PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow pixelians. Nice fact.

splash.
04-07-2005, 06:15 PM
:D Right, photo erroring (Little buggers :P)

Well then lets say you get photo errored but make sure you do one thing. For the scripter to error you he HAS to trade you. If you are curious and think you will be victim of this Habbo crime then make sure you press Prt Scrn when he trades you. If you do get errored go to paint under accerories then press paste crtl+p. This will print the screen that you pressed prt scrn on, then send this picture to Habbo via the habbo help tool and this scritper will be prosecuted.

Happy Habbo'in

Edited by :Jin: [Forum Moderator] : Moved from Introductions, Please post in the correct forum.

Jin
04-07-2005, 07:16 PM
Erm can't really call it a fact, so many people error on our hotels that if habbo went around sueing everybody they will have very little people online.

Not to mention habbo hasnt ever sued anyone due to erroring a user, and screenshots are not valid evidence as they can be easily altered to make it look like anyone including Office Staff errored me.

Sorry but your "Fact" is very flawed.

Tommy
04-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Getting old..... this is the like 10th time the same person has posted sumat about scripted stickies! We get the point!

Please i surrender!

Matty
04-07-2005, 11:24 PM
I ignore them. :)

splash.
05-07-2005, 06:31 AM
Well im sorry its good enough for you

YellowParasol
05-07-2005, 04:12 PM
Erroring is Sad.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!