PDA

View Full Version : Help with trading in, and buying ps3?

Bouncing
28-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Basically, my dad bought my wii for 180. He wants as much money back for it as possible. This money can be towards a ps3 and I will have to save a bit and they will put a bit towards it for christmas. I have wii, with nunchuk and controller, and mario kart just the game no wheel. Does anyone know what shop will offer the most for all of this, I know cash doesn't give you much but I don't mind store credit seeming as I would use it towards the ps3 and would get more money in credit. Now, I would want Cod 4/5 for ps3 if I can't and its a bundle atleast some decent games. Now really I don't want to spend any more than 300 seeming as I think my parents would only give 80.. maybe 100 if I'm lucky. But I would save a bit.
Sorry if I'm being lazy but some of you may of done this before, if you can give me some details or information do so :)
ty

Javascrypt
28-11-2008, 11:48 PM
Basically, my dad bought my wii for 180. He wants as much money back for it as possible. This money can be towards a ps3 and I will have to save a bit and they will put a bit towards it for christmas. I have wii, with nunchuk and controller, and mario kart just the game no wheel. Does anyone know what shop will offer the most for all of this, I know cash doesn't give you much but I don't mind store credit seeming as I would use it towards the ps3 and would get more money in credit. Now, I would want Cod 4/5 for ps3 if I can't and its a bundle atleast some decent games. Now really I don't want to spend any more than 300 seeming as I think my parents would only give 80.. maybe 100 if I'm lucky. But I would save a bit.
Sorry if I'm being lazy but some of you may of done this before, if you can give me some details or information do so :)
ty
http://cex.co.uk (http://cex.co.uk/)
Hope i helped in anyway.

Ashley 12344
30-11-2008, 11:26 AM
Your better off getting trade for your Wii.
ie, for example (not actual values).
Cash - £100
Trade - £140

j4k3
30-11-2008, 12:02 PM
Sell Wii at CEX trade value for £140
but before you do check they got a PS3 in stock
Then buy it with your money, but I think you should get a 360 ;)

PaulMacC
02-12-2008, 01:46 AM
£90 for your Wii, £10 for the game in GAME.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!