domains, like CH must've had a registar for their domains such as Enom or something

MrCraig
28-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Domain Name: crisphosting.net

Registrar: PLANETDOMAIN PTY LTD.
Whois Server: whois.planetdomain.com
Referral URL: http://www.planetdomain.com

Crisphosting domain is with planetdomain lol :P

And do a whois lookup and see if u can get the the administrative contact details for your domain and call the phone number that will be there :P (http://www.who.is)

But next time, dont register domains with a host, very unreliable, use name.com or something.

Calon
30-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Domain Name: crisphosting.net

Registrar: PLANETDOMAIN PTY LTD.
Whois Server: whois.planetdomain.com
Referral URL: http://www.planetdomain.com

Crisphosting domain is with planetdomain lol :P

And do a whois lookup and see if u can get the the administrative contact details for your domain and call the phone number that will be there :P (http://www.who.is)

But next time, dont register domains with a host, very unreliable, use name.com or something.
Wow, haven't seen you on habboxforum in ages.

Email the email address specified on crisphosting?

iUnknown
30-11-2008, 03:22 PM
What is your domain name? I can whois it and get the registrar, and they can initiate transfer processes but you MAY have to pay them to do so.

Or, you might be able to wait until the domain expires and just re-register it at xeo (or tech-hosts.co.uk!)

ebay
30-11-2008, 11:37 PM
What was the domain?

Luke
01-12-2008, 03:28 PM
the domain was habtown.net

MrCraig
01-12-2008, 05:13 PM
Wow, haven't seen you on habboxforum in ages.

Email the email address specified on crisphosting?

Hey dude :)
Yea been busy revising for highers etc. Kinda boring really. :P

& http://who.is/whois-net/ip-address/habtown.net/

Your registrar is enom
(www.enom.com)

So i guess you could contact them explaining your dilema and they could maybe assist, but as guy said, it will most likely cost firstly, to get them to allow the transfer (although they did it for me free when i transferred habbosoft) and secondly to pay the new registrar (which counts as a 1-year renewal)

Off-Topic: Name.com prices have went up ='[

Luke
01-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Hey dude :)
Yea been busy revising for highers etc. Kinda boring really. :P

& http://who.is/whois-net/ip-address/habtown.net/

Your registrar is enom
(www.enom.com)

So i guess you could contact them explaining your dilema and they could maybe assist, but as guy said, it will most likely cost firstly, to get them to allow the transfer (although they did it for me free when i transferred habbosoft) and secondly to pay the new registrar (which counts as a 1-year renewal)

Off-Topic: Name.com prices have went up ='[

yeh, i'm trying to transfer it to xeo, not bothered about paying for the transfer over to it, but may be a bit pissed if i have to pay enom ;l

MrCraig
01-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Lol they usually let it transfer free :)

You just have to make sure your domains not locked before u initiate the transfer or it will be rejected :P

Jam-ez
01-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Lol they usually let it transfer free :)

You just have to make sure your domains not locked before u initiate the transfer or it will be rejected :P

That's what we tried (and got rejected). Now, crisphosting won't even reply to my emails or support tickets.

Luke
01-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Right, i've emailed eNom, hopefully they'll reply :D

enraged
02-12-2008, 12:41 AM
i think you have to pay for all transfers because they add an extra year onto the subscription

Jam-ez
02-12-2008, 03:32 PM
i think you have to pay for all transfers because they add an extra year onto the subscription

Obviously? I would be led to believe he's on about an extra charge, but I'm not sure.

it will most likely cost firstly, to get them to allow the transfer

iUnknown
03-12-2008, 06:51 PM
Enom will transfer domains free within enom accounts. They may charge you to unlock your domain for transfer as they haven't provided you with the register service (crisphosting did) ... although they shouldn't really.

You will of course, as has been stated, have to pay xeo as a transfer in of a .net domain acts as one year renewal, and will usually cost the same as a 1 year renewal.

Jam-ez
03-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Enom will transfer domains free within enom accounts. They may charge you to unlock your domain for transfer as they haven't provided you with the register service (crisphosting did) ... although they shouldn't really.

You will of course, as has been stated, have to pay xeo as a transfer in of a .net domain acts as one year renewal, and will usually cost the same as a 1 year renewal.

Thanks, but its sorted now - the owner of CrispHosting wants me to believe his internet access vanished and then he was ill.

Well,
Thanks all for your help.

Meti
04-12-2008, 05:15 PM
If the transferr costs more than a new domain, you should get a new domain instead.
Some cool domain :)

Luke
04-12-2008, 07:43 PM
The transfer costs the same as a domain, so we're just gonna transfer it
Shouldn't be long now, the domains been unlocked so just gotta transfer xD

Meti
05-12-2008, 02:52 PM
Just buy a new domain.
I'm sure I could come up with something good.
Habbas ?`Lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!