PDA

View Full Version : An idea!

Ajthedragon
25-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Since the VIP crisis and all... and habbox needs cash to run I thought of a great idea that doesn't break the fansite way one bit and still brings in a goood flow of cash.

Atm you can get VIP Subforums, so I thought is if habbox have to stop selling VIP we could start selling sub-forums alone (no VIP subscription needed), and with this you get your hxf name coloured and boldened aswell as a free usertitle. All under a forum like for example, Members Subforums! ;)

Thoughts anyone? ;)

H0BJ0B
25-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Habbo banned anything that requires money intake, and gave VIP has an example, so this wouldn't work.

scottish
25-11-2008, 08:42 PM
Sue habbo - easy.

Ajthedragon
25-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Habbo banned anything that requires money intake, and gave VIP has an example, so this wouldn't work.

Bum. :(

-Danube-
25-11-2008, 09:04 PM
Ye they have said anything that asks for money for something you are not allowed to do it.

Alough i read an email someone got from Reditz (or w.e he is called) and it said people can still donate and they can be rewarded with their name being put on the site or a different colour username on a forum, so why don't you just put a donate here thing and then anyone who donates gets a name colour change to w.e they want,

scottish
25-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Yeh set up donators groups

If you donate between say £1.50 and 4 or something you get features for so long if you donate over 4 you get extra features or something, basically just renaming VIP. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!