PDA

View Full Version : Moodlight back?

Arron
29-11-2008, 03:55 PM
I was sat in my Neon Nightclub laughing at people attempting to sing and then my Moodlight turned on by it's self!

Accipiter
29-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Hopefully trade is next.

Memmish
29-11-2008, 04:39 PM
mine is not back i clicked it and got errored :(

Sk8ter
29-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Its just not fair!
I got a moodLight In my HabboxLive.com party room...
i Click It to change Colour
KABOOM!!!
i get Disconnected! :(

TRADEING IS ALSO NOT FAIR!!
BRING IT BACK :(

Ardemax
29-11-2008, 05:04 PM
i was doing that minoguin maze again cos i got the wrong answer and i know you cant enter again but i was doing it for a laf, then all the rooms were red, and as i was doing one, BANG, it turns black...

lSantos
29-11-2008, 05:09 PM
yep, my moodlight is weird, when i click it i get dc, i sent a msg to MOD there reply was
'we know that there is a bug with the moodlight, dont worry we are aware and it will be sorted soon, along with trading'
so?

Ajthedragon
29-11-2008, 05:49 PM
yep, my moodlight is weird, when i click it i get dc, i sent a msg to MOD there reply was
'we know that there is a bug with the moodlight, dont worry we are aware and it will be sorted soon, along with trading'
so?

We be patient! :D

FiiR3
29-11-2008, 10:29 PM
Ok, this is how you turn on a moodlight while they are messed up, i've posted it on here already but here you go..

Note: You CAN'T be the owner (or it errors you) and you DON'T need rights to do it.

Double click the moodlight and it turns itself on . This trick is "room-side", in the manner that only the people currently in the room can see it's effect, anyone who comes in after it will still see the moodlight as being off.

Once again, You don't need rights.

Credit: Coffin

Temporary untill they put moodlights back to normal.

Tub
29-11-2008, 11:26 PM
They are still broken
whenever anyone goes into a room you cannot see the effect. even if its turned on. But if someone double clicks it, it comes on for all in the room (if it is actually on) but new people coming in won't see that its on until someone double clicks it again.

If its "on" (cant be seen on entering room because of bug) and the owner tries to edit the settings they will get errored, but anyone else can turn it on by double clicking. (and once they have done this the owner can change the settings.)
If it is "off" (really off, not just unable to see) then no one can turn it on except the owner, who can change the settings without getting errored.

Its quite complicated,
if you want to change your moodlight, get a friend to try turning it on first, if they cant do it, its safe for you to try.

FiiR3
30-11-2008, 01:12 AM
^Way to repeat exactly what i just explained.

There is nothing complicated about it.. No point explaining for moodlights off/don't error, since they wouldn't need to know because they'll just be able to turn them on anyway.

Black_Apalachi
30-11-2008, 08:07 AM
Its just not fair!
I got a moodLight In my HabboxLive.com party room...
i Click It to change Colour
KABOOM!!!
i get Disconnected! :(

TRADEING IS ALSO NOT FAIR!!
BRING IT BACK :(

How is it "not fair"?

Nice to know things are being sorted... slowly.

Arron
30-11-2008, 08:14 AM
How is it "not fair"?

Nice to know things are being sorted... slowly.

I think he's trying to express that he's sick of it being broke.

Ardemax
30-11-2008, 10:03 AM
I think everyone's a bit sick.
but i mean it does show just how much people use Habbo.
its only been 2 days for being broken?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!