PDA

View Full Version : new shockwave error screen?

visa.
25-11-2008, 08:33 PM
this screen is now coming up if your shockwave engine encounters an error. reminds me of the "sad iPod" screen on iPods haha.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2prsjh3.png

edgates
25-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Isn't that the Google Chrome broken plugin image?

visa.
25-11-2008, 08:40 PM
***** ***** WOW I AM SUCH AN IDIOT CLOSE THREAD HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Ajthedragon
25-11-2008, 08:46 PM
lol. I thought it looked a bit odd for shockwave?

Boxiel
25-11-2008, 09:48 PM
Good lad, only cool people use Chrome :D

kk.
25-11-2008, 09:52 PM
chromes so much nicer than the other ones. faster for me too i think

Middlesbrough
25-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Yeah chrome is faster.

Sulai
25-11-2008, 10:30 PM

for me as well

so it must be faster than the others

:P

visa.
25-11-2008, 10:49 PM
ONLY THING I DNT LIKE IS NO STUMBLEUPON TOLBART :( LOL TOOLBAR*

Earthquake
25-11-2008, 11:13 PM
And just the other day on habbo you was trying to say you know more about computer software then anyone on habboxforum :S

PriceTags
26-11-2008, 12:38 AM
And just the other day on habbo you was trying to say you know more about computer software then anyone on habboxforum :S

You're telling me? He was in a quiz trying to say he knew more about everything than anyone in the rest of the quiz. He didn't win.

visa.
26-11-2008, 01:27 AM
umm care to show me where i said that? and also, not knowing if an error screen belongs to chrome or habbo not my fault ... i literally just switched from firefox to chrome and habbo just updated? sue me.

You're telling me? He was in a quiz trying to say he knew more about everything than anyone in the rest of the quiz. He didn't win.
if you recall, i answered EVERY question correctly. don't dumb me down saying i didn't win when i only lost because the host kicked me because i ******* him off? lol.

e5
26-11-2008, 07:54 AM
Yeah chrome is faster.
I thought it had a virus on it by mistake?

Arron
26-11-2008, 08:01 AM
Yer that only happens on chrome :D

ElliottThompson
26-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Chrome is an awful browser, it looks too simple and crashes wayyyyy too much, plus it seems to hate habbo for me, i could tolerate it up untill that point, but i used to get errored 10x more on google chome in comparison to firebox n ie, but that was when it first game out n was buggy, i may give it another go

HotelUser
26-11-2008, 11:08 AM
Yep crhome's the best.....

I love how it freezes...
I love how it wont display the task bar...
I love it's awful element checker...
On second thought I like Firefox :).

visa.
26-11-2008, 11:15 AM
the only reason i switched to chrome is because firefox still hasn't fixed the youtube crash glitch after like two months. i like being able to watch youtube videos without everything crashing. chrome, incidentally, hasn't crashed for me once.

also, bear in mind chrome is in BETA? you're stupid as hell if you expect it to be as stable as the main release browsers.

ElliottThompson
26-11-2008, 11:44 AM
the only reason i switched to chrome is because firefox still hasn't fixed the youtube crash glitch after like two months. i like being able to watch youtube videos without everything crashing. chrome, incidentally, hasn't crashed for me once.

also, bear in mind chrome is in BETA? you're stupid as hell if you expect it to be as stable as the main release browsers.
Yh it is the beta to bugs are to be expected, look at firefox when it first came out lol but i still wouldent use it untill the BETA finnishes

PriceTags
26-11-2008, 05:06 PM
umm care to show me where i said that? and also, not knowing if an error screen belongs to chrome or habbo not my fault ... i literally just switched from firefox to chrome and habbo just updated? sue me.

if you recall, i answered EVERY question correctly. don't dumb me down saying i didn't win when i only lost because the host kicked me because i ******* him off? lol.

go sick!! you're acting all mature now, but you came out with some crappy insults on habbo. use safari :).

also, with the amount of knowledge you supposedly fit in your brain, i would have thought you knew that flooding = 5 minute typing ban...

user130523
26-11-2008, 05:15 PM

Yeah chrome is faster.

Chrome also records what you browse..

Kyle
26-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Chrome also records what you browse..
so do all others

its called "HISTORY"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!