PDA

View Full Version : Question

Immenseman
25-11-2008, 06:34 PM
Qamp has donated a very large sum of furni to Habboxlive and has not received a official announcement and his furni has not been refunded, he has been scammed a very large amount and is very upset.

Yeah, he asked me to post this wondering what's going on, he was told they wouldn't accept his furni and then he never got it back. I will alert him of all replies. Move to correct forum if this is wrong.

Con
25-11-2008, 06:40 PM
It could be due to him hacking before and posting things on Hacking forums.
If they haven't returned it then that is something that would need to be looked into :P

jesus
25-11-2008, 06:40 PM
he has been scammed a very large amount and is very upset. makes a change

Immenseman
25-11-2008, 06:43 PM
makes a change

how hypocritical of you implying that he scams.

selling lost_witness trophy :rolleyes::$

jesus
25-11-2008, 06:44 PM
lost_witness trophy :rolleyes::$lol at least get your facts right before trying to act clever

Immenseman
25-11-2008, 06:46 PM
oh sorry was it jibbi?! poor, real poor.

H0BJ0B
25-11-2008, 06:48 PM
I believe his furniture was returned after being told we weren't going to accept it.

MissAlice
25-11-2008, 06:48 PM
Qamp has donated a very large sum of furni to Habboxlive and has not received a official announcement and his furni has not been refunded, he has been scammed a very large amount and is very upset.

Yeah, he asked me to post this wondering what's going on, he was told they wouldn't accept his furni and then he never got it back. I will alert him of all replies. Move to correct forum if this is wrong.

Nice to see you back :)

I think all donations should be accounted for. I'm not saying or accusing anyone of taking what isn't their's, but donations should be recorded. There should be records. For example, if I gave 10 thrones to Habbox, I would like to see how those 10 thrones were used. Wouldn't you?

Immenseman
25-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I recently donated some thrones to another fansite I would like to know what they were being used on and thanks.

At H0BJ0B, he said it hasn't been given back yet. He was told it would be returned but then he never got it. He also said if you were willing to accept it, announce it and tell him what it was used on you could keep it.

H0BJ0B
25-11-2008, 06:55 PM
If we are thinking about the same 'large sum of furni', then I believe it has been returned. We announce all donations however I think because of its nature, we do not want to accept the donation.

GoldenMerc
25-11-2008, 06:56 PM
I can't see why not, Just saying 'Thanks to Qamp for donating such and such'
Why shouln't it be accepted...

jackass
25-11-2008, 06:57 PM
At H0BJ0B, he said it hasn't been given back yet. He was told it would be returned but then he never got it. He also said if you were willing to accept it, announce it and tell him what it was used on you could keep it.

To be honest, I know who I beleive...

Mint
When I donated a Typo I got an announcement and was also told what it was going to be used for. That is how it should be.

Immenseman
To be honest, I know who I beleive...

Maybe so, I'm merely doing what a friend asked me to do.

,Jess,
25-11-2008, 07:00 PM
The only donation I know of I believe was returned.

Unless there was another, what did he donate?

Immenseman
25-11-2008, 07:02 PM
If Jess says it was returned, I take her word for it - thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!