PDA

View Full Version : i CANT actually believe this will happen next year

dirrty
27-11-2008, 06:50 PM
ok, ma college has gcse and a-level students.

starting next academic year, the year 13 students (current year 12s - me) will start college at 11am and finish at 4.40pm on monday, tuesday and thursday.

the word GUTTED is an understatement, and what makes it worse is that the head teacher passed it and then told everyone, instead of telling everyone (teachers, govenors, students etc.) first and seeing what they think then passing it. the ****.

this is cuz a new vocational centre has been built, and because more btec students will be at ma college going there, it'll be too crowded with them and the current students. so the headteacher thought he'd change the timetables around for the year 13s so it wouldnt be as busy and so the college cud make more money.

im well pissed off atm srsly :@:@:@:@:@

Nemo
27-11-2008, 06:51 PM
ok, ma college has gcse and a-level students.

starting next academic year, the year 13 students (current year 12s - me) will start college at 11am and finish at 4.40pm on monday, tuesday and thursday.

the word GUTTED is an understatement, and what makes it worse is that the head teacher passed it and then told everyone, instead of telling everyone (teachers, govenors, students etc.) first and seeing what they think then passing it. the ****.

this is cuz a new vocational centre has been built, and because more btec students will be at ma college going there, it'll be too crowded with them and the current students. so the headteacher thought he'd change the timetables around for the year 13s so it wouldnt be as busy and so the college cud make more money.

im well pissed off atm srsly :@:@:@:@:@Thats awesome? Id soooo rather wake up at and go to school for 11

dirrty
27-11-2008, 06:53 PM
i like the part about waking up early, but leaving college at 4.40pm instead of 2.50pm is just ****.

Plank
27-11-2008, 07:01 PM
what time do you go in now?

Pyroka
27-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Oh life is so harsh. I wake up at 7AM, start College at 9AM and then finish at 4:30AM. Stop your complaining, you don't know how good you've got it.

Wait what the hell, only certain days? You lucky ****, why are you even moaning? :S

dirrty
27-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Oh life is so harsh. I wake up at 7AM, start College at 9AM and then finish at 4:30AM. Stop your complaining, you don't know how good you've got it.

Wait what the hell, only certain days? You lucky ****, why are you even moaning? :S
excuse me?
if i don't like something, i HAVE the right to complain, after all its my opinion. just because you have longer hours doesn't mean i cant speak out on how i disapprove on something.

i normally start at 8.35am for whoever asked.

Rapidshare
27-11-2008, 07:14 PM
excuse me?
if i don't like something, i HAVE the right to complain, after all its my opinion. just because you have longer hours doesn't mean i cant speak out on how i disapprove on something.

dont worry, it only a few years

dirrty
27-11-2008, 07:17 PM
yeah its only for a year, but still. just what makes it worse is that headteacher went behind everyones back and did it without telling anyone. all the teachers and pupils are against it, so i wont be surprised to see a strike of some sort in the future.

DucksGoWoof
27-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Since im still In Middle School I Wake up at 5am and go to school at 7:40 AM
Its actually not bad..
I leave school at 3:30

Ramones
27-11-2008, 09:54 PM
excuse me?

you've gotta admit you have got it lucky though, a majority of people have it alot worse than you, i'm 9-4 nearly every day.

dirrty
27-11-2008, 09:57 PM
no offense n all, but i couldnt really care less about other peoples timetables. others and i dont like the change at my college, and thats about it really. ive been used to my timetable more or less since primary school and a change like that is a big one imo. ya'll may not see it, but i dont really care lol.

buttons
27-11-2008, 09:58 PM
yeah next year year 10s and below are getting off at 12:30pm on fridays but yr11s+ don't :@ unfair.

Ramones
27-11-2008, 10:05 PM
no offense n all, but i couldnt really care less about other peoples timetables. others and i dont like the change at my college, and thats about it really. ive been used to my timetable more or less since primary school and a change like that is a big one imo. ya'll may not see it, but i dont really care lol.

oh dear, what're you gonna do when you get a real job? that'll be a big change.

dirrty
27-11-2008, 10:09 PM
oh dear, what're you gonna do when you get a real job? that'll be a big change.
really? i never realised that :rolleyes:
complaining is my forte. when i get a job, ill get used to it. same with this new timetable. but in the meantime, ill keep on complaining.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!