PDA

View Full Version : Habbox video coming soon!

JustRG3
29-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Hello guys.

I have made a video for ClubHabbo which some people have gone into it!

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=539708

I am now making one for Habbox!

What I want you guys to do is:

Get me as MUCH images of Habbox, make them small, not to small but not to big, look on the video and look at the size on there

They must be habbox! make sure you get loads because more the longer the video will be and the better it will be!

Thread closed by Meti (Forum Moderator): Due to arguments.

Jxhn
29-11-2008, 08:38 PM
http://habbox.com/images/banners/raressite.png

Hayd93
29-11-2008, 10:12 PM
This is what annoys me quite a bit. People who say im making a video when there actually not there using some online generator were they upload some images choose a track and thats it.

Anybody can do that,why not make one you would get alot more out of it.

Jackboy
29-11-2008, 10:17 PM
That vid actually made me throw up.

Keep up the good work :)

Colin-Roberts
29-11-2008, 10:28 PM
wow congrats you can use http://animoto.com/ ..

wsg14
29-11-2008, 10:46 PM
Sorry but the CH video is horrible, don't use an online video generator in the future, make your own.

JustRG3
30-11-2008, 11:22 AM
your all just copying what the first person said? And if you didnt know, all the stuff like REAL videos, are done with generators, and also if you didnt know, you have to pay to use animoto? And all im doing is doing advertising videos so more people will come and join, its not like im being nasty xx

Jam-ez
30-11-2008, 12:38 PM
your all just copying what the first person said? And if you didnt know, all the stuff like REAL videos, are done with generators, and also if you didnt know, you have to pay to use animoto? And all im doing is doing advertising videos so more people will come and join, its not like im being nasty xx

https://animoto.com/sign_in

not registered yet? it's free.

Colin-Roberts
30-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Real Video's arn't made using generators there made use software and they actuallly spend hours making each scene.

MasterFM
30-11-2008, 01:34 PM
Real Video's arn't made using generators there made use software and they actuallly spend hours making each scene.

Real videos are made using (normally) in-house software, with video developers on stupidly high amounts of money/hour

kk.
30-11-2008, 01:52 PM
they use programs like sony vegas

hold on:

Real videos are made using (normally) in-house software, with video developers on stupidly high amounts of money/hour

contradictory lol

Hayd93
30-11-2008, 02:05 PM

Real videos are made using software and doing the footage yourself. I happen to know that the BBC use such programs as Final cut to edit there videos as not some online generator.

Protege
01-12-2008, 02:54 AM
Real videos are made using software and doing the footage yourself. I happen to know that the BBC use such programs as Final cut to edit there videos as not some online generator.
omg no ****? you think everyone is thick and just figured that out?

wsg14
01-12-2008, 03:01 AM

Hey, look who's back! These threads have gotten lonely without your smartass comments!

Anyway learn to use proper video editing software, then make a video,

Invent
01-12-2008, 03:10 AM
Shut up and stop trying to act smart.

Protege
01-12-2008, 03:16 AM
Shut up and stop trying to act smart.

Wow man I don't need to try and act smart ... simply for the fact I don't need to impress you or anyone else on this forum. Maybe that's your daily satisfaction but sorry I'm not a ****** like you.

Hey, look who's back! These threads have gotten lonely without your smartass comments!Well done, Level 2 of being Habbox's PA. You might want to cut your hair first before moving onto level 3.

And my comment wasn't a "smartass" comment it doesn't take no one to know that the BBC don't use online video authoring software, even my mum could tell you that.

HotelUser
01-12-2008, 11:30 AM

Professionals do not use generators...

-Rep for making a totally rude and pointless post.

Wow man I don't need to try and act smart ... simply for the fact I don't need to impress you or anyone else on this forum. Maybe that's your daily satisfaction but sorry I'm not a ****** like you.
Wow man......maybe you shouldn't make rude and pointless posts... then expect nobody to notice...

And my comment wasn't a "smartass" comment it doesn't take no one to know that the BBC don't use online video authoring software, even my mum could tell you that.Your comment was totally unnecessary. So are your posts now: we don't really care that your mom could tell us that:rolleyes:?

Javascrypt
01-12-2008, 12:07 PM
Hello guys.

I have made a video for ClubHabbo which some people have gone into it!

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=539708

I am now making one for Habbox!

What I want you guys to do is:

Get me as MUCH images of Habbox, make them small, not to small but not to big, look on the video and look at the size on there

They must be habbox! make sure you get loads because more the longer the video will be and the better it will be!

Haha wow, pointless video!
it shows a picture of the login form XD

Meti
01-12-2008, 02:45 PM
You could always use Windows Movie Maker ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!