PDA

View Full Version : Resistance 2

e5
30-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Proper stuck on the bit where

you have loads of chimera and then them 2 big monsters putting up green shields, in that tunnel bit.. they like kill me straight away, and i used the only bomb it gave me and the only weapons i got are the rossmore and carbine :\

What am I meant to do? There's not way I can get more weapons.

Also I don't get that fan thing you can get because I dunno how to use it?! :S

Edit by Robbie! (Forum Moderator) - Moved to "Sony" from "Console Gaming" as this is a Sony only game. Also please put game storylines in spoiler tags, thanks!

Antallica
30-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Im not up to that bit yet haha.
I'll try and help you when i do.

j4k3
30-11-2008, 12:22 PM
Sony section is for Sony games ;)

Edit by Robbie! (Forum Moderator) - Please do not tell others they have broke the rules. Leave moderating to moderators. Thanks! :)

Jord
30-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Sony section mate :)

Edit by Robbie! (Forum Moderator) - Please do not tell others they have broke the rules. Leave moderating to moderators. Thanks! :)

e5
30-11-2008, 03:29 PM
This is console gaming so it can go here aswell if you got brains.

Plus my question wasn't "where do i post this thread" was it? No.

Coheed&Cambria
30-11-2008, 04:13 PM
This is console gaming so it can go here aswell if you got brains.

Plus my question wasn't "where do i post this thread" was it? No.

This section is aimed and cross platformed games. If you had any brains youd realise that resistance 1 + 2 are PS3 exclusive.

e5
30-11-2008, 04:17 PM
I do realise that, but why should I be arsed to post it there we when this section is more than suitable? :S

Anyway I have done it coz im good

well my mate did

Coheed&Cambria
30-11-2008, 04:25 PM
I do realise that, but why should I be arsed to post it there we when this section is more than suitable? :S

Anyway I have done it coz im good

well my mate did

No, this section isnt suitable. Ok, let me put it in an easy form.

Call of duty 4 is cross platformed, so any general help for the game could be posted here. Resistance is a game on ps3, and no other console so this thread would go in the sony section.

OK?

e5
02-12-2008, 09:37 PM
No, this section isnt suitable. Ok, let me put it in an easy form.

Call of duty 4 is cross platformed, so any general help for the game could be posted here. Resistance is a game on ps3, and no other console so this thread would go in the sony section.

OK?
Is resistance a console game?

Yes.

What was this thread in before a MOD moved it?

Console gaming.

Neil
02-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Is resistance a console game?

Yes.

What was this thread in before a MOD moved it?

Console gaming.

Yes, console gaming is for consoles, it also has sub-forums for console specific thing, so a forum for Microsoft, a forum for Sony and a forum for Nintendo, they are in the console gaming forum and your thread is about resistance 2, as previously stated is a PS3 game which means in belong in the Sony sub-forum of the console gaming forum

On-topic - I didn't even realise Resistance 2 was even released until I saw it in GameStation today xD

Robbie
02-12-2008, 09:55 PM
I have discussed this over PM with Elliot and basically said what Neil said. Now no more arguing or off-topic or the thread will be locked, thanks!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!