PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for a staff position.

engaged
27-11-2008, 11:05 PM
My name is Jack Innes, I am talented in web design and graphic production and am seeking employment, I am also fairly talented with formal English spelling and grammar. I don't want to be employed by a little habbo hotel fansite named habbonewsround, or something ridiculous along those lines. I am basically looking for any website that needs...

Management in any area
Moderation
Administration
Design Staff
Content Writing
Support Team (Hosting websites etc)

Basically I am willing to do anything. Something I would quite like to be a part of is a hosting website, although I've never been in this position before It sounds like great fun!
As for time zones, I am in GMT. I live in Gosport, England (South England). On most weekdays I get home from school at 3pm and usually go to bed at 11pm, giving me 8 hours of free time. I am willing to dedicate this time to my employer(s) (Yeah, I'm a nerd).
I am also a very nice person to work with, very dedicated as I stated above and I will always meet deadlines, getting the job(s) done. If you are interested in this thread, go ahead and either post here with your contact email/msn, personal message me or add my msn (at the bottom of this post).

Thanks for reading,
Jack Innes.
msn ~ [email protected]

.Zi
28-11-2008, 05:20 PM
I dont need any staff for any sites atm. Good luck though!

Disaronno
28-11-2008, 09:07 PM
I dont need any staff for any sites atm. Good luck though!

Lol, good post to get posts up. Why post for that?

Anyways, i may be interested in your sevices. Give me a day or two and i will contact you if i need to.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!