PDA

View Full Version : [Christmas] Santa's Sleigh Is Broken! - Ends 23rd December

Alkaz
27-11-2008, 03:12 PM
BREAKING NEWS: It has been officially announced that Father Christmas’ sleigh has broken down! This means it has become a world wide state of emergency to get his sleigh repaired in time for Christmas. An official spokes person for Father Christmas announced today that they have asked all HabboxForum members to do their best to help him and all the elves in his grotto this Christmas…That’s right, Father Christmas’ sleigh is broken, and we need you all to come up with a way for him to get the billions of presents to all the children of the world this year. If we can't help them out then Christmas WILL be cancelled this year.

To help Santa and his elves out in the grotto, we need you to send in the most imaginative ways for us to get these presents underneath the Christmas trees of the world before Christmas morning. This means we need a plan to get in these houses too! We're not Father Christmas - we need to get in to drop the presents off so you need to come up with a way for us to get into houses as quickly as we can to get around the world in one night!

The most imaginative, helpful and creative entry will win!

Competition Prizes/Template
1st Prize: 40 Credits (Kindly donated by jrh2002)
2nd Prize: 20 Credits (Kindly donated by jrh2002)
3rd Prize: 10 Credits (Kindly donated by jrh2002)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Alkaz
Habbox Name: Alkaz
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

Emu123
01-12-2008, 01:23 AM
Habbo Name: Emu123
Habbox Name: Emu123
My entry:

It's 007 time this christmas. Santa's sleigh is out and the Habbox team is in. If only the reindeer would co-operate with people other than Santa Claus! It's time to get to work!!

We need the special Habbo effect of Ghostliness! Yes...wait no..
Aha! I have it... Some sliming undergarments and a deep breath! Yes thats it! Hold in your stomachs and climb down the chimney - Oh yeah I forgot we all have modern fires now!

We should take Santa's sparkly dust and pay the parents to deliver them this christmas.
Or is that spoiling the fun of christmas.. yes it is.

We shall sneak in when they are in bed, yes fast asleep, we'll open one of their windows and climb in, sending little mice under the doorways and letting their animals place it under the tree. By george I think we have it!

Animal Present carriers! .. Its a masterpiece.

000lydzii000
02-12-2008, 11:44 AM
Habbo name: 000lydia000
Habbox name: 000lydzii000
Entry:

First we make the presants by borrowing EVERY TOY IN THE WORLD, From all the rich people and replicate them with santas secret replicator.

Then we replicate the designateded toy deliverers, but when we replicate them they get 'Accidentaly' Crossed with a bird so they can fly. Once thats done they get a quick course in breaking and entering by a top thief.

Also just in case they all take one of santas time twisters with them, which pause, rewind and fast forward time.

lilmissjess12
02-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Habbo Name: lilmissjess12
Habbox Name: lilmissjess12
My entry:
First we would get santa to download Furni Duplicator on his super sonic christmas computer.:eusa_danc
Then he would get all his elves to pack for him in his big red sacs fall of wrapped bowed and labeled presents.:eusa_clap
Then the elves would make a neat bow to make the sac so no presents owuld come out of the sac while flying.
Then we came with a idea we all made a great amout of pixels so we got some ufos and packed the back with one sac in each cart.
But then a hour passed alot of the city were done but then the ufos started runing out of fuel and was slowing down.
But Then Back-up ufos speeded down and deleiveed all the rest of the presents to the rest of the houses.
But one thing we dont know what happened to them other ufo witht he people in it OH WE JUST GOT A CALL THEIR OF HALF WAY BACK TO THE NORTH POLE ON SKIEING KITS AND WOULD BE HERE SOON!!!
So that what happened christmas was saved SO WE ARE ALL GLADDED THAT LOST-WITNESS COME UP WITH THE PIXELS BLOCKS IDEA IF NOT THE WORLDS CHRISTMAS WOULD BE OVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKY UO FOR READING !! HOPE I WIN :d :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

lPinoy
02-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Habbo Name: lPinoy
Habbox Name: lPinoy
My entry:

I will bring out my trusty wheelbarrow. Who needs a sleigh when you have a wheelbarrow?

Mrdeano2008
04-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Habbo Name: Mrdeano2008
Habbox Name: Mrdeano2008
My entry:

Ok. Listen up!

The elves make loads of toy helicopters and fill them with petrol.
At mid-night they all fly off in these toy helicopters full of presents and luggage.

Each helicopter contains 1 families presents. They are landed on each rooftop and the presents are loaded down the chimmely. The elfs lock-up their toy helicopters and set the alarm on them. Then they absail their way down the chimmely using a rope and unload the presents out of the fireplace. They place them carefully under a christmas tree. They MUST not forget to drink up the milk and eat the carrots and cookies or it will look obvious that santa hasn't really been.

Then, the elves must wall-climb back up the chimmely using the rope they absailed down and unlock their helicopters. Then they can fly off back to the north pole.

Hey-Presto!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dogboy123
05-12-2008, 05:01 PM
Habbo Name: dogboy123
Habbox Name: dogboy123

My Entry:

Hmm..... What to do..... No sleigh....

I've got it! (after loads of thinking)

I live in Lapland right. So what has Lapland got EVERYWHERE?

Snow of course!

So what we'll do is; with all the Elfs and Reindeers and Me (Santa) of course, we'll gather up piles and piles of snow, then with our amazing accuracey and skills, we'll throw snowballs to all the children's chimneys and with a bit of luck the snowballs will melt infront of the roaring fire! And all the children will be happy and all will be merry!

Then I can get back to fixing the blooming Sledge!

Merry Christmas!
Good Luck to all!

Dogboy
Ben

hottidog
05-12-2008, 07:14 PM
Habbo Name : hottidog
Habbox Name : hottidog

go to hogwarts and learn a few simple transportating spells

then once your inside plant the prezzies also learn a spell to stop time so you can go round the whole world in time :)

kuzkasate
07-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Habbo Name: Cutbrakes
Habbox Name: Cutbrakes
My entry:

TOP SECRET- SANTA'S SLEIGH
We have finally found the solution. All we need is a transportable teleporter. Sounds similar doesn't it? But it isn't! This baby is loaded with special features.
Do I hear Santa saying "What is it?!" Well, its a mini remote control, yet very powerful. Powerful enough to access any part of the world! All you have to do is press what you need. E.g Country- United Kingdom - London- Habbox Offices.
Press the enter button and in seconds you appear in your destination, you don't even have to think of a way to get inside when you have this baby!

Casket
10-12-2008, 06:17 AM
Habbo Name: TheCuteBoy-:D
Habbox Name: Slayde
My entry: Well, for all these emergency's santa has always got a backup right?
Well this year he has got a fun-packed festive tractor shooting presents from it's exhaust.
Oh, there dirty are they? Not for Santa! Santa packed it with the High-Turbo Cleaner 4000 with LOTS of Daz.

Laters,
Slayde.

Arch
11-12-2008, 01:00 AM
Habbo Name: KingOfNoobs?
Habbox Name: Arch
My entry: So basically we take a Helicopter up and a rockter launcher that shoots presents and we shoot prezzies down the chimney and i got good aim so don't worry, also if there is a bike as a prezzie well.... who needs bikes anyway we all got feet ?

annomous
11-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Habbo name: Annomous
Habbox name: Annomous
My Entry:

I say we invent a machine so that we can stop time and walk around the world and have a magic wand which will allow us to open walls and doors to get through. i would hire all taxi drivers and paper boys to go along and put all presents in the correct houses and if there was any spare...
we would give them to poor people in africa :')

and it would be a brilliant christmas :D

culgalxx1
12-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Habbo Name: culgalxx1
Habbox Name: culgalxx1
My entry:
my idea is to get a door teleport and type in ypur present and destination
and it takes you there in half a second so everyone can get christmas presents!
:P:eusa_danc

NellyRoll
12-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Habbo Name: NellyRoll
Habbox Name: NellyRoll
My entry: Call the doctor in his TARDIS and then with his amazing brain he can either fix the sledge or he can take santa all around the earth delivering presents. To get in the house is easy. Just get the doctor to freeze time =D

ItsDave
13-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Habbo Name: Xzoid
Habbox Name: Xzoid
Entry:

Its k, we found a spare Sleigh in the shed.

lol593
13-12-2008, 10:14 PM
get santa to ride rudolf to the houses so that everyone gets presents then all the kids in the world will be happy

lol593
13-12-2008, 10:28 PM
you did cool

Moh
13-12-2008, 10:36 PM
Habbo Name: .:Jack120:.
Habbox Name: Jack120
My entry:

Santas sleight is broken for some random reason.

So santa came to me. So I told him he can ride me because im Magical.

I said yes, then he rode me so that he could give out the presents.

.:Gilly2:.
13-12-2008, 11:03 PM
My Idea by: .:Gilly2:.

1.Borrow Santa's time machine that stops time and the sack that is bigger on the inside and put the presents inside it.
2.Organise a team of the most trusted elves.
3.Take two habbo sleighs (you can borrow mine), you might need another from another habbo, I only have 1.
4.Take 9 reindeers of 9 nice habbos.
5.Attach the time machine to the front of the 1st sleigh.
6.Attatch the second sleigh to the back of the 1st.
7.Prepare the reighndeer.
8.Starve santa (to save room for mince pies).
9.Off you go!
10.When you are safe back home make sure everyone gets thier furni back.

Merry Christmas! I hope it works, The fate of christmas day rest on your strong shoulders!

Love from .:Gilly2:.

glitchok
14-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Habbo name: Glitchok
Habbox name: Glitchok

My entry: Ahah Santa's sleigh has broken BUT! i have a solution

I shall set Santa's Elves a challenge to retrieve a Golden Sleigh of dreams from the Island of Habbox Island in the far northern part of a mystical world Guarded by Habbears the most feared bears of the world, Santa's elves will be protected by Habbdust a special dust that protects the elves against BEARS!

Once they retrieve the Goldren Sleigh of dreams they shall get it back to santa's House! and ALL the children of the world WILL be happy!

I Hope the Special Habbdust works =)

Oh and Merry christmas! :D

e5
14-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Habbo Name: :LuckyDude
Habbox Name: astonvilla
My entry:

Use the reindeers... how can a sleigh break down thats powered by reindeers anyway....

Domster08
16-12-2008, 06:36 PM
habbo name: Domster08
habbox name Domster08

The chimneyator (but not just any old Chimney)21167

just a plain old chimney right? Wrong!! its the chimneyator your probably thinkink whats this got to do with anything well, when you place a pressent inside this chimney the magical flames will poof the pressent down any chimney of any house in the world.
so all snata has to do is wrap the pressents put them in the Chimneyator and away they go.

lewi1234
17-12-2008, 08:17 PM
for getting around the houses in time and fitting all the presents on he could ride on his raindear and put the presents on his lap in the sack

and for his getting threw he could get a toy car with a remote and put the presents on the car and control it to the xmas tree

habbo name: :oAmber.
habbox name: lewi1234

Groomeh
18-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Habbo Name: The-Groom
Habbox Name: Groomeh
My entry: Mine is simple but oh so genius. Modest i know ! Send santa on a ride down the blue BarkleyCard advert waterslide, dropping off presents through the windows as he travels. Imagine a waterslide that travels around the whole world. I'm excited.

greggyy
18-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Habbo Name: greggy501
Habbox Name: greggy501
My entry: ask doctor who if we can use his tardis, its big enought to put all the prezzies in and also travels thru time very quickyl!!

pellj001
20-12-2008, 12:52 PM
habbox name =pellj001
habbo name= :joshiboi323:
entry=

right here it is

the elves will make super strong robots to go to all the different continents over the world when they get to a house they have the power to walk through walls so they can slip the prezzies in with any cafufle:eusa_danc

Dada
20-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Habbo Name: Monkeyman011
Habbox Name: Dada
My entry: Fedex!

T90-air-max-2
20-12-2008, 03:19 PM
Habbo Name: T90-air-max-2
Habbox Name: T90-air-max-2
My entry:

First we will need to stop time on santas super sonic soner Stop Watch for a few hours.

Second of course the Habbox Team are not Santa and can not get around the world in one night so we need to borrow santas super fast back up trolly with rockets.

Third of course we can not go down chimlys so we need to shrink yourselfs with the shrinking machine, shrink yourself and the presents.

Now you need to go under the gap in the door and make yourself big again and the presents, drop them off there.

Once completed the whole world Restart time with santas super sonic soner Stop Watch by pressing Restart.
Now go back home and enjoy :)

The Cullens
20-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Habbo Name: iPob
HabboX Name: Kinetic

Santa's sleigh is broken and we need a new, fast and easy way to get these presents under the christmas trees.

You all know that reindeers can fly, right? Well, they need a break from flying. But we might need the reindeers help with this.

First of all, we need our elves to design a high quality car that can survive in any weather and is powered by fairy dust, that we can get from our magic fairies.

The car is ready. It is red and there is plenty of space for all of Santa's toys due to the elves has also made a sack. Even if you put two million toys in it, it still won't be full!

The fairies have given us plenty of fairy dust for powering the car which is called Attomagika.

Now how do we get it to fly? We need our reindeers.

The elves have built a map which the reindeers can walk on to control the car. Santa does not need Rudolph to see things now, but the reindeers use him as a torch to guide them in the right direction. Santa can just sit back and relax with no worries.

The Attomagika makes no noise what so ever so nobody will be woken up! Once he is in the country the presents are going, somewhere.. anywhere in that country ! He just has to press the red button on the Attomagika and all the presents will be sent under the christmas trees in the correct houses in that country. x

natred04
20-12-2008, 03:41 PM
Habbo Name: Ox.lmagine
Habbox Name: natred04
My Entry: Okay listen up guys so santas sleigh is broke...so what are we going to do about it? Well i have the perfect solution for this heartbreaking news.

First we will get all the parents to climb onto the roof of their houses with bright lights so Santa knows where to drop the presents. Then we will get 1 very,very, VERY fast jumbo jet powered by economically friendly flower power! Then we will send it flying over all the world with santa driving?...Getting it so far? Okay so if you are lost already then thats your fault because you dont have any imagination!

Right next we will start from the Uk(woooo) and travel around the world in a anti-clockwise direction. We will fit the presents with tracking devices that will immediatly pick up the signal that is on the roof of each and every house( the parents will recieve these tracking devices) then the presents will be dropped from the sky and they will shoot down from the sky very very fast! The parents will catch it...then they will slide down the roof on an inflatable lilo..work with me guys....and land on an inflatable christmas tree...they will then climb down the inflatable christmas tree and put the presents under the tree inside the house. This will then provide Santa to go round the whole world in one night.

Sorted :) ..ox

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!