PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here play GuildWars?

Flisker
28-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Hey

I was just wondering if any Habbox user has played Guildwars? If so what do you think of the game etc.

If you haven't check it out (www.guildwars.com).

In my personal view i think its MUCH better than WoW mainly because you only have to pay once and then you can play as much as you want on secure GW servers. The graphics are also quite good.

So yeah get posting.

Blue
28-11-2008, 11:53 PM
I played it for a bit many years ago (went nightfall came out) but i was trying to play it on some crap laptop that lagged.
Tried to install it a while ago, but it said my key was invalid, then I lost it :P
Shame really :(

Flisker
29-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Shame! It's such a great game :) Good story within it.

hatred
29-11-2008, 12:04 PM
I do have it :)

My account name; Blasting Blizzard
I have all the extensions, so yeah.. i'll play some time.

Ohirian
29-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Do you have to pay packs from gaming shops etc like WOW?
If not, I may decide to try it.

Flisker
29-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Well you buy a campaign like Fractions, Nightfall, Eye of the North you buy them seperatly BUT each one has its own story board and you can talk to any player throughout the WHOLE GW servers for example say your on Fractions and a mate is on Nightfall you can still talk to him and also meet up in the guildhall (When you are in a guild who has bought a hall). If you want to play with that mate you have to buy That campaign and make a character on that campaign.

You can either buy the campaigns in Retail shops or online (In game shop, PlayNC.com)

Decapitated
29-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Have you even played WoW?

And i have them all but i havent installed it on my new computer yet but i used to play it on it alot, and i don't think the gameplay is as good as WoW.

hatred
29-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Guild Wars 2 (which was announced to be released in 2009) is supposedly to be more WoW-like but without the monthly fee.

Flisker
29-11-2008, 07:47 PM
Have you even played WoW?

And i have them all but i havent installed it on my new computer yet but i used to play it on it alot, and i don't think the gameplay is as good as WoW.
Yea I have played it.

2LQ
05-12-2008, 08:43 PM
i used to play factions i think ive got it somewhere lol might re-install it :P

can't remember my lvls lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!