PDA

View Full Version : Schalke 04 vs Manchester City

RareIce
27-11-2008, 09:00 PM
we played great, with no Robinho, Elano and zabaleta. Just goes to show we have other player capable of playing well, delighted with the win.
Daniel Sturridge is one to watch out for.

0-2

Benjani, Ireland

sock
28-11-2008, 03:56 PM
ye good performance like against Arsenal.

Loser
28-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Sturridge is English, isn't he? Should be worth about £20m then.

RareIce
28-11-2008, 06:28 PM
yes, i love our studge

sock
28-11-2008, 07:00 PM
I think Hughes has told them to be safe and not try anthing risky. I have seen in the last few games they have tried to get it down on the floor and then get around the net and try something, whatever hes doing it is working in the last 2 games.

Ohirian
28-11-2008, 09:15 PM
For that last two games they've been in great form, however, as seen in the beginning of the season they have patches where they can't seem to string a few passes together.

Minstrels
28-11-2008, 09:22 PM
For that last two games they've been in great form, however, as seen in the beginning of the season they have patches where they can't seem to string a few passes together.
Yes exactly, EARLIER. It is now later. We are starting to gel. :rolleyes:

Ohirian
28-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Never said you were? I'm just stating that you could start losing. I'm in no position to make fun of you as Arsenal are just the same, and you beat us.

Flamedragon3
29-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Good to se that City are starting to play as a team now. Just need to put Shauny (Wright-phillips) on the right and Vassel in the middle instead of the other way round. Watching Shauny and Vassel against Arsenal was frustrating as you could clearly tell that Vassel couldn't play on the right...

Never said you were? I'm just stating that you could start losing. I'm in no position to make fun of you as Arsenal are just the same, and you beat us.
The only problem Arsenal have is that your missing your key players and have players as young as 16 on your bench.

RareIce
29-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Good to se that City are starting to play as a team now. Just need to put Shauny (Wright-phillips) on the right and Vassel in the middle instead of the other way round. Watching Shauny and Vassel against Arsenal was frustrating as you could clearly tell that Vassel couldn't play on the right...

The only problem Arsenal have is that your missing your key players and have players as young as 16 on your bench.

vassell in the middle would be a disaster.
Why not just play Elano instead of him.

e5
29-11-2008, 07:56 PM
So you wasted your money on Robinho

Flamedragon3
29-11-2008, 08:04 PM
vassell in the middle would be a disaster.
Why not just play Elano instead of him.
The middle is better than the right for Vassel. I would clearly rather play Elano but Hughes just seems to dislike him at the moment. :/

Besides would be good for Vassel to play against United as he does seem to score a few goals against them. :)

Elliott your totally wrong about Robinho being a waste of money, he seems to have done really good for his first seaon in the premier league, and hes a goalscorer that we haven't really had since Anelka.

If he does seem like a waste of money to you, it doesn't really matter if the money was wasted then, as im sure £34million wont affect Abu Dhabi at all.

Flamedragon3
29-11-2008, 08:10 PM
Sorry for double post.

RareIce
29-11-2008, 08:30 PM

funniest thing ive heard all week cheers lol.

Antallica
29-11-2008, 08:46 PM

Rofl omg.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!