PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Moodlights ERROR.

AgnesIO
29-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Okm when you use your OWN moodlight now (double click on it) it errors you with error '#10'

Me and some mates have tryed as i wandered if it was just me, but nit is really annoying.

Jonster
29-11-2008, 11:53 AM
I was just about to post this too. :P

Really annoying though, I need to use mine..

greggy222
29-11-2008, 01:26 PM
yer veryvery annoying its just happened to me grr

Jordan:A
29-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Yeah i was justa botu top ost this, with this new update thing there has been many things go wrong
First it was the trade, then it was osmething else, couldant remember what it was and now its moodlights :/

Immenseman
29-11-2008, 03:27 PM
Yeah happened to me like four times before I realised, lol. I wasn't about to post it though but yeah don't click your mood lights if you don't want to d/c!!

AgnesIO
29-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Yeah happened to me like four times before I realised, lol. I wasn't about to post it though but yeah don't click your mood lights if you don't want to d/c!!

Yeh :D I did it twice till i figured i cant get errored when im only one in room, by anyone else, so then i figured it was when i clicked the moodlight, i clicked it agaion to double ceheck and BAMN.

Typical habbo :P

Yeah i was justa botu top ost this, with this new update thing there has been many things go wrong
First it was the trade, then it was osmething else, couldant remember what it was and now its moodlights :/

Seems we were all ready to tell the annoying news LOL, Perhaps habbo should concentrate on getting the minor things that arnt new right, before releasing crap.

I was just about to post this too. :P

Really annoying though, I need to use mine..

Seems we were all ready to tell the annoying news LOL

Arron
29-11-2008, 04:08 PM
Good news! It's working again

Bad news! It turns off when you leave the room!

Buxton
01-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Well Basicially When Habbo Disconected The Trade The MOOD Light Was Also Effected As Scripters Also Had A Mood Light Script To Turn If Off N Mkae Your Room Go Pitch Black, The Scripters Are A Bit Sad Really They Ruin Everyones Fun But The Mood Light Works Fine Now And Hopefully The Trade Will Be Back Soon Enough GL.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!