PDA

View Full Version : The Sims - I need a energy machine?

Peewee
04-07-2005, 05:25 PM
I used to have a machine where when my sim had a drink all the energy bars went up (fully charged) anyway i restarted and now i cant find a free download of one does anyone know where i can get one?

infatuation
04-07-2005, 05:26 PM
I know if you delete your sim, and click their head Icon again, there stats are recharged.

Peewee
04-07-2005, 05:28 PM
delete the sim? :o i dont want to delete it :'( its just i want her to be a superstar and its hard keeping all her friends getting stars AND keeping the sim happy :(

infatuation
04-07-2005, 05:29 PM
Don't worry, if you click the head icon, they come back with full stats.

Peewee
04-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Don't worry, if you click the head icon, they come back with full stats.

im confused so what do i do? will i have to move them out the house? :(

Tommy
04-07-2005, 10:24 PM
Why not search google for sims (Whatever game) add ons.

Because you can get stuff from teleporters to programs to put youre own picture on the game...

Peewee
05-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Why not search google for sims (Whatever game) add ons.

Because you can get stuff from teleporters to programs to put youre own picture on the game...

yeah i know i always put stuff on but i cant find a free energy machine thing :'(

Steph
05-07-2005, 10:59 AM
save the game (ALWAYS) before you do the delete cheat. Then you need to have the 'move_objects on' cheat activated, click on the sim delete them, then go back into life mode and click on their head icon they will come back in a very happy mood

Rashelly
18-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Here's a wacky idea... have you tried sims.com? They have a bunch of stuff on there.
Also, yeah, deleting the sims works good too, I do that with pets a lot (gosh they're a pain)
Instructions:
press Ctrl + shift + C and then a little box should pop up in the corner, in that box type "move_objects on" and then go into buy or build mode and delete the sim (in the same way you'd delete an item). Then go back into living mode, click on their heads to locate them, and they should be all shiny green and new! (save before doing it, because sometimes they can lose skills).

Joe.
18-07-2005, 03:01 PM
u cud use the money cheat n make her happy then her energy n happiness will go up :)

Chaz
18-07-2005, 03:02 PM
electricute them it gets moast ov there stats up!

Rachi
18-07-2005, 03:09 PM
I know a cheat where u can:
Delete the bills so u dont have 2 pay them
Have endless money that doesnt go down wen u spend it
U can delete people
u can delete tree's that u cant normally delete and u can delete robbers >;P

Rashelly
18-07-2005, 11:24 PM
U can delete people
Yeah that was pretty much the cheat i posted....and why would you want to delete robbers? you get a reward for catching them.
The money cheat:
hold down Ctrl+shift+C (until the cheat box comes up) and then type in rosebud;!;!;!;!;!:
it will say that cheat doesnt exsist, but your money will keep going up, just keep rpessing enter.
Or you could just type in rosebud to get 1k

Roboevil
19-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Yeah that was pretty much the cheat i posted....and why would you want to delete robbers? you get a reward for catching them.
The money cheat:
hold down Ctrl+shift+C (until the cheat box comes up) and then type in rosebud;!;!;!;!;!:
it will say that cheat doesnt exsist, but your money will keep going up, just keep rpessing enter.
Or you could just type in rosebud to get 1k
What do you type in to delete objects and people?
Something like "Move_objects_on"

Steph
19-07-2005, 06:38 PM
U can delete people
how do you delete robbers btw? because when there is a robber it disables the building modes

bittin
19-07-2005, 06:39 PM
klapacius the moneycheat if no exp
Rosebud if exp :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!