PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Drum Kit Players!

Tim.
26-11-2008, 06:18 PM
My drumming website is indeed soon to launch, we're infact hoping to offer one of the widest ranges of guides for users on the web.

We're currently focusing on - Begginers guides, as everyone has to start somewhere, we're a bit stuck on ideas on the sorts of things begginers would find useful we have a notation guide and buying a drum kit, but thats about it. We honestly can't remember the types of things we wanted personally.

if you can help with sensible suggestions ill +Rep

Tim.

Josh-H
26-11-2008, 06:20 PM
Best advice for rookies is to learn basic beats.

IceNineKills
27-11-2008, 12:12 PM
Before learning the basic beats you need to know the names of the drums on a 5 piece set.

Monopoly
27-11-2008, 12:16 PM
My drumming website is indeed soon to launch, we're infact hoping to offer one of the widest ranges of guides for users on the web.

We're currently focusing on - Begginers guides, as everyone has to start somewhere, we're a bit stuck on ideas on the sorts of things begginers would find useful we have a notation guide and buying a drum kit, but thats about it. We honestly can't remember the types of things we wanted personally.

if you can help with sensible suggestions ill +Rep

Tim.

i could maybe upload some basic sheet music, and a guide to reading it if you like and send it to you? dunno when i'll get it done though, since my exams start soon and i won't be in school much.

g
27-11-2008, 04:22 PM
I'm leet at drummin man i can keep up with travis barker in this tune;

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W85TPepF8Rg&feature=related

Camy
27-11-2008, 05:54 PM
A guide on how to read the sheet music perhaps?
For intermediates, paradiddles, rolls etc.

IceNineKills
27-11-2008, 10:41 PM
I'm leet at drummin man i can keep up with travis barker in this tune;

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W85TPepF8Rg&feature=related

That song is slow as hell, anyone could keep up with it.

Coheed&Cambria
29-11-2008, 01:29 AM
Go through simple things just like easy snare and tom rolls, and progress to quick beats

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!