PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions?

Originalmoh
27-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Basically, Slowpoke found out about a something which could mean Habboxforum will no longer exist as when people purchase VIP most of the money goes to the forum to keep it alive.

Well, so many forums exist without people having to pay VIP. Well many forums exist, we could go slopping about at other forums seeing how an earth they survive without any premium stuff.

Mint
27-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Basically, Slowpoke found out about a something which could mean Habboxforum will no longer exist as when people purchase VIP most of the money goes to the forum to keep it alive.

Well, so many forums exist without people having to pay VIP. Well many forums exist, we could go slopping about at other forums seeing how an earth they survive without any premium stuff.
They survive with advertisements.

nvrspk4
27-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Their owners sometimes pay the costs, sometimes they have adult userbases with incomes who can then donate significant amounts but also not many sites have the hosting costs that Habbox being such a large radio-forum-site community does.

Originalmoh
28-11-2008, 09:38 PM
What if for instance instead of calling VIP no more we could make a different name for it right. But instead of them lot paying for the VIP they donate 1 pound 50 and get one month [VIP]. This is there problem if they wish to donate 1 pound 50 to get 1 month [VIP] nothings wrong with that?

scottish
28-11-2008, 09:42 PM
Already discussed LOADS in another thread and discussed all this stuff changing vip name and so on.

Ohirian
28-11-2008, 09:46 PM
The rule states that you can't charge members for any premium service, therefore if there paying for something which gets different features, it's a premium service.

Dan2nd
28-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Yeah I was going to say what Scott said but frankly decided to let someone else say it and come back later rofl.

It'll be hard but I think nvr will get us through it.. if not whats the worst that could happen? one day I'll try log on and Habbox will be gone :O

Originalmoh
28-11-2008, 10:25 PM
It'll be hard but I think nvr will get us through it.. if not whats the worst that could happen? one day I'll try log on and Habbox will be gone :O

Exactly, even with habbo runescape all those stuff, one day we'll try log on and it will just not be there.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!